‘Sister Wives’ Reveal Their Shocking Secret: They Barely Know Each Other

Mon, February 24, 2014 11:56am EDT by 135 Comments 94,811 Article Views
'Sister Wives' Finale Recap
Courtesy of TLC

Violingirl

Posted at 12:11 AM on September 30, 2014

I have read a few books on Polygamy recently, and I have seen the same tendencies from the sister wives in those books. Yes, I think the show is trying to put a different spin than what life is really like for them. Actually, don’t watch the show, but occasionally I’ll glance at it, and I have never seen women cry so much. It’s sad, because it’s all so unnatural, and what is really sad is actually the reason they believe polygamy is important. At least in the books I have read on it, the theology behind it is crazy!

Connie Backes

Posted at 3:13 AM on September 21, 2014

The tell all special they all looked so uncomfortable. It was painful to watch

Tired of the bull$#*+

Posted at 10:46 PM on September 5, 2014

I don’t know how TLC is able to find so much emotionally depressed individuals and make a circus act out of it….it boggles my mind how people find entertainment within these shows. TLC is suppose to be a learning network,if this is what you have to look forward to learning about than no wonder we have so much mentally challenged folks out there. Ps…(from someone who actually don’t mind learning)…

Kooks

Posted at 6:30 PM on August 18, 2014

I think Meri would be better off if she left the Brown family. She has a good head on her shoulders and would do just fine. I think Janel is in the same boat. Christine and Robin seem to be the only two wives that live off of Kody’s every whim.

Anne Stepien

Posted at 9:59 PM on August 18, 2014

I totally agree with you. Personally, I’d like to polygraph Kody! I bet the truth would be painful to the wives in quite a few ways.