‘Teen Wolf’ Shocker: Daniel Sharman May Not Return For Season 4

Wed, March 26, 2014 11:44am EST by 47 Comments 17,694 Article Views
Teen Wolf Daniel Sharman Isaac Lahey
Courtesy of MTV

Margaret ng'ang'a

Posted at 3:07 AM on November 25, 2014

Teen wolf is boring without issac n dh twins its lyk a whole new story bt atleast dhrs Derik….bring issac bak he makes me brush evrytyme i luk @ him…i love u Daniel n we want dh twins back too…

Farah

Posted at 12:24 PM on November 17, 2014

I really want Daniel to come back!!!!
I missed him

Gabby Brown

Posted at 8:22 PM on October 13, 2014

Well he is an awesome actor on teen wolf, he gets to live the supernatural fantasy that people wish they could live, his living the life, who doesn’t have a supernatural ability. We will miss Daniel Sharman and hope your movie career goes well. 😊💖

Rachal

Posted at 4:42 AM on October 12, 2014

If Daniel really wanted to go into movies why is he now on the originals?

Germany

Posted at 4:26 AM on October 2, 2014

Without daniel sharman teen wolf is a mogshoot…plz bring him back….love him tho

Sammy Young

Posted at 6:18 AM on September 11, 2014

I think you should bring aiden bck is dead nd isaac boz without wen day left,d show completly change

Sammy Young

Posted at 6:15 AM on September 11, 2014

I think you should bring aiden bck is dead nd isaac boz without den d film is of no use

Sammy young

Posted at 6:04 AM on September 11, 2014

We want daniel and the twins back in teen wolf

Sara

Posted at 8:05 PM on August 26, 2014

I think Daniel should definitely be brought back. Everyone loved him. And teen wolf isn’t the same without him, the twins, and Allison. The show changed completely with no explanation.

Isaac fan #14

Posted at 6:29 PM on August 6, 2014

isaac u need to come back ur to cute to leave. when my friend autumn and I heard u where leaveing we almost cryed #please come back

Chee JiaJia

Posted at 11:18 AM on July 24, 2014

I want Allison to rise from the dead and for Isaac to come back to the show . Maybe the twins too ? And I wished there could be some way that they could become an alpha again . Their combination of a giant alpha is awesome !

Kate Warren

Posted at 12:48 AM on July 21, 2014

Bring Isaac Back!!!!!!!! HE WAS AMAZEBALLS!!!!
He is also my celeb crush :3
He was totally underused in season 3 and you should bring him back for all the teen wolf fans who loved him!!

Beth

Posted at 5:06 PM on July 10, 2014

I’m glad Alison is gone, the new female leads (especially Kira) are much better, I never gelled with Alison.

BUT

Come back Isaac! He was a great character and really underused in S03. Give him some better story arcs and I’m sure he’d be back!

Teen Wolf is still one of the best shows on TV right now.