‘Teen Wolf’ Creator Jeff Davis: Why Allison Argent Needed To Die

Wed, March 26, 2014 10:31am EST by 96 Comments 24,123 Article Views
Jeff Davis Allison Argent
Courtesy of MTV

Asomugha Daniel

Posted at 4:12 AM on February 28, 2015

The death of Alison argent hit my heart to much pains,but to the other hand,how can we have Alison dating Isaac and Scott with kira,while we know to well that Scott and her(Alison)have crush for one another and that the did not breakup,but because of the danger and resent condition of her family that made them not to be seeing each other,Alison leaving the show is best known by the write,to me is little good decision for to leave so as to enable Scott to move with his school life and also with kira and to allow the dad to know who to trust and hurt,Dx do what is best for business,But am still waiting for the complete episode of season five and also the season six.

joeANDJess

Posted at 8:29 PM on February 27, 2015

Cameron

Posted at 1:35 PM on February 22, 2015

Still she should hv stayed because see was a geeat actress and her and taylor were ment to be together she could hv been forced to leave because her father wanted them to move because it was getting too dangerous or she even could hv been turned . or she can hv a baby or something with scott there were many possibilities

Brianna9

Posted at 3:42 PM on February 21, 2015

if you really wanted to add a twist you would bring alison back but as some magical demon that they would have to defeat or work with that would cause an emotional appeal drama and action!!!!!!

Anya

Posted at 6:40 PM on February 4, 2015

I cried for 2 hours when Alison died. Teen wolf characters are like real people for me, it’s like losing a good friend. I also found it sad that Isaac and Alison couldn’t be together, I know the most fans ship Alison and Scott but I think Scott can date Kira. Well I hope Crystal will come back to the show, I mean her aunt came out of nowhere like a werewolf, so why can’t Alison turn into a werewolf too (or may be a fox, because she was killed by one of the onis)? I also find it so sad that her father has now almost no family. He doesn’t show it but I know he is hurt. So PLESE BRING ALLISON BACK

Sarah

Posted at 10:10 PM on February 3, 2015

Omg. Bring. Allison. Back. Now. Now im not even wanting to watch the show anymore, because the star couple are broken apart and allison dead. It angers me that all the characters got over her death quickly, but i did not, definitely not. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLLLLLEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! DX BRING. HER. BACK!!!!!!!!

Mark

Posted at 12:40 PM on January 29, 2015

Found in net (It’s very interesting): Robert: “She’s a fool for leaving, and now I think she knows it, she done NOTHING since she left, her last movie is still filming and she’s not even the star. When will new comer actors learn that you can’t leave your contractual obligations only after a couple of years on a TV show and think your going to be a Big Movie star. Crystal should have fought for her character not to be killed off, all she did was box herself into a corner, now the only way she could ever come back to TW is as a werewolf.” Do you agree?

Mcenna

Posted at 1:53 PM on January 27, 2015

BRING ALLISON BACK YOU RUINED TEEN WOLF BY LEAVING “CRYSTAL REED”!!! We need her we do I am a dedicated fan to this show and honestly I thought about boycotting it when she died. Just bring her back make her a were wolf and have Scott teach her how to control it. Please please please please please! We need her back DUDE GET CRYSTAL REED AND DO TEEN WOLF WITH HER. Ugh! Bringing Allison back would gain back the fans you have lost, and I definitely with Scott! FIX IT DIRECTOR!

Christina

Posted at 1:48 PM on January 27, 2015

I just was wondering if they actually read these comments? Do they care they we desperately need Alison in season 5? Why would crystal reed abandon her fans when there is 1 season left? Come on! She needs to get back on this show! LIKE ASAP! Teen wolf without Allison I cant imagine it can you? Just bring her back seriously. Clearly EVERY fan wants her back so do it. BRING ALLISON BACK! BRING ALLISON BACK! #bringherback #doit #ASAP #BringAllisonBack!

Markus

Posted at 1:43 PM on January 27, 2015

Listen, im a guy and I personally want Alison back. So get her back asap! She filled the show so fix it!

JOJO

Posted at 1:41 PM on January 27, 2015

Alison`s death made MANY of my friends and peers stop watching the show! So listen MR.Director bring Alison back! Us Teen Wolf fans all agree in the fact that Alison leaving is like ripping out a huge piece of the show! Yes I understand that “she decided to leave” but her fans need her! Bring Alison back!!!!!!!!!! And get her back together with Scott ASAP. I NEED HER IS SEASON 5.

JJ

Posted at 1:37 PM on January 27, 2015

I think that Allison should mysteriously come back, maybe turned into a werewolf or some Buddhism stuff brought her back to life. And Scott and Alison get back together! PLEASE BRING HER BACK!!! It would be absolutely perfect if she came back. PLEASE! COME ON CRYSTAL REED YOUR FANS NEED YOU!

sarah

Posted at 1:56 PM on January 19, 2015

Absolute Crap without Allison. Scott and Allison to re unite season 5. The series has gone downhill without the star couple that hooked me on Teen Wolf.

JJ

Posted at 1:35 PM on January 27, 2015

I totally agree!

Jess

Posted at 4:57 PM on January 18, 2015

PLEASE BRING ALLISON BACK AND HAVE HER BE WITH SCOTT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE THEY R ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WHY I LOVE THIS SHOW SO PLEASE BRING HER BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea

Posted at 1:36 PM on January 12, 2015

i would love for Alison to come back. I understand that she, crystal, wanted to leave but she has fans like myself that love for her to come back and mostly be with scott. I reckon this is affecting the viewers and I reckon if she doesn’t come back then there wont be as much viewers. We just want her back!

Ashley

Posted at 9:23 AM on January 7, 2015

I want her and Scott to be together. I want her back in the cast for Scott, because he loves her so much and I started to cry so BRING HER BACK.

Lexlex

Posted at 2:48 AM on December 29, 2014

Even though it was Crystal’s decision to leave the show, I still think Allison’s death is gonna be the cause of loss of major viewers. It all goes downhill from here. I’m not feeling Scott and Kira at all. Kira just popped onto this show out of no where. Like in my opinion, she should get killed off too.

arthur

Posted at 12:04 PM on December 31, 2014

I have to admit I agree. I still think Jeff Davis is a genious but too many main charactors keep leaving and it is only a matter of time that people are going to stop watch because the cast keep changing

Daedri_C

Posted at 4:41 AM on January 7, 2015

EXACTLY ! You are so right ! Omg
I thought I was the only one who wasn’t feeling Scott and Kira .. :/
Lol but I don’t think she shoud die .. I just want her to back off Scott for a little .. just saying.

A fan of Teen Wolf

Posted at 10:53 AM on December 26, 2014

Teen Wolf is better off without her.
Besides I ship Kira and Scott now. Malia is pretty and all but I’d choose Stiles with Lydia any day.
Love Teen Wolf! Sira and Stia <3

teen

Posted at 1:43 PM on February 22, 2015

R u mad they are the best couple on the show and kira can’t come close to what thy had

Claire

Posted at 10:31 AM on November 4, 2014

PLEASE BRING HER BACK! Beg her to come back! We all love her soooooo much! We’ll do anything! please… I really feel like crying over the loss of Allison..

Bronwynne

Posted at 1:00 PM on November 2, 2014

Hey, please can you put Allison Argent back in season 5! It would be the absolute best hit of the series! Everyone wants Allison back so put her back!!!!! Please it would be the best! Somehow please bring her back to the dead and make her the hunter she was! Fighting for the good of others! When you put Allison back, put her and Scott in a relationship again!? They were the best couple in the world! Thanks hope you at least consider our ideas and put Allison back in the game!

Sandis

Posted at 11:02 AM on October 15, 2014

I love allison so much ,….and will shi is back.!with aliison teen wolf will by the best

Sandis

Posted at 10:57 AM on October 15, 2014

aliison is the best !!!!!!

Sandis

Posted at 10:55 AM on October 15, 2014

pliz alison and scott had a good couple……i want to back allison in 5 season..all will be better