Ariana Grande Tweets Loving Message To Fans After ‘Sam & Cat’ Cancellation

Sun, July 13, 2014 7:04pm EST by 23 Comments
Sam & Cat Cancelled Ariana Note
Courtesy of Nickelodeon

zaria

Posted at 1:06 PM on August 26, 2014

im sad about samandcat that the episode cancelled and itt was my number 1 FAVE show

zaria

Posted at 1:09 PM on August 26, 2014

ariana grande was my FAVE charteter i loved that show

carly

Posted at 2:12 PM on November 7, 2014

That is so true, i love sam a cat i was really sad when i heard and watched the last episode

Veronica

Posted at 7:40 PM on August 25, 2014

Ariana grande and Jeanette most likely upsetet all of the Sam and cat fans . It even broke my heart that the show ended it was sad enough that icarly and victorious now all there doing is breaking even more hearts for those who loved all those kind of Sam and cat shows if Sam and cat would come back I would not watch it .they broke my heart but there breaking even more if u agree with me say agreed people!!!

Mystery

Posted at 2:42 PM on August 10, 2014

Ariana and Jennete you both don’t have a talent. You two have only been on two shows and Ariana you can’t sing. Your songs stink as much as you do. Jennete you are as stupid as a starfish. You two never had a talent to begin with. Both of your IQ’s equal an emety nail polish bottle. Nobody cares if you two are famous because deep down inside, you guys both know that your no famous. You two are very stupid infamous nobodies. Bye, bye Ariana and Jennete. You two aren’t famous anymore.

Dominic

Posted at 5:45 AM on August 4, 2014

My sister and I are huge fans of both Jennette McCurdy and Ariana Grande on “Sam and Cat” and off screen as well. We both hope they can work out their problems with each other. All the fans of Jennette and Ariana hope to see their friendship make a comeback and so do I. I also hope that Ariana and Jennette will still influence their fans in the future. Good luck you guys and all of us hope that your BFF friendship will last forever.

John

Posted at 8:34 PM on July 15, 2014

THANK THE LORD! HALLELUJAH AND AMEN!

lily

Posted at 2:03 PM on July 15, 2014

I think they are both right. Sure, Jenette should’nt have called ariana a selfish leech, but when the pictures of jenette were leaked did ariana have any kind and caring words to say- No!!! So, they are both wrong- let’s hope they both find true friends and they are friends again soon.

Arcachnar

Posted at 2:25 PM on July 17, 2014

Ariana DID had some kind words about the leaked pictures. She actually liked the photos.

“It was hot,” commented Ariana. “Who cares?”
“When I saw those pictures come out, It was on Perez [perezhilton.com] or something,” continued Grande. “I was like – it was so funny because I should have been shocked – but I was like ‘Work! OK Work.’”
The controversy was blown out of proportion, according to Ariana, as the images were really not over the top.
“She had her panties and her bra on. It is not like she was nude. It was tasteful.”
“And booty too. She looked good,” she continued.
“If you look like that you’ve got to make light of it.”

Sevin

Posted at 4:59 PM on July 14, 2014

I’m a huge fan of Ariana Grande. I’m sad that she left Sam & Cat. Why did she want to leave her character Caterina Valentine (Cat) (Cat Valentine)?

Sami

Posted at 1:06 PM on July 14, 2014

Im team Ariana

Sami

Posted at 1:25 PM on July 14, 2014

……..Jennette is being carzy

Francis

Posted at 1:01 PM on July 14, 2014

Ariana prepared this long tweed in advance to control the damage.
She knows how to communicate well with her fans.

Arcachnar

Posted at 3:13 PM on July 14, 2014

She does not need to control the damage. Why should she? All that have had happened is to blame on Nick. They actually does not care THAT much about the show and whom who work there.

Kyra

Posted at 3:57 PM on July 14, 2014

There is damage, even when Ariana herself cannot be blamed for the problems. So it’s good what she is doing.

Syd

Posted at 1:01 PM on July 14, 2014

Ariana Grande didn’t even mention her costars it was just dan s and the crew. Jeannette is way better

Lorena

Posted at 1:04 PM on July 14, 2014

“Thank you to the cast and crew who I spent almost every day with for a good 4 or 5 years.”

She also thanks the cast, which includes Jennette.

Maria

Posted at 1:20 PM on July 14, 2014

Jennette is included in the cast Arianna refers to.
That’s enough honour after Jennette called Ariana a “selfish leech”.

Olive

Posted at 12:54 PM on July 14, 2014

I am a huge fan of Ariana Grande and she was a amazing actress on Sam and Cat. I hope the best for her and I will always be a Ariana Grande fan.

Little actress

Posted at 8:02 AM on July 14, 2014

These shows are a big part of my childhood I am gonna miss being able to turn on my tv and see these charectors! But I know hey have bright futures ahead:) I hope some day to join DAN And make kids of all ages laugh! THANKYOU Nickolodeon

Peter

Posted at 5:38 AM on July 14, 2014

It’s the end of the area ICarly, Victorious and Sam & Cat, it’s the way things go. Ariana did a very good job as Cat and wish her a a lot of success with her music carrrer.

eugeneparrish

Posted at 2:48 AM on July 14, 2014

The shows wasn’t really cool as Victorious. Cat is more stupid on Sam & Cat than Victorious. And I never liked Jenette McCurdy as a actress, Ariana should focus more on her career than play an idiot on TV.

crizo

Posted at 10:43 PM on July 13, 2014

thank God because my grandaugether watch that show and i hate the voice of ariana hate her voice [in that show] like sam very much