Kim Kardashian ‘Livid’ About ‘South Park’ Finale Diss

Thu, December 12, 2013 6:04pm EDT by 56 Comments 18,598 Article Views
Kim Kardashian Mad At South Park
Courtesy of Comedy Central, YouTube

Jeff

Posted at 7:20 PM on October 10, 2014

I feel just terrible for Kim and Kanye. I would be so mad and hurt if I was them. I mean, you have to look at it from their perspective…. One of them realized he married a hobit, and one realized she married a homo-sexual fish!!

Frederick K.

Posted at 7:12 AM on September 26, 2014

Hi, The hole point of the episode was to not judge People by their body`s…
Look, I`m an South Park fan and I know what Trey and Matt are trying to tell and this episode was not about harrasing People…
Trey and Matt are making this in an fictional world, they don`t care about anything, they just make it for fun, I think the episodes are AWESOME! and I will forever do because I understand what the meening is…

If Your wanna think its about harrasing celebrity`s fine! but thats not the Message they want to spread! They wanna spread Message about to not judge People by their looks or body but by what they are…

Like Kanye West… They made fun of him yes, but it i just happening in an fictional world, and Kanye tought it was funny, and so should Your guys to…

Trey and Matt is AWESOME and they don`t care what People think because they are making an episode and yes…it could be harrasing like the episode Sexual Harrasment Panda but thats not what this is about…its about your thinking they make fun of celebrity`s…They`re NOT! They are actually trying to learn your not to judge by look and prettyness but by the character and person, its hidden messages…listen closely and your`ll see that this is just an way to say: “Hey!, don`t judge that lady by her look, she may be fat but she is pretty on the inside”

And If Your Reading This Mat Stone or Trey Parker…Your AWESOME! Keep up the AWESOMLY good work!

m

Posted at 1:33 AM on September 21, 2014

lol celebrity to who? Lol South Park has been around since I was a kid and Kim Kardashian is the new thing lol if you’re dissin on South Park your the celeb hater lol learn your place

dlschuch

Posted at 7:47 AM on August 15, 2014

The statement directly below is from a lesbian. I know this because I dated her.

Kevin

Posted at 1:50 PM on August 13, 2014

Damn honestly f*** you people. I won’t even elaborate. You are disgusting people who should be ashamed of yourselves.
I don’t care if the trend today is hating celebrities ruthlessly as if they were not human, but if the message of the episode was against the touching up of photos or hollywood’s negative effect on body image, it seems ridiculous that it would call a post pregnant Kim K a hobbit. Does that mean any thick-ish woman is a hobbit? That’s directly damaging to a young woman’s body image!
But either way, even after a child you must be out of your mind to say she was nasty. Those hips, that butt, that rack, either there are no real men here or everyone’s just blindly hateful.

Ben Angotti

Posted at 4:57 AM on August 28, 2014

Welcome to the Shire!! Where you can meet small vapid singles at your discretion. Get a million little people with hairy feet in seconds! Pretty sure this gerbil will be your forte!

Ben Angotti

Posted at 5:01 AM on August 28, 2014

Did I mention we also do gyno-reduction surgery?

B Ran

Posted at 6:10 PM on September 20, 2014

Do you not understand satire? South Park always exaggerates stuff in order to really get a point across, but I think that you missed the entire point, because the “hobbit” reference wasn’t strictly calling Kim short and fat. I thought that the article made that pretty clear when it said “Keeping Up With The Kardashians was about ”short, loud little people living in a fantasy world.'”

Alexandra M.

Posted at 8:26 PM on July 30, 2014

I will always love this show, and hey if I were ever to become famous and got made fun of on South Park then it would be my own damn fault for becoming famous in the first place :)

h8ing jelly h8ers

Posted at 5:25 AM on May 13, 2014

if South Park can’t make fun of celebrities, theres no point about South Park (except the jews)
p.s. kim’s jelly

Anthony Chon

Posted at 10:01 PM on April 22, 2014

She’s mad because it’s true lmao.

Jen Duke

Posted at 4:58 AM on March 21, 2014

“unnecessary attack” sounds like something a hobbit would say

Peter Griffin

Posted at 4:19 PM on March 16, 2014

I AGREE WITH KANYE , SHE’S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HOBBIT IN THE WORLD.

David

Posted at 3:48 AM on March 4, 2014

Jelly! They got room for her at the Jelly School.

george s

Posted at 6:13 PM on January 7, 2014

Do you guys actually get paid to write this? You’re whole article was undone by an update saying she hasn’t seen the episode; in your own article….. Damn, I feel old at 26. Go outside, read a book, do something to benefit society, get a job. jesus. just stop this…

Sergei

Posted at 11:31 AM on January 19, 2014

Dear person I wont name. haha, The truth often hurts. I freaking love southpark, they keep that ish real. A show about “short, loud little people living in a fantasy world.” Is this not true?

hullu akka

Posted at 2:05 PM on April 10, 2014

this is so true mane.

Emily

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 5, 2014

“Go outside, read a book, do something to benefit society, get a job.”

Maybe take your own advice.