Kristen Stewart Ranked Fourth On ‘100 Sexiest Movie Stars’ List

Wed, October 2, 2013 4:00pm EDT by 103 Comments
Kristen Stewart Sexy List
Courtesy Of Glamour Mag

Charlotte Amias

Posted at 6:15 AM on December 5, 2013

Well for me Kristens beauty is the best !! :) her beauty is so perfect !!! even without makeup.. and she’s really good in acting … she’s such a talented girl. Although you didn’t made it into top 1 but still your my number one :) I love you KRISTEN<3

Ann

Posted at 1:42 PM on October 11, 2013

Kristen has a strange beauty, with or without make-up, perfect skin, this peculiar beauty makes Kristen different and call much attention more than other actresses of her age, Emma Watson is beautiful, but my favorite will be always Kristen.

Jeb

Posted at 10:19 PM on October 9, 2013

Wow! That pic above I’m drying here, she’s one hot temptress lol!

french fan

Posted at 7:12 AM on October 6, 2013

With or without make-up, perfect beauty.

hmm,

Posted at 7:06 AM on October 6, 2013

very pretty woman

Semie Chris

Posted at 2:39 AM on October 6, 2013

Yesssss, cu’z she is hot and gorgeous.

guest

Posted at 1:43 PM on October 5, 2013

beautiful

boomerang

Posted at 4:29 AM on October 5, 2013

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. A man can not take his eyes from her face.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 8:07 PM on October 4, 2013

BUT YOU HER FANS, ARE YOU NOT THE ONES THAT IS ACCUSING ROBERT OF CHEATING, ALL FROM LISTING TO HEAR SAY ,YOU HAVE NOT SHOW ME ANY EVIDENCE OF ROBERT EVERY PUTTING HIS HANDS ON ANY GIRL. OR A NAME OF A SOURCE THAT IS RELIABLE, HAVE YOU NOT LET HWL MAKE YOU MISTRUST ROBERT WITH THEIR STORY`S

Sophie

Posted at 12:26 PM on October 4, 2013

I like Kristen a lot. She is not a cookie cutter kind of beauty and looks as she doesn’t give a damn what people think of her. Awesome! I can appreciate her fearless beauty (I am a straight woman) I think she is gorgeous and she looks like she would be a fun friend to have. Emma Watson??? IDK about that… Scarlett Johannson is very sexy too. Angelina Jolie is easily the sexiest. She is in another whole level of sexiness, so I can’t even imagine her next to Emma…what!?!? Who are the judges on these lists? puhhleazzee…

Gerri

Posted at 12:55 PM on October 4, 2013

No kidding .. Emma Watson … not the prettiest … WHO ARE THESE JUDGES?

Ellenj55

Posted at 7:35 AM on October 4, 2013

HL you start with a nice article of her then turn it into trash. Her hair falling out? That’s not true and you know it. You always turn your articles against her. Very biased and I don’t know why. You sure suck up to Rob. You never change! Junk journalism if you even can call it journalism!

Kristen website

Posted at 6:55 AM on October 4, 2013

Don’t forget to check out great Kristen Stewart website: itsoktobeyou.org and leave a comment.

Loui

Posted at 7:17 AM on October 4, 2013

@Kristen Website …….Thank you for sharing

Loui

Posted at 4:17 PM on October 4, 2013

@Kristen website ……….Thank you very, very much for recommending this website, there you can actually see how beautiful this young woman really is, I can really recommend every Kristen Stewart Fan to visit this website, there is also an image of the young blond guy who starred with her in Sils Maria, he is truly a handsome young man as well.
Kristen once again Congratulations with your fourth place, like your mum said “You were born to Shine” which you are really starting to do after you had done some growing, you are awesome!

hawk

Posted at 4:24 AM on October 5, 2013

Thank you, I am looking for something, where Krist Stewart only. You open her name on line and you have pattinson. You open robsten dreams you have very pattinson. Thanks a lot, I’m going there.

Team Kristen

Posted at 6:32 AM on October 4, 2013

Congratulations Kristen! You are indeed a true beauty. Your true love is on the way. He will find you and you will know love that you could never have imagined. Keep your head up and your heart open. You suffered long enough. Lady Ga Ga sung it best “… ..I’m criticized, but all your bullets ricochet, you shoot me down, but I get up …Fire away…Fire away…you shoot me down but I won’t fall, I am TITANIUM!!! …. Cut me down, but it’s you who has further to fall…..” God has given you strength for your struggles and you will be okay. Hang in there and stay strong!

Semie Chris

Posted at 2:42 AM on October 6, 2013

i agree….thumbs up.

guessed

Posted at 5:51 AM on October 4, 2013

Ha! She’s awesome!

Jen

Posted at 5:47 AM on October 4, 2013

Just face it Rob! You’re heart will always be yearning for.kristen!!! THats the reason why your dating her friends!!! No offense to Dylan she may be a model but shes not all that.! Kristen is still the best you guys are meant for each other

@Jen

Posted at 5:51 PM on October 4, 2013

Poor krisbian like you just can’t get over it and blame rob for breaking up with ugly outside and inside girlfriend..He is not dating her friends stop with your fanfiction and move on.He is happy and nothing bothers him now.

Loui

Posted at 3:03 AM on October 4, 2013

Hollywoodlife, you can take down Yesterday’s News now, the Fans want today’s news, we are not interested in the past, this is not a History Page, you just perpetuate the Hate between the Fans, that is not good or constructive, remove The Stories about Rupert Sanders now.

Kate

Posted at 1:09 AM on October 4, 2013

Hot hot hot ! Simply awesome!

@Take a cold shower

Posted at 12:43 PM on October 4, 2013

YUK…..VOMIT….VOMIT AGAIN….

Joe

Posted at 11:01 PM on October 3, 2013

OMG! The picture above is awesome and she’s stunning , I get lost in her eyes and her toes are perfect !
Go Kristen you are my queen!!!!!

Lillian

Posted at 9:24 PM on October 3, 2013

Emma has nothing on Kristen. She is a pretty girl, but Kristen is a stunner.

AMW

Posted at 8:02 PM on October 3, 2013

HL,

I wish you could get fined for continuing to post the pic off KS and RS. Why not post a pic of Sienna and Sean or Sienna and Balthazar. You have really been biased against Kristen and isn’t that bad reporting? Go Kristen. You are a natural beauty!

Loui

Posted at 2:38 AM on October 4, 2013

@AMW ………very good, these Hollywoodlife, people are brain dead, they want to keep that story alive to perpetuate hate between the Fans

teara

Posted at 4:51 PM on October 3, 2013

kristin should have got the 1st spot and get rid of rob kristin hes not worth it he was nothing before and he is nothing now if it was not for you he would not have got the role in the twilight his films have never made the number 1 hit only the twilight who does he think he is and why do women get all the bad publicity you go kristin i have only read bad publicity about you and not him he can have that penn lady you take care of your self girl go to yoga you will do well

guest

Posted at 7:32 PM on October 3, 2013

Don’t you know this pisses off Katy Perry!!! She is so jealous of Kristen anyway.

Louise

Posted at 4:27 PM on October 3, 2013

This has got to be a joke!!!!!!!

Jeb

Posted at 10:21 PM on October 9, 2013

It’s real and she’s fabulous !

Seth Aicklen

Posted at 3:24 PM on October 3, 2013

The list is what it is. I’m a fan of Kristen (and Rob), as well as a hetero male, and think she is a remarkable beauty with or without makeup. I have never thought of her as “sexy”, though. She is gorgeous, which is a different thing. Would I kick her out of bed, of course not. It’s not about big boobs, because I prefer smaller ones like hers. I prefer all of her characteristics, but just don’t see her that way. I can’t explain it. Anyway, fourth out of one hundred lovely celebrity women seems very good to me. What the heck is “Empire” magazine as an authority, though. I’ve never even heard of it! Maybe I need to get out more often.

mmjaye

Posted at 5:08 AM on October 4, 2013

Loved the way you phrased it…

pumpkin

Posted at 1:38 PM on October 3, 2013

I think she should have gotten number one for having to put up with disgusting gossip sites like this one.

Yep!

Posted at 2:43 PM on October 3, 2013

I agree! #1, 500K, 5Trophies, 4Medals, 3Houses, 2MercedesB, etc. etc…
for having to put up with HL trolls and making money off her.

Cindy

Posted at 4:35 AM on October 4, 2013

…….and yet here you are on this gossip site!!!!!