‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Recap: Cristina Has An Imaginary Relationship With Hunt

Thu, March 27, 2014 10:01pm EDT by 15 Comments
Courtesy Of ABC

Susy

Posted at 2:38 AM on March 29, 2014

I’m kinda disappointed about this episode. I don’t want to watch imaginary scenarios. Waste of my time.

William M. Beal

Posted at 2:34 PM on March 28, 2014

money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………… W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

Julie

Posted at 1:54 PM on March 28, 2014

The recapper missed some dialogue between Meredith and Cristina in the pregnant in the park scene. Cris clearly tells Mere that she isn’t happy.

JJ

Posted at 12:31 PM on March 28, 2014

I’m just pissed off that they wasted almost 3/4 o f the season having Cristina and Meredith fighting. Really crappy waste of her last season on the show :/

Kelly

Posted at 1:53 PM on March 28, 2014

Agreed. The relationship of Meredith and Cristina is the true heart of the show. And it was a stupid fight, too. Cris simply spoke the truth: that Meredith’s focus on her marriage and children have slowed her growth as a surgeon.

David (@BustaLinx)

Posted at 10:33 AM on March 28, 2014

Option 3. She leaves the hospital either because of/or to be with Burke

David (@BustaLinx)

Posted at 10:34 AM on March 28, 2014

Hunt therefore wouldn’t have to see her everyday, thus removing the biggest problem of the second scenario. Hunt moves on, Christina moves on.

Philada

Posted at 9:57 AM on March 28, 2014

I hate these fantasy shows. Shonda and her team have jumped the shark! Love Owen and wish he and Christina could be together, but Christina’s career is all consuming–and she is selfish–so that’s not going to happen.

Gareth

Posted at 8:44 AM on March 28, 2014

This is the worse episode I have ever seen of Grey’s Anatomy – only after reading your description above did I understand what was happening. I have watched every episode of Grey’s Anatomy and I am now feeling very depressed, why has the quality and standard dropped so low?

LG

Posted at 10:55 AM on March 28, 2014

Seriously, this show was all over the place. How can a show have at times superb writing and at other times writing that makes you shake your head and agree with the hated Katherine Heigl? What an overall waste of my time and the actors’ talents.

JJ

Posted at 12:33 PM on March 28, 2014

I thought the episode was great and I was able to figure out what was going on pretty easily, especially when they started each segment with “do you know who you are”? Duh.

AD

Posted at 5:28 AM on March 28, 2014

This show is too far gone. It’s time to pull the plus. I just wasted 43 mins of my life I can never get back!

AD

Posted at 5:28 AM on March 28, 2014

Plug*

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:11 AM on March 28, 2014

so she suffers Alzheimer now?

Joella

Posted at 1:05 AM on March 28, 2014

Cristina and Hunt should call it quits. There is no chemistry between them. They keep going round and round about his needs vs her needs. There is no we in them. They are both too self centered and don’t seem to care about what the other wants or needs. It’s very boring to watch year after year. Either work it out once and for all or call it quits and move on. When you truly love someone you want them to be happy even if it means letting them go so they can be!!!!!