Chrissy Metz has a new man! The actress went Instagram official with her new boyfriend, Bradley Collins on October 4! — And, they’re too cute together! Learn more about Bradley and when the couple first got together.
Chrissy Metz is off the market! The This Is Us star 40, took to Instagram on Sunday to introduce her boyfriend to the world, Bradley Thomas Collins. She shared a number of outdoor selfies of the pair (seen below), along with a solo shot that showed Bradley’s side profile.
View this post on Instagram
Happy #nationalboyfriendday to my dreamboat! Bradley, from the first moment I laid eyes on you I wanted and needed to know you. Now I feel so lucky to love you. You can #Collinsmesmitten for sure! Thank you for being the absolute wonder that you are, I love you.♡
A post shared by Chrissy Metz (@chrissymetz) on
“Happy #nationalboyfriendday to my dreamboat!,” Chrissy wrote in her caption. “Bradley, from the first moment I laid eyes on you I wanted and needed to know you. Now I feel so lucky to love you. You can #Collinsmesmitten for sure!,” she continued, adding, “Thank you for being the absolute wonder that you are, I love you.” — Here’s everything we know about Chrissy’s new boyfriend:
1. Bradley Collins is based in Nashville. — His location is evidenced in the bio of his Instagram account, along with his well documented love for the country music city. It’s unclear if he plans to relocate to Los Angeles, where Chrissy lives, or if he will split his time between the two cities.
2. He works in the country music industry. — Bradley works for BMI Broadcast Music, where he works directly with artists. It’s unclear what exact position he holds, though, an October 2012 article from BMI states that Bradley was promoted from “Director to Senior Director, Writer/Publisher Relations” at the time. “Collins joined BMI in 2002 from Acuff-Rose Music Publishing, where he worked with the creative staff in administering the catalogue,” BMI wrote. “Among his responsibilities at BMI are coordinating writer events throughout the industry, creating opportunities for BMI writers and publishers, and identifying new sources of revenue and exposure for emerging artists.”
3. Bradley became a real estate agent in June of 2020. — He received his certification as a commercial real estate from Cornell University on June 13, 2020. Bradley shared a photo of his certificate to Instagram, with the caption, “Thank you, Cornell University, for this excellent course. Much appreciation to all the professors and classmates for an amazing experience!”
4. He had his first date with Chrissy in May of 2020. — Bradley shared the latter detail in a post on Instagram for Chrissy’s 40th birthday on September 29. “Happy Birthday to my love, Chrissy. From our first date in May, you’ve had me #Metzmerized with love, laughter and kindness,” Bradley wrote alongside a selfie of the two posing near an in-ground pool. “You’re not the best thing that’s happened during quarantine; you’re the best that’s ever happened to me,” he wrote about the actress, adding, “I love you. You the Best!” Since they began dating, Chrissy and Bradley have spent time together in Los Angeles, Florida and Nashville.
View this post on Instagram
Happy Birthday to my love, Chrissy. From our first date in May, you've had me #Metzmerized with love, laughter and kindness. You're not the best thing that's happened during quarantine; you're the best that's ever happened to me. I love you. You the Best! ♡
A post shared by Bradley T. Collins (@bradley_collins) on
Before Bradley, Chrissy dated Hal Rosenfeld, a music composer, for nearly two years. News of their split broke in August of 2020, although Chrissy later revealed on social media that they “actually broke up almost two years ago… can’t believe everything you read.” Chrissy also dated This Is Us cameraman Josh Stancil before Hal. Prior to her relationship with Hal, the actress was married to British journalist Martyn Eaden, from 2008 to 2015. The couple cited “irreconcilable differences” as the cause for divorce.
5. Bradley loves to attend concerts and enjoys traveling. — He often attends country music and rock shows for notable bands and artists including, Arctic Monkeys, Phish, Goo Goo Dolls and more. Additionally, Bradley’s music highlight on Instagram includes behind-the-scenes videos from country music awards shows, including the ACM Awards, and concerts. Oh and, he’s a Tennessee Titans fan!