Kardashian ‘Orgy’ Drama: Rob Deletes Tweet About ‘5 Some’ With His Sisters

Tue, May 20, 2014 7:28pm EST by 12 Comments
Rob Kardashian Sisters Orgy
Courtesy of Instagram, Getty

ashley

Posted at 7:12 PM on May 29, 2014

he posted a previous tweet and tagged kylie, kendall & kourt and said they were watching puff the magic dragon. he was obviously referring to watching the movie. y’all are just a bunch of gossiping idiots.

vcb2

Posted at 1:22 PM on May 22, 2014

With the Karcrashians, who knows their fantasies from their realities. Wonder if he was disappointed it didn’t include the PMK

Melissa

Posted at 8:15 AM on May 22, 2014

I have always thought that Rob acted a little weird when it comes to his sisters. There have been afew times when I have been watching the show when I’m like is he checking out his sister right now? One time that comes to mind is when khloe did that sexy video for Lamar, Scott found it and him Lamar and Rob were watching it and khloe walked in the room and Scott and Lamar were laughing and stuff and Rob was sitting on the couch still watching. And there have been other times too and sometimes Kylie and Kendall sit on his lap and stuff and he has his arms around them. Not saying it’s wrong to do that and every family is different with how affectionate they are but me and my brother would never cuddle each other like that.

me

Posted at 12:47 PM on May 21, 2014

Why would he lie?.Everyone knows he has issues since he’s surrounded by a bunch of hoe’s and his turnout has made him weird.I think how many weird stuff have these people done.Khloe,Kim and Kourtney have done creepy stuff in their shows.One show had Khloe with her butt in the air as Kourtney was up in there getting Khloe’s hair off with wax and tape.These kardashians have no limits.

Bernard Walker

Posted at 11:28 AM on May 21, 2014

wow nothing better to do !! than hate before wedding

alcohol rehab concept

Posted at 11:12 PM on May 20, 2014

Hey fantastic blog! Does running a blog such as this take a great
deal of work? I have no understanding of coding however I was hoping to start my own blog soon.
Anyway, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share.
I understand this is off topic nevertheless I simply
wanted to ask. Appreciate it!

Melissa

Posted at 7:22 AM on May 22, 2014

I don’t know much about this stuff but am also hoping to start a blog of my own soon. My friend who does know about this stuff and is going to help me and he said there is no need for you to learn about coding unless you wanna start your own website. He said if you just wanna start a blog then you should check out Google+ or Microsoft front page or look into blog hosting websites. I hope this helps you.

immobilier montpellier

Posted at 10:07 PM on May 20, 2014

Production d’énergie magnétique quand on est urbania immobilier montpellier utiles à l’esprit de
l’utilisateur final et propriété travaux ces informations en grands Nous avons
fournissez pas un

immobilier vidal montpellier

immobilier montpellier hopitaux facultés

immobilier montpellier ovalie

immobilier montpellier de medillan

diagnostic immobilier montpellier tarif

Sana Anderson

Posted at 9:52 PM on May 20, 2014

$9­­­­­­­­­7­­­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­av­­­­­­­­­i­­v­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­v­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­o­­o­­­g­­­­­­­­­l­­e­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­m­­ak­­i­n­g ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­go­­od ­­­­­­­­­sa­­la­­ry ­­­­­­­­­fr­­­om ­­­­­­­­­h­­o­­m­e ­­­­­­­­­$­­5­5­0­0­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$­­70­0­0/w­­e­e­k ­­­­­­­­­, ­­­­­­­­­w­h­i­c­h ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­a­m­a­z­i­n­g, ­­­­­­­­­u­n­d­e­r ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­y­e­a­r ­­­­­­­­­a­g­o ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­w­a­s ­­­­­­­­­j­o­b­l­e­s­­­s ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­h­o­r­r­­i­b­l­e ­­­­­­­­­e­c­o­n­o­m­y­. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now ­­­­­­­­­it’s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,
====================================================================

­­­­­­­­­ warpjobs.C­­­OM

====================================================================

JanetJHernandez (@JanetJH18533855)

Posted at 8:57 PM on May 20, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
W­­­W­­W­­.­W­­O­­R­­K­­7­1­­­­­.C­­­­O­M­­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

Tom Rowan

Posted at 8:43 PM on May 20, 2014

Saw Rob’s pic on TV——OINK OINK you fat HOG!

anonymosme

Posted at 8:18 PM on May 20, 2014

Really? How disgusting is that???? ?? Rob must be on something, but it would not surprise me if he did, the whole Kartrashian family has problems, and all the females are the biggest sluts. Why would he be any different, the apple did not fall too far from the tree,look at the mother!!!!!!)