On the Nov. 24 episode of ‘The Bachelorette,’ Ed Waisbrot will make a bold move to try and score some extra alone time with Tayshia Adams.
After losing the group date competition on last week’s episode of The Bachelorette, Ed Waisbrot is ready to prove himself more than ever. A press release for the Nov. 24 episode reveals that Ed and another contestant, Ben Smith, will try to get some extra one-on-one time with Tayshia Adams by showing up on her doorstep at the resort. However, one of the guys will fail miserably by knocking on the wrong door. As we wait to see how to goes down, here’s more to know about Ed:
1. What does he do for a living? Ed’s ABC bio reveals that he works as a Health Care Salesman. He has had his job as a Strategic Account Executive with CVS Health since Jan. 2019, according to his LinkedIn. Ed lives in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area.
2. Where did he go to college? Ed graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in 2006. He has a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Accounting/Marketing. In school, he was a member of the University of Pittsburgh Accounting Association, and was in the Beta Alpha Psi fraternity.
3. He loves water activities. Ed’s favorite hobbies are of the aquatic nature, including kayaking and paddle boarding. He appears to love the outdoors, as several of his Instagram photos show him on hikes, on the beach and more.
4. He’s not afraid to speak his mind. Although Ed didn’t get much screen time during the beginning of this season, he’s become more and more outspoken as time has gone on. During the Nov. 17 episode, he called out Chasen Nick for being on the show with the wrong intentions. Now, he’s ready to step it up and be vocal with his feelings for Tayshia, too!
5. He’s ready for marriage. Ed is 36 years old and is ready to get married and return home from The Bachelorette with a wife. Prior to coming on the show, he spent a year dating around and living the single life, but now that he’s settled in his career, he’s ready for love!