‘Teen Wolf’ Creator Jeff Davis: Why Allison Argent Needed To Die

Wed, March 26, 2014 10:31am EDT by 52 Comments 77,347 Article Views
Jeff Davis Allison Argent
Courtesy of MTV

Malia

Posted at 4:14 AM on September 20, 2014

If the dark soldiers are not real and everyone who they hurt healed after the dark soldiers died, then how come Allison died?

Malia

Posted at 4:11 AM on September 20, 2014

If the dark soldiers or whatever they are, weren’t real and everyone they hurt healed after the dark soldiers died, than how come Allison didn’t survive?

heather

Posted at 11:43 AM on September 19, 2014

If Crystal wanted to live the show it’s OK…But not kill Allison. I think they should bring her back just with another body! Please bring Allison backkkk…It’s not the same with Kira and Scott and I believe that Scott can’t love Kira like with Allison… so bring her back with another actress

lexxiy

Posted at 10:27 PM on September 16, 2014

I want Allison back I need allison back and we need her back 😢😪😥😫😤💔 we would like you back💗💕💞💖 please cyrista reeds 😢

Nino

Posted at 1:46 PM on September 9, 2014

Bring back Crystal in Teen Wolf. It should be Scott and Allison. The Show started that way it should also end that way. They were the main characters (pair) in the show and no offense but Kira and Scott doesn’t really have that spark. I think most of the fans of the show would really love to have her back. It’s not gonna be hard for you guys to bring her back anyways. You never gave an episode of her funeral and it is a supernatural themed show nothing’s impossible. We can’t really just settle with she’s dead.

arthur

Posted at 11:56 AM on September 19, 2014

I completely understand you are coming from I miss Allison very much also but, You are forgetting that Crystal wanted to leave because she wanted to do other things and you you are making it sound like it was Jeff Davis fault to leave and it wasn’t.. I also agree I dont see the spark with Scott and Kira but I have to admit I did like Allison and Isaac, I do like Kira but not for Scott. Remember Allison can still come back because there was not a funeral for Allison like there wasn’t for Kate and what happened, Kate came back and I have to admit I do like Kate. Have faith in Jeff Davis he is a genious

b2ntegami

Posted at 1:32 AM on September 4, 2014

kate argent is lame, it’s okay allison died but other character’s reactions were terrible. Bad script ….

nylam

Posted at 5:14 AM on August 30, 2014

bring back allison and isaac back in the show. their team up made me feel like a teenager again. scott and the japanese girl has no spark

Ara

Posted at 4:25 PM on August 28, 2014

Lydia resurrected Peter. What would be a more interesting Season 5 plot then Lydia bringing Allison back from the dead and Allison having to deal with the fact she’s alive again.

arthur

Posted at 12:00 PM on September 19, 2014

That sounds great. It was done for Buffy when Willow brought Buffy back from the dead but, if it does happen I have a feeling that Jeff will come up with a much better way of bringing Allison back he is a genious

Jim Dee

Posted at 2:56 PM on August 27, 2014

its her career not ours and nothing to do with any die hard TW fan

randomrandomrandom2

Posted at 4:18 PM on August 23, 2014

What if… Allison came back in Season 5, and Scott had to choose between Kira and Allison.. DUN DUN DUNNNNN

Ebba

Posted at 1:29 PM on August 17, 2014

I WANT ALLISON BACK!!

arthur

Posted at 4:03 PM on August 26, 2014

I want Allison back back also. I felt so embaressed and at my age I was in tear’s when she died and I’m not a crier. I have faith in jeff Davis in what he will bring to Teen Wolf. Never in my life have I gotten so hooked on a show. Jeff Davis is a genious

Ernestina

Posted at 9:53 PM on August 13, 2014

Thankfulness to my father who stated to me on the topic of this weblog, this blog is in fact amazing.

Adriana

Posted at 9:48 PM on August 13, 2014

Hi there! This post couldn’t be written any better!
Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!

He constantly kept preaching about this. I will send this information to him.
Pretty sure he’s going to have a good read.
Thank you for sharing!

Robert Wood

Posted at 6:46 PM on August 5, 2014

I think Jeff Davis reason for Killing Allison off was not only a dumb move but a sloppy one at best, what he did was put himself in a corner, Crystal eventually will come back after she realizes that here choice to leave was also a dumb stupid move, she left that show because she said there was nothing more to give to that character, well did she ask Jeff to give her more? NO she chose to Quit when the going got tough with no faith in herself as an actor to push on when it gets a little tough I say in about a year after NO one in hollywood trust to bring her on a show in fear she will want to leave after a couple of seasons and after she has no work she will be asking jeff to come back as her bank account starts to dwindle.

Jay-Dee

Posted at 2:04 PM on July 18, 2014

guys what i do not get is, how she just died and there was no funeral.It sucks alot that she is gone but i respect her choice that she has made,its just sad that it happened.
She will be missed in teen wolf but i got a feeling that you guys will hopefully make up for it and another thing is jackson was making love to lydia(the banshee) and was immune to becoming a werewolf,why allison did not get any type of healing powers for that brief moment when she was dying because of scott and isaac and their relantionship. Hope allison will find what she wants by looking for new things to do thanks guys for the epic awesome episodes of teen wolf keep up the good works.

kiiara justiniano

Posted at 1:42 PM on July 15, 2014

i can not wait to continue season 4 .. i feel no closure because we did see nothing of scoot of any of her friends or her father .. what sucks is there was a blank from when it ended from the beginning of the school year i feel left out .. Jeff Davis should have mad one more episode because they still have me questioning a lot of things so many question it to much … how do us fans know that Allison’s really gone there was no funeral for Allison just like there was for Kate and what about stylies is everything okay with him how did he get over every thing that just happened to the … I wish Jeff Davis would answer all the question us fans have for him ….

kiiara justiniano

Posted at 1:45 PM on July 15, 2014

i have no closure from Allison’s death what so every i need these questions answer i seriously need help with a lot of things…. i need to know why is Allison’s death such a mystery

Dallas Madrid

Posted at 3:31 AM on July 15, 2014

I believe crystal does have the right to go out and venture new things; its her given right. Us fans were/are so attached to her character that it just left a deep scar in our hearts. That moment of her death was crucial to everyone and heartbreaking. She can’t ever be replaced. There is no other girl that’s good at the bow, and there is no other girl right for scott. That love was irreplaceable. I keep hoping that shell appear as either allison alive or something supernatural that saved her. It really had no closure to me. No funeral/goodbye on the actual show or really no closure with what happend to styles and how they got through that. Please email me back with a few answers so I don’t sit at the edge of my seat waiting for allison. And thank you for showing her father in this past episode <3

Sincerely, a broken hearted fan. P.s if kate bit her and brought her back that would be frikken AWESOME just saying (:

kevin

Posted at 4:48 PM on September 8, 2014

Allison was actually boring to me, she really wasnt doing much anymore so her death was nowhere near sad to me, but they should have made a funeral and atleast some real reactions to her death by the cast, other than that shows still doing great for me.

kevin

Posted at 4:50 PM on September 8, 2014

Sorry i meant to post a comment not a reply.