Scott Disick Asks Fans To Pray For His Mom In Sweet Last Look At Her Life

Sun, February 16, 2014 11:09pm EDT by 30 Comments 34,401 Article Views
Scott Disick Mom Death
Fameflynet/Pacific Coast News

Kanye West’s lavish proposal to Kim Kardashian was finally revealed on the Feb. 16 episode of ‘KUWTK.’ But the episode ended on a bittersweet note as Scott and the Kardashians paid tribute to his beloved mother, Bonnie Disick, who passed away on Oct. 28.

Scott Disick was heartbroken when his mother, Bonnie Disick, died at the age of 63 after a long illness. On the Feb. 16 episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, we got a look at an emotional Scott, who was by his mother’s side at the hospital in New York in the days leading up to her death. In the show’s final moments, Scott remembered his mom in a touching tribute, and asked viewers for their support in coping with his devastating loss.

Scott Disick’s Mom’s Death — Scott Asks Fans To Pray For Bonnie Disick On ‘KUWTK’

Even though tonight’s episode centered around Kim Kardashian‘s fairytale proposal from Kanye West, there was a strong undercurrent of sadness running through the episode as Scott, Kourtney Kardashian and the rest of their families realized they would soon have to say goodbye to Scott’s mom.

Khloe Calls Kim A Hooker
Kim Kardashian’s Wardrobe Malfunction

After spending several heartbreaking days with his parents in New York and missing Kimye’s engagement celebration, Scott surprised Kourtney by flying back to LA to take in a Kanye concert with the whole Kardashian clan. Even though Scott said he was doing fine, he appeared visibly distraught during the show.

The final moments of this week’s episode of KUWTK revealed that Bonnie passed shortly after the concert. “Bonnie Disick died the day after Kanye West’s concert in Las Vegas. Scott and Kourtney were by her side,” a tribute to Bonnie read. So heartbreaking!

Scott Disick: A Sweet Last Look At His Mother’s Life

The episode also showed footage of Bonnie as the doting grandmother played with Scott and Kourney’s adorable son Mason.

“I’m going to stay here and play with Mason,” Bonnie tells Kourtney while holding her grandson in her arms in the heart-wrenching clip. The episode showed one final image of Bonnie smiling, before closing on the words: “Scott asks that you remember his mother in your prayers.”

Poor Scott! We can’t imagine what he must be going through, especially since he also lost his father in January, just three months after his mother’s death.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Scott and his family as he continues to grieve the loss of his parents.

– Tierney McAfee

More ‘KUWTK’ News:

1. ‘KUWTK’: Lamar Odom Begs Khloe Kardashian To Let Him Sleep Over
  2. Lamar Odom: It Was Cruel To Cut Out Khloe Kardashian After Drug Problem
  3. ‘KUWTK’ Recap: Khloe Kardashian Considers Herself ‘A Shattered Person’

iLoveScottDisick

Posted at 11:22 AM on July 13, 2014

Oh. I’m sorry Scott. We Love you Scott. I’m sorry. We Love you. Rest peacefully Mama and Daddy Disick. We Love your Son, thank you for sharing him with us. We Love you, and we Love your Son. We Love you Scott, so much. We Love you Scott.

Kathy

Posted at 11:35 AM on June 30, 2014

I feel bad for the lost of Scott parent but I also lost my but they died together I know it feel horrible right now and probably alway will but you eventually get back to the one and only lord disick

lorena smith

Posted at 6:38 PM on March 8, 2014

Scott I am so very sorry for your loses. your parents were beautiful, God has them is heaven now and no more suffering.you are a great son and dad. kourt won,t get married i do not understand why. she will be sorry when they start to school.and your little ones will take abuse from other kids.i am your old fan for 6 years now my prayers are with you you will get through this i hope kourt changes and your little ones love you. lorena smith [canada]

carrie godbey

Posted at 9:23 PM on February 23, 2014

im sooo very sad for your loss…stay strong….I only watch the show because I like who u r…..u r soo interestin and funny…good daddy…….I HOPE COURTNEY IS GOOD TO U….IM JUST SHOCKED WITH THIS NEWS…..GOD BLESS

Joanne

Posted at 7:59 PM on February 23, 2014

Hi Scott

I’m not on Facebook or any other blogs but I was so saddened at your lose of your mother on the show I can’t stop crying my mother is also very sick.
Anyway decided to google you something I would never do and I cannot believe the news of you father, I am extremely sorry for your loss and I will pray for you and your mother and father. They both can be very proud of you, they will give you strength to stay sober

randi adlet

Posted at 1:59 AM on February 21, 2014

Dear Scott
I lost my husband in a plane crash on my 9 2012 on a Russian are plane in Indonesia, it was on the new for a week and the presd was all over my family, the vad thing was he had a girlfriend who was 7 month pregnant, you have to deal with so much, but you need to know your mother love you, with all her heart, and she will alway be a part of you.

Milana Pike

Posted at 6:25 PM on February 19, 2014

I agree, I would have been there since day one. But she is wierd like that.

Smk

Posted at 7:25 PM on February 18, 2014

I have lost all respect for Kourtney you shouldn’t have to be told to be by your husbands side…. She should have been there with him like a good wife… Sorry Kim but MY family takes priority terrible! Scott my heart breaks for you and you have been and always will be in my prayers… Stay strong and keep your mom and dad alive in your memories

blake

Posted at 7:02 PM on February 18, 2014

Stay strong brother Disick you’ll be alright!

lovrlylady

Posted at 1:48 AM on February 18, 2014

well his parents did a great job with him. He actually has a heart unlike the Kardashians. I pray he’s successful and able to move forward in a positive way. I pray the Kardashian learn how to be real people and love for real instead of for fame. They are a good example of why men should think hard and long before picking a wife. they have no successful relationships according to what theyhave revealed on that show. all failed marriages and kanye has lost his mind. Men wake up! these woman are the Eves in New Times. can’t y’all see that? these woman are selfish, they fake like they care to prevent how people think if them. in reality they subliminally make these men look bad by pretending to be do nice. look what klohie is doing to Lamar, she says she’s there for him but surprisingly every nice thing that comes out of her mouth somehow paints him as the person with the problem. that’s not a wife or someone that cares. if she cared she would be trying to help.his image nit subliminally bash him by subliminally evealing his flaws on a tv show he is nit participating in. but hey he put himself in that situation. let’s sit back and see how kanye survives the Eves if today

locellular

Posted at 1:37 AM on February 18, 2014

well his parents did a great job with him. He actually has a heart unlike the Kardashians. I pray he’s successful and able to move forward in a positive way. I pray the Kardashian learn how to be real people and live for real instead of for fame. They are a good example of why men should think hard and ling before picking a wife. they gave no successful relationships according to what theyhave revealed on ththat show. all failed marriages and Jayne has lost his mind. Men wake up! these woman are the Eves of the new testament

Melanie

Posted at 12:43 AM on February 18, 2014

Dear scott soo sorry for the lose of your mother an your father my heart goes out to you , and your family .my prayers will be with you and your family. God bless you.

Rita Steele

Posted at 9:31 PM on February 17, 2014

prayers to u scott

owade83

Posted at 2:07 PM on February 17, 2014

just as Bruce implied I didnt know that a mother can get paid $5554 in 1 month on the internet . why not check here>>>>>>>>> WWW.Bay91.COM

Lisom1962

Posted at 12:54 PM on February 17, 2014

m­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­y­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ n­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­g­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­b­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r’­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­in-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­law ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­makes ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$76 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­hourly ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­She ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­has ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­been ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­without ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­work ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­six ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­months ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­but ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­last ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­month ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­her ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­income ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$14418 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­just ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­working ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­fe­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­w ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ho­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­urs. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­vi­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­sit ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­si­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­te­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­……Jobs84.COM

lisa

Posted at 11:59 AM on February 17, 2014

I hope Scott stays strong. NO DRINKING! I think his dad died from a broken heart. Really I do. He was broken when he was talking to Scott. It was nice to see Scott not acting as a jerk, or being Lord Dissick, but to be praying to the “real” Lord! I hope he stays strong. He has no siblings, so I hope his woman loves him in a different way now. Stop always thinking the worst. Even when he showed up in Vegas all depressed, she was wondering his motives. How terrible. In my prayers Scott! Bonnie and dad too.

keaneazppxcv

Posted at 10:44 AM on February 17, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ MixedLuv.Çom ~ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mary Lou

Posted at 10:32 AM on February 17, 2014

Scott I am so sorry for your lost. May God give you some kind of Peace in your heart. It’s never easy when we loose a parent are some one we love. You are a good son. May God send lot’s of Blessings your way.

yep yep

Posted at 9:45 AM on February 17, 2014

I watched the show last night, and I was crying! I guess because I already know that his mom and dad are both gone now, but to see how he was trying to take care of his dad because his mom was in the hospital and just the look on his face..it was heartbreaking. I felt so bad for him, I just wanted to give him a big hug. My heart goes out to you, Scott. Keep you head up man, things will get better. God bless.

monique findley

Posted at 8:43 AM on February 17, 2014

Im so sorry about your mother. May god bless you and your family

ivan kyuka

Posted at 8:31 AM on February 17, 2014

take hrt bro. u will b fyn

Joanne Couch

Posted at 3:04 AM on February 17, 2014

Scott I am so heart broken for you. I could not imagine the loss of both my parents so close together. May you find peace and love during this time. You were an amazing son and you could tell the love you and your parents had for eachother. God bless you.

Gail

Posted at 2:36 AM on February 17, 2014

Scott my prayers are with you. I know what it is like to lose a brother and father. Just remember that your parents are always with you in your heart. You did a very nice tribute to and for your mom. You are a great son. Stay strong.

Sarah Taylor

Posted at 4:59 AM on February 17, 2014

I am really grateful & glad that there are people writing kind, from the heart things here and realizing that this is a real person who has been dealt just a terrible blow. I wish everyone who uses the internet would be so kind!!

Brooke McNeary

Posted at 11:50 AM on February 17, 2014

Scott, I am an older lady who does like you. You are a very good father to your kids. I feel very sad that you are losing your mother, and so soon after losingyour Dad. I remember losing my parents 5 days apart, it takes a lot out of your heartt, and leaves a feeling of being heartbroken. But time heals all.

Selena

Posted at 12:31 AM on February 17, 2014

Does anyone realize that Kim has on her engagement ring I’m the episode before the actual engagement?

chris

Posted at 12:51 AM on February 17, 2014

I did, I said that last week on this site

Galilea

Posted at 1:49 AM on February 17, 2014

Yep on the clip where kourtney n khole are calling her nancy . I kept asking this question on her Instagram acc . They delete it every time .
Ok one question ; on last week episode 2/05 Kim is already wearing her ring …
If supposedly the engagement happen this weeks episode 2/16 … Just another proof that Kim and her show are as fake as her cakes .

Sarah Taylor

Posted at 5:01 AM on February 17, 2014

You people who are talking about last week’s show, do that in the right place please. You came here for a reason, I can’t imagine that you didn’t read the title of the article:

“Scott Disick Asks Fans To Pray For His Mom In Sweet Last Look At Her Life”
so please do that.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:48 PM on February 16, 2014

her shame about his trickery ruled her life…………….