After Pusha T exposed Drake’s alleged baby mama, Sophie Brussaux, we’ve learned some important info about her! And, you may just recognize the Sophie! Here’s 5 shocking facts about her…
1. She looks awfully familiar. — Yes, you have seen Sophie Brussaux around before. Back when Drake, 31, had his fling with Jennifer Lopez, 48, he spent one evening wining and dining the French brunette in Amsterdam, Netherlands on January 24, 2017. The two were photographed on a dinner date, just days after the alleged contraception. And, Sophie gave birth nearly nine months after she was spotted in Amsterdam with Drake.
2. Sophie was a porn star, according to reports. — She used to go by a different name, Rosee Divine, her apparent pornography persona. However, now, Sophie is reportedly a painter. It’s unclear what exact occupation she has, as her Instagram account has been made private since the drama hit headlines. There are also multiple Instagram accounts linked to a porn star who appears to be Rosee Divine.
3. She has claimed Drake allegedly asked her to get an abortion. — Sophie claimed to have text message exchanges with Drake back in 2017, where he asked her to get an abortion. She released the alleged messages to TMZ.
4. What does Drake have to say about all of this? — At the time their dinner date in Amsterdam went public, that’s when the lovechild rumors started to brew. Drake’s team instantly scrutinized the claims and said Sophie had a very “questionable background.” In a statement in May 2017, his camp said: “She has admitted to having multiple relationships. We understand she may have problems getting into the United States. She’s one of many women claiming he got them pregnant. If it is in fact Drake’s child, which he does not believe, he would do the right thing by the child.” (via TMZ)
5. As for Pusha T? — Drake’s relationship with Sophie was hashed up again after Pusha claimed in a new diss track that Drake has a love child with her. (As state above, the rumors of a love child swirled back in early 2017, but quickly died down.) Pusha’s diss track, titled “The Story Adidon”, alleges that Drake is hiding a secret baby boy named Adonis, who he had with Sophie. Pusha also claims that Drake will soon drop a shoe line with Adidas, inspired by the child. The track also alleges that Drake does not write his own music.
UPDATE: Drake finally confirmed that Sophie’s baby, Adonis, is his on his album Scorpion, which was released on June 29, 2018. He confirmed that Adonis was born in Oct. 2017, and that he wasn’t trying to hide him from the world…he was trying to hide the world from him.