Kanye West, 43, has revealed his official pick for Vice President in his 2020 presidential campaign and it’s Wyoming resident Michelle Tidball. The rapper first mentioned the self-described “biblical life coach” in an interview with Forbes in early July. And now, he’s listed her on his Arkansas and Missouri ballot filings, proving he’s taking his run seriously and bringing in a person he believes in. The news comes at the same time a spokesperson for the Arkansas Secretary of State told TMZ that Kanye turned in the required 1,000 signatures needed to become an independent candidate by the deadline. Here’s what you should know about Michelle before she possibly becomes our next vice president:
1. She’s a preacher and biblical life coach. Michelle, 57, runs the website Yarash, which is a Hebrew word meaning “to seize or to inherit.” She offers biblical life coaching for $65 per 50-minute sessions. Michelle asserts on her site that biblical life coaching will “help empower to make, meet, and achieve your professional and personal goals.” That includes helping clients “understand God’s will” and focusing on the “Present/Futures rather than focusing on the past.”
2. She lives in the same town where Kanye owns his 4000-acre ranch. It’s unclear how Michelle and Kanye know each other, but it’s possible that they’re neighbors. Michelle is based in Cody, Wyoming, the town where Kanye owns his sprawling West Lake Ranch. And, you know, where North’s 14 Friesian horses hang out.
3. She’s said in the past that she doesn’t watch the news. Michelle also hosts teleconferences as part of her services as a preacher. She admitted during a recent session, according to Forbes, that she never watches the news. There’s a good chance she doesn’t even know that she’s running for vice president yet.
4. She studied mental health and criminal justice in college. “I have various degrees in mental health and criminal justice,” Michelle writes in her bio. “I worked as a mental health therapist for ten years and then shifted into life coaching. This seemed a good transition helping people get ‘unstuck’ in their lives using biblical principles and wisdom.”
5. She runs the nonprofit Abundant Ministries. The nonprofit is a bible study program. She also previously served as an executive director of the Bright Futures Mentoring Program. “I have been involved in almost all aspects of ministry including speaking, pastoring, prayer, teaching, and the most time spent in bringing deliverance to those who are in bondage,” Michelle’s bio reads. “My heart has always been to walk in maturity and to bring others into maturity to be about His business and see the completion of things He mandated before the foundations of the world.”
If you haven’t registered to vote yet, you can do so here on HollywoodLife. Simply fill out the form below:Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter to get the hottest celeb news.