‘Teen Wolf': Love Triangle For Stiles In Season 4? — Premiere SPOILERS

Courtesy of MTV

mim

Posted at 9:44 AM on October 27, 2014

i vote for my sterek i want to see them more in ss5

Jenni

Posted at 6:27 PM on September 20, 2014

Definitely Sterek!!! :* All way… :D I love them… com’on..there would make such a great and hot couple *-*

Margotx

Posted at 1:47 PM on August 30, 2014

Sterek! Sterek all the way! :D

kitty

Posted at 10:23 PM on August 4, 2014

I’m a Sterek fan honestly, and I’d take Stydia any day. Stalia makes me feel awkward and they feel so forced to me and I see them more as brother and sister. I don’t like them together… I’ve been watching Teen Wolf since season 1, I ship Lydia and Jackson to this day and I would just feel so awkward watching Stydia. Honestly I don’t know how I feel about Teen Wolf anymore. Ever since Jackson left it’s always been kind of wobbling…

Julien

Posted at 3:33 PM on August 3, 2014

Sterek all the way!!!
😂😂😂😂

Cynt

Posted at 6:02 AM on July 15, 2014

U would say Stydia. I love there chemistry okay. So to me Stalia is annoying me to death now. haha sorry people its just the truth. Stydia all the way.

Tori

Posted at 9:44 PM on July 14, 2014

I’m a Sterek Shipper, but I’d rather Stydia become canon rather than Stalia any day. And I think it’s really just the fact that this pairing kind of came up out of nowhere when there were already 2 pairings that involved Stiles that the fandom dedicated themselves to and wanted to be canon. But I’m sure if Stalia does happen, it’ll be cool:) And also can any of you Stalia Shippers answer me?:) Before Stalia became known to be a ship, did you ship Stiles with Lydia or Derek? Or did you not ship him with anyone at all? Thanks:D

Kat

Posted at 6:00 AM on July 15, 2014

Honestly? I shipped Stydia but now I ship Stalia.

Tara Bone Hudson

Posted at 11:19 PM on July 24, 2014

Its Okay I feel the same way.. normally everyone would want stydia,myself I shipped them for a while, until malia came. lydia was all over aiden and we all miss him but now tht stiles found someone that actually wants him all the time lydia wants to be jealous? he has clearly waited for her for a while! so I think stalia is now who I ship.