Selena Gomez may have a new man! The ‘Good For You’ singer was spotted holding hands with Samuel Krost after the ‘Glamour’ Women of the Year Awards on Nov. 9 and of course, dating rumors immediately sparked! Find out more about Samuel below!
Selena Gomez‘s, 23, name may be forever linked to Justin Bieber, 21, but that hasn’t stopped her from moving on with her life! The sexy songstress was spotted packing on the PDA with the handsome Samuel Krost on Nov. 9 in New York City, and according to new reports, the two weren’t holding anything back. So just who is this mystery man that appears to have won over the heart of one of the world’s biggest pop stars? Click here for five quick facts about the lucky guy!
1. He is not famous: According to his LinkedIn page, Sam is a sales and merchandising executive at Onia. Prior to that he also worked as a sales and merchandising assistant at Helmut Lang. Fancy!
2. He’s educated: Sam graduated from New York University in 2015 with a degree in Business. According to his LinkedIn page, he also graduated Cum Laude and earned Dean’s List honors. Very impressive!
3. He’s close friends with Gigi Hadid: The businessman appears to have close ties to Selena’s group of friends, including Bella, 19, and Gigi Hadid, 20. Most recently, he was photographed partying the night away with Gigi and fellow model (and close friend) Cully Smoller at Heidi Klum’s Halloween party in New York. He’s also appeared in several of the Hadid sisters’s Instagram pics throughout the past year, which seems to suggest that this isn’t a new friendship.
4. He may be just a regular guy, but he still has a lot of famous friends: In addition to paling around with the Hadid sisters, Sam appears to rub elbows with quite a few celebrities in his off time. In the past, he’s been photographed with Victoria’s Secret model, Devon Windsor, Robin Williams, Kendall Jenner and Joe Jonas.
5. They’ve hung out many times before: While their PDA-filled dinner may have been the first time the two were photographed cozying up to one another, it was hardly their first outing together. According to his pal Cully’s Instagram page, him and Selena hung out together as recently as August 2015, when they were snapped celebrating their friend Courtney Barry’s birthday together.
HollywoodLifers, do you think Selena and Sam make a cute couple? Sound off below!
— Alyssa Montemurro