‘Sister Wives’ Reveal Their Shocking Secret: They Barely Know Each Other

Mon, February 24, 2014 11:56am EST by 174 Comments 268,586 Article Views
'Sister Wives' Finale Recap
Courtesy of TLC

Stacey

Posted at 11:55 PM on March 1, 2015

i think RObin got exactly what she wanted. She’s the favorite right now! Her kids could make the decision to stay where they want to at a particular age. Her ex husband is not going to give his kids away and she knows that already. She’s not fooling me!

Firestarter

Posted at 9:43 AM on February 26, 2015

How can I find the post below that I am referring to:::?????

Firestarter

Posted at 9:13 AM on February 26, 2015

where is my fairly long post about how Kody infected all 4 sister wives with STDs and gonorrhea and genital warts???? My “name” is firestorm and I hope that you can find it. THANKS!!

Chrissie

Posted at 9:27 AM on February 22, 2015

Kody is a loser, the wives are sad, the children are confused, shame on them all.

debbie ritchie

Posted at 8:23 PM on February 17, 2015

Its like having a threesome or whatever!I used to love this show and I love the women on here but the more I learn about him the more I dislike him!But I feel lime something is gonna happen sooner or later: who’s first last jealousy will rule not all of this can be so perfect as it seems.I’m just waiting to see if we get to see the real cat fights behind scenes and hope they let the cameras in on it !Come on it can’t be so perfect

Katrina Shivers

Posted at 11:53 AM on February 17, 2015

The show sucks, and fill peoples heads full of lies about being happy ,dont like robin and the only one that have any sense is meri

Lenora

Posted at 3:38 PM on February 14, 2015

Yuck…. Never watch show only ads?

Deb

Posted at 8:32 AM on February 12, 2015

I can no longer watch this show. Robyn has ruined this show for me. If Christine and Jennele get their own show I will watch them.

charlotte (@charlottewhit21)

Posted at 3:25 AM on February 16, 2015

Robyn is a drama queen.

louise

Posted at 11:16 PM on February 4, 2015

I figured he would pick robyn, she slimmer and younger and more conniving.

Katherine

Posted at 10:24 AM on February 18, 2015

That’s what I think. He likes Robyn more. He’s disgusting, not attractive. I don’t watch the show but see the adds and the news. He’s not even good looking. He acts like he’s all that. These women need to wake up! I hope Meri actually leaves him. Ewwwwww I wouldn’t touch him with a ten mile pole. Meri or one of the other wives needs to bring a man into this marriage. I don’t think Meri sleeps with him anyways. 50k an episode to listen to kody and Robyn no thanks, going to puke now!