Drake: Confessing His Love For Rihanna On A New Song?

Thu, August 8, 2013 2:56pm EDT by 121 Comments
Courtesy of GQ/Complex Magazine

sbonelo innocent nzuza

Posted at 10:20 AM on September 4, 2013

it all just lies RihhAn is hot but she act ord the things she does what to the good girl has she gone bad for good.

desain rumah kayu

Posted at 5:10 AM on September 4, 2014

Rihanna and Drake have had an on-again, off-again romance over the past couple years, and it seems Drake is hoping for the couple to be on again.

michelle

Posted at 5:08 PM on August 26, 2013

Dang it!rhi rhi is soooo lucky!i hope she doesnt mess things up this time!i looove drake!pls dont break his heart again rhi rhi!yes the song is abt her!

cindy

Posted at 12:48 PM on August 15, 2013

That song that son that song!!! hhmm hmm hmm hmmm hmmm hmmm!!! I luv me some Drake these days. Rih better go grab him cuase I’m about to go get him or maybe just have another baby with my husband. DAMN THT SONG!!!!! SWEET!!!!

karen

Posted at 6:59 PM on August 12, 2013

Yep, I thinks this song is about Rihanna. The obvious clues are… Rhianna calls herself a bad girl, and in the song Drake says… Your a good girl and you know it. The second clue is her crazy pictures on twitter and actions at clubs, and he says… You act so different around me. Yeppers this song is about Rhianna do doubt about it.

Barb

Posted at 10:47 PM on August 12, 2013

Wow I didn’t make that connection. Rhianna’s instagram is badgirlriri. I think her and Drake are seeing each other again. I love the song it’s beautiful and if it’s about Rhianna she’s a lucky lucky girl, cuz that boys in love!

jeff

Posted at 9:18 PM on August 11, 2013

Very nice song and its good rihanna and Drake are together as a couple. Drake been seeing her while she was on tour and he rapping about her in this song with Rick Ross called man made. Rihanna made the right choice this time stay with Drake. After he see she have gotten over Chris he is going to put a ring on it. Drake is Rihanna destiny and they make a beautiful power couple. media take out been spotting Drake on tour with Rihanna.

Carol

Posted at 4:18 PM on August 10, 2013

Just bought this song after Rhi’s tweet about it. I like…a LOT. Drake is killing it, can’t wait to for the album!