‘Sister Wives’ Reveal Their Shocking Secret: They Barely Know Each Other

Mon, February 24, 2014 11:56am EST by 140 Comments 91,213 Article Views
'Sister Wives' Finale Recap
Courtesy of TLC

Connie walker

Posted at 8:39 AM on December 17, 2014

It would seem that,like monogamous marriages, polygamous marriages are all different too. I doubt there is any one way to do polygamy that is more right than any other. The browns do not seem very happy. All I have ever seen merri and robyn do is cry. Janelle seems the most intelligent and probably capable of forging a life no matter the circumstances. The rest are just a big mess. Robyn is particularly selfish and all about robyn. Probably should have not joined this group for everyone’s’ sake.

karen bolen

Posted at 1:23 PM on November 10, 2014

Ijust don,t think they can arrest Kody because the women live in different homes even the home they lsft in Utah was like apartment but sorry Robin the show change when you came on and I also think Kody shows you more loving than the others he is alwys peaking at you and I think the others notice the different .I never could understand about the lawhes just like most men with mistress is he don,t hide his I hate the show was cancelled cause I like it so with that being said wish them the best in the future hope they come back

ZKJ

Posted at 11:33 AM on October 30, 2014

Sorry but I liked the show better when it was three wives. I didn’t care for crying Robin and Cody acts like he cares for her more than the other wives. Robins kids before Cody well you watched the show that was a almost game changer for him now you can tell why. One screens one doesn’t mind and the son is real weird oh. I feel sorry for some of those kids the older ones will get it all. I know Mary the first wife but she selfish she didn’t need the big house and all the extra Christine and Janelle are my favorite they are fun. Before the crying one Robyn it was Mary that cried all the time maybe that why she seen Robyn and wanted her. I feel Christine got done wrong she was the favorite before Robin and then Truly Cody paid o attention to her cause he had Robin. Then Robin didn’t work Janelle the only one that did work she was paying the bills. Robin big wedding that cost her honeymoon her move then her apartment then house then the cost of her kids wow she married him so he could raise her kids. There was nothing wrong with her she could have worked then they had to pay her bills up to get the houses. Christine worked hard she took care of al the kids and feed everyone of them. Mary didn’t do anything she wanted it all no wonder Cody didn’t want another baby he had to marry Janelle to help with Mary only kid while Mary cried.

Lisa

Posted at 10:12 PM on November 23, 2014

I’m sorry, but your post made absolutely NO sense to me at all whatsoever! I just wasted 2 minutes of my life even trying to read It!!!! :/

Violingirl

Posted at 12:11 AM on September 30, 2014

I have read a few books on Polygamy recently, and I have seen the same tendencies from the sister wives in those books. Yes, I think the show is trying to put a different spin than what life is really like for them. Actually, don’t watch the show, but occasionally I’ll glance at it, and I have never seen women cry so much. It’s sad, because it’s all so unnatural, and what is really sad is actually the reason they believe polygamy is important. At least in the books I have read on it, the theology behind it is crazy!

Sher

Posted at 10:20 PM on November 30, 2014

Do you have any you could recommend to me? I have ancestors who practiced polygamy and have been trying to find a good opportunity to learn about their experiences in an un-biased light (in either direction). It’s so taboo so it’s hard finding a source that doesn’t try to sell or slam it.

Connie Backes

Posted at 3:13 AM on September 21, 2014

The tell all special they all looked so uncomfortable. It was painful to watch

Tired of the bull$#*+

Posted at 10:46 PM on September 5, 2014

I don’t know how TLC is able to find so much emotionally depressed individuals and make a circus act out of it….it boggles my mind how people find entertainment within these shows. TLC is suppose to be a learning network,if this is what you have to look forward to learning about than no wonder we have so much mentally challenged folks out there. Ps…(from someone who actually don’t mind learning)…

Kooks

Posted at 6:30 PM on August 18, 2014

I think Meri would be better off if she left the Brown family. She has a good head on her shoulders and would do just fine. I think Janel is in the same boat. Christine and Robin seem to be the only two wives that live off of Kody’s every whim.

Anne Stepien

Posted at 9:59 PM on August 18, 2014

I totally agree with you. Personally, I’d like to polygraph Kody! I bet the truth would be painful to the wives in quite a few ways.