When Tayshia Adams catches wind that one of her suitors on ‘The Bachelorette’ may be there for the ‘wrong reasons,’ she doesn’t waste any time calling him out!
A press release for the Nov. 17 episode of The Bachelorette reveals that Chasen Nick is about to be at the center of some drama. “An unlikely duo teams up against Chasen at the after-party, accusing him of being there for the wrong reasons,” the episode description reads. It also hints that Tayshia Adams will take it upon herself to weed out anyone who’s wasting her time.
“Tayshia confronts Chasen to get his side of the story, but how does the controversy affect her time with the other men?” the release continues. Tayshia is still getting to know a lot of the remaining men after coming in to replace Clare Crawley on the show after her engagement, so she certainly has no time for this kind of drama! Ahead of the episode, here’s more to know about Chasen:
1. He has a steady job as an Account Executive. Chasen works as an Account Executive for Apex Systems in San Diego, California. He’s been with the company, which provides companies with IT staffing solutions, for more than eight years. Before being promoted to Account Executive, he was an Account Manager and Senior Account Manager.
2. He’s a dedicated swimmer. Chasen “grew up in the world of competitive swimming,” according to his ABC bio. He was an NCAA Division I swimmer at his college, California Polytechnic State University. Chasen also once swam from San Francisco to Alcatraz wearing nothing but a pink speedo, and was a swim coach at Club Sport Valley Vista for nearly five years.
3. He’s super into fitness. Chasen describes himself as a “fitness enthusiast” on his Instagram page. He also admitted that he’s looking for a woman who “takes pride in staying fit,” so this is clearly something that’s important to him.
4. He’s a model. In addition to his day job, Chasen also models and is managed by No Ties Management. His profile for the company features several modeling shots, including some shirtless ones.
5. He’s coming out of a ‘toxic’ relationship’. Chasen’s journey for love on The Bachelorette comes after the end of a “two-year toxic relationship with his co-worker,” his ABC bio says. Chasen’s parents have been married for 35 years, and he’s hoping to find a love like theirs.