Ariana Grande Reveals The Truth Behind Jennette McCurdy Money Feud

Courtesy Of Instagram

chelsea

Posted at 9:16 AM on August 13, 2014

Team ari all the! way

Jessica

Posted at 2:59 AM on July 6, 2014

Alright guys I went through a lot of drama in middle school and high school so I know what I am talking about. Trust me! I am writing this because I want people to know or at least get a hint of what’s going on. My theory is that Ariana Grande was jealous of Victoria Justice during ‘Victorious’ and I know it is crazy because Ariana is perfect, but she was jealous of Victoria because she was star of the show you know? She got more attention. Ariana wanted to be prettier and get more attention than Victoria (like a competition) so she changed. Victoria used to have long hair and she is pretty thin, Ariana used to have short hair and was just a tiny bit chunkier before. But now she has long hair and lost 20 pounds and she very much did get a lot of attention. She loves it too. And then to explain why she changed she made up a story… And then Ariana found something to fight about with Victoria (like a volcano waiting to erupt) and they fought about cancellation of ‘Victorious’. And Victoria mentioned how she thought Ariana was her friend but she threw her under the bus. That is because Ariana is one of those girls that acts like a friend and seems like a very nice person but inside she is a bit mean. Ariana acted like a friend to Victoria but she hated her inside. Now it seems like Jeanette is in a similar position as Victoria was (why else would she visit Victoria for advice ? I mean she has a perfectly good friend near her right?). Obviously Ariana and Jeanette aren’t really “friends” anymore because Jeanette visited Ariana’s nemesis. Now let’s look at iCarly and Zoey 101. There weren’t really any dramas in iCarly right? Jeanette and Miranda seemed to be getting along well for many years. And there weren’t any dramas including Victoria in Zoey 101. Why is it that they go through drama where they have to be around Ariana?
I am not taking sides. This is strictly on evidence.

RENNIEEE

Posted at 5:33 PM on July 14, 2014

oh

kaite

Posted at 4:11 PM on July 28, 2014

Conjecture. Even the article above is a bunch of conjecture. Just because they met does not meant that she was getting advice from Victoria. They have hung out in the past too people… Stop making things bigger then they need to be.

chelsea

Posted at 9:19 AM on August 13, 2014

actually Victorious was cancelled because Victoria wanted to focus more on her music career and everyone was blaming ariana instead victoria

Swen Büttner

Posted at 7:09 AM on June 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Jennette Mccuurdy I Love You more then all

Ashley

Posted at 11:41 PM on June 13, 2014

Even though I loved Cat in Victorious I’m starting to wish the show would just be cancelled. Cat was really funny in Victorious and her voice wasn’t as high pitched as it is on Sam and Cat, her personality in Sam and Cat is really overbearing and unrealistic, I mean her personality in Victorious was a little unrealistic BUT she was the funniest character and wasn’t as child like as she is in Sam and Cat, she was a enjoyable character and I didn’t feel like clawing my eyes out whenever she spoke. I love Jennette and I think her acting is really natural but I’m over this show, Ariana is moving forward with her life and is incredibly successful with her music and it doesn’t look like they enjoy working on the show, it seems like Ariana is more focused on her music and Jennette’s a good actor especially for a nickelodeon star and I think she should try and move forward with her career, even though I thought Sam and Cat was an excellent idea at first I’m starting to think that it’s just holding them back a little, if Ariana and Jennette want to contunie with there acting they could try and audition for more mature sitcoms, a movie or maybe a TV series, like Avan Jogia did. Even though I’m pretty sure Twisted was cancelled after one season it probably was a good learning curb for him and I really noticed his talent in this show but in Victorious I didn’t notice any special talent, sometimes the writing can let some of the actors down. I don’t know, that’s just my opinion. Sorry I’m rambling on.

samsamu

Posted at 6:22 AM on April 5, 2014

Kaylee . I agree that Kathleen `s rep0rt is astonishing… last tuesday I got Land Rover Range Rover after having made $7148 this-last/five weeks and-also, ten k this past munth . no-doubt about it, this really is the nicest-job Ive had . I started this 6 months ago and pretty much straight away began to earn minimum $87 per-hour . go now

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Stop Bullying! (@grlwithbigheart)

Posted at 12:13 AM on April 5, 2014

She could just be saving her behind

Destinie Brown

Posted at 1:21 AM on April 5, 2014

It wasn’t like she was in any trouble in the first place. Even if she did get paid more, it still wouldn’t be her fault. So there is no “behind” to save except for the producers lol

Andrew

Posted at 9:44 PM on April 4, 2014

I think Araina is cute and hot. She’s 20, I thought she was 17!

GiniRay Fieldygo

Posted at 1:38 PM on April 4, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> CHECK44.COM

ppk

Posted at 9:29 AM on April 4, 2014

Surely Jennette was sanctioned by Nickelodeon to reducing his salary.

Nicolas

Posted at 3:19 PM on May 25, 2014

i did it

Nicolas

Posted at 3:22 PM on May 25, 2014

i did it i leaked the pictures of jennette i hacked into her computer im very sorry i didn’t knos it was a big deal……..sorry once again :(

lalala

Posted at 10:31 PM on July 18, 2014

you didn’t leak anything. Stop asking for attention