Fans were devastated when Tayshia Adams didn’t give Ben Smith her group date rose on last week’s episode of The Bachelorette. Ben made it clear that he was super invested in Tayshia, and said the sweetest things about her on their date and in his confessionals. However, not getting the rose isn’t stopping Ben from doing whatever it takes to win Tayshia over on the Nov. 24 episode!
A press release for the episode reveals: “Ben and Ed [Waisbrot] ramp up their individual plans to secretly visit Tayshia. Which one will be standing on her doorstep when she answers his knock? Will his wish for alone time be granted? The other man’s enthusiastic rap on the wrong door leads to an awkward conversation.” Ahead of the episode, here’s more to know about Ben:
1. He’s an Army veteran. Ben graduated from the United States Military Academy and became an Army Ranger. However, after he suffered a gruesome back injury, he decided not to return to active duty, and carved out a different future for himself. After leaving the Army, he moved to Florida.
2. He works as a fitness coach. Ben currently works as a personal trainer in Venice Beach, Florida. Ben often posts shirtless pics and workout photos on his Instagram page to show off his progress, as well as his work with clients.
3. He loves dancing. Ben loves to break it down on the dance floor, according to his bio on ABC.com. He’s not afraid to “jump in the middle of a dance battle to show off his winning moves,” and is looking for a woman to cheer him on no matter how ridiculous he looks doing it!
4. He isn’t afraid to show affection. Ben admittedly loves writing love letters, and isn’t afraid to be vulnerable and open. He wants to be with someone who’s also willing to “openly communicate.”
5. He loves dogs. Ben has various photos with dogs on his Instagram page. “Is in love,” he captioned one shot of himself holding a puppy. Awww!