‘Teen Wolf’ Creator Jeff Davis: Why Allison Argent Needed To Die

Courtesy of MTV

Ebba

Posted at 1:29 PM on August 17, 2014

I WANT ALLISON BACK!!

Ernestina

Posted at 9:53 PM on August 13, 2014

Thankfulness to my father who stated to me on the topic of this weblog, this blog is in fact amazing.

Adriana

Posted at 9:48 PM on August 13, 2014

Hi there! This post couldn’t be written any better!
Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!

He constantly kept preaching about this. I will send this information to him.
Pretty sure he’s going to have a good read.
Thank you for sharing!

Robert Wood

Posted at 6:46 PM on August 5, 2014

I think Jeff Davis reason for Killing Allison off was not only a dumb move but a sloppy one at best, what he did was put himself in a corner, Crystal eventually will come back after she realizes that here choice to leave was also a dumb stupid move, she left that show because she said there was nothing more to give to that character, well did she ask Jeff to give her more? NO she chose to Quit when the going got tough with no faith in herself as an actor to push on when it gets a little tough I say in about a year after NO one in hollywood trust to bring her on a show in fear she will want to leave after a couple of seasons and after she has no work she will be asking jeff to come back as her bank account starts to dwindle.

Jay-Dee

Posted at 2:04 PM on July 18, 2014

guys what i do not get is, how she just died and there was no funeral.It sucks alot that she is gone but i respect her choice that she has made,its just sad that it happened.
She will be missed in teen wolf but i got a feeling that you guys will hopefully make up for it and another thing is jackson was making love to lydia(the banshee) and was immune to becoming a werewolf,why allison did not get any type of healing powers for that brief moment when she was dying because of scott and isaac and their relantionship. Hope allison will find what she wants by looking for new things to do thanks guys for the epic awesome episodes of teen wolf keep up the good works.

kiiara justiniano

Posted at 1:42 PM on July 15, 2014

i can not wait to continue season 4 .. i feel no closure because we did see nothing of scoot of any of her friends or her father .. what sucks is there was a blank from when it ended from the beginning of the school year i feel left out .. Jeff Davis should have mad one more episode because they still have me questioning a lot of things so many question it to much … how do us fans know that Allison’s really gone there was no funeral for Allison just like there was for Kate and what about stylies is everything okay with him how did he get over every thing that just happened to the … I wish Jeff Davis would answer all the question us fans have for him ….

kiiara justiniano

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 15, 2014

i have no closure from Allison’s death what so every i need these questions answer i seriously need help with a lot of things…. i need to know why is Allison’s death such a mystery

Dallas Madrid

Posted at 3:31 AM on July 15, 2014

I believe crystal does have the right to go out and venture new things; its her given right. Us fans were/are so attached to her character that it just left a deep scar in our hearts. That moment of her death was crucial to everyone and heartbreaking. She can’t ever be replaced. There is no other girl that’s good at the bow, and there is no other girl right for scott. That love was irreplaceable. I keep hoping that shell appear as either allison alive or something supernatural that saved her. It really had no closure to me. No funeral/goodbye on the actual show or really no closure with what happend to styles and how they got through that. Please email me back with a few answers so I don’t sit at the edge of my seat waiting for allison. And thank you for showing her father in this past episode <3

Sincerely, a broken hearted fan. P.s if kate bit her and brought her back that would be frikken AWESOME just saying (: