The District Attorney’s office began putting up stickers in storefront windows in Brooklyn today, August 16, to let children know that these places are safe spots where they can go in case of an emergency.
This Safe Stop program was launched following the kidnapping and murder of 8-year-old Leiby Kletzky, from Borough Park, who got lost trying to meet up with his mother after leaving day camp in mid-July. His kidnapper, Levi Aron, snatched him and took him back to his apartment, where he tragically killed him.
The ‘Butcher of Brooklyn’ has given his first interview since he was arrested and charged with murdering the 8-year-old on July 11.
In the hour-long chat at New York’s Riker’s Island Prison, Levi Aron described the moment he first set eyes on lost Leiby Kletzky, claiming, “He looked familiar. I thought I knew him,” but he refused to describe how he killed and dismembered his victim, insisting, “I (only) remember little things.”
The accused killer’s lawyers are now trying to get the trial moved and are STILL considering using his ‘insanity’ as a defense.
Levi Aron has been told he WILL stand trial on charges he kidnapped, murdered and dismembered Leiby Kletzky after the 8-year-old got lost on his way home from a summer camp on July 11.
A grand jury on Wednesday (July 20) indicted the 35-year-old on a total of eight counts in the murder of the 8-year-old Brooklyn boy.
Leiby Kletzky was found dead last week, two days after he went missing on his way home from a Orthodox Jewish day camp near his home in Brooklyn, New York. Yesterday, an autopsy of his body revealed that Levi Aron had given Leiby a deadly combination of drugs, including a muscle relaxant, an anti-psychotic drug and two pain medications, before smothering him to death.
It’s been one wacky Wednesday in the HollyBaby world, with more stories on Casey Anthony’s whereabouts and of course TONS of ‘Teen Mom’ drama!
Whether your stopping by for some bump watching or catching up on your Teen Mom news, we have all the hot stuff here for you today on HollyBaby.com. From new Palin babies to first photos of a Trump tot, come in and click away!
Leiby’s family fear Esther Kletzky can’t handle the horrific truth about how her eight-year-old son was kidnapped, murdered and his body dismembered.
A week after Leiby Kletzky‘s terrible death, his grieving relatives are piecing together their lives and struggling to keep details of his grisly demise from the more fragile members of the family.
Just hours after his dismembered body was found, members of Leiby’s close-knit Brooklyn community gathered on Wednesday July 13 to mourn the death of the eight-year-old, murdered by the stranger he stopped to ask for directions.
As Leiby Kletzky‘s accused killer, 35-year-old Levi Aron, was charged with second degree murder after allegedly confessing he took the child’s life “in a panic” — Leiby’s family and friends gathered to say goodbye.
The 35-year-old told police he feared there was no way back when news of the missing eight-year-old spread and members of the local community began searching intensively for him.
Levi Aron has confessed he murdered Leiby Kletzky in a panic and dismembered his body, after luring him back to his New York apartment on July 11.
The neighborhood of Borough Park is mourning the loss of a little boy, Leiby Kletzky, who disappeared the afternoon of July 11.
Leiby Kletzky, only 9 years old, was last seen leaving his Boyan day camp around 4:50 pm Monday, July 11, afternoon, on his way to meet his mother. However, surveillance cameras reveal that the boy was walking in the wrong direction, and eventually into harm’s way. Now, his body has been found.