Beyonce partied during the New York Fashion Week with beautiful blonde braids! She never fails to look incredible, and now, you can achieve her glamorous look for yourself.
Get Beyonce’s Swiss Miss Braids
To get this look, you will need “hair ties, bobby pins, styling cream, shine spray and hair spray,” as told to us by Rey Rose from the Louis Licari Salon. Keep reading for exact tips on achieving Beyoncé’s killer look:
1. First, part hair your down the center, and apply styling cream to each side to control fly-aways.
2. Next, curl with a 1 & 1/2-inch barrel iron, curling away from the face.
3. Braid each half, pulling down as you go for tight sleekness. Use hair ties at the ends.
4. Wrap the first braid forward and across the top of the head. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Repeat with the second braid, criss-crossing the other braid. Tighten with bobby pins until secure.
6. Spray with shine spray, then hair spray, and press down any fly-aways. The dramatic effect of this look can be altered slightly or aggressively by pulling away each loop of braid, creating a softer and larger braid!
Do you think Beyonce looks phenomenal with her blonde braids, HollywoodLifers?
— Valerie Schendel