Taylor Swift: Why Douglas Booth Rejected Her

Thu, January 2, 2014 6:00pm EDT by 27 Comments
Taylor Swift Douglas Booth Dating
Getty

I don't want hate it's my opinion.

Posted at 4:57 AM on July 18, 2014

Taylor is such an annoying little human. Ugh. Get a life, girl. She is actually the perfect definition of a slut. :)

Julia faith flory

Posted at 10:21 PM on April 29, 2014

Taylor stop it Harry is over you get over it you are my hero now your starting not to be you are just making a fool of your self

steve132003

Posted at 11:11 AM on January 20, 2014

Taylor also is too young in maturity to really settle down. She plays now with boys. I agree she should find an older man and marry.

jen

Posted at 8:32 PM on March 9, 2014

Taylor may make the wrong choices about guys, but she is an old soul who does not do the Hollywood clubbing and partying scene. All that creativity you see in her shows on tour are the result off her own creatively genius mind. This a girl who won a national poetry contest at age 9, and wrote a novel at age 11 or 12, and was hired as a songwriter at age 14. Everyone of the her six boyfriends, with the possible exception of the first were artistically gifted in some way.

New England

Posted at 10:15 PM on January 14, 2014

Harry Styles was too young for her. Maybe she needs a guy who is ready to settle down. Someone in his mid-thirties.

violet

Posted at 8:35 PM on January 12, 2014

Seriously doubt it was for Harry Styles’ benefit. They went out for like two weeks…why would either of them care?

jen

Posted at 7:33 PM on March 9, 2014

Harry and Taylor were off and on for about two years. They hid it from the public.

EGO101

Posted at 2:29 AM on January 11, 2014

YEP! PUTTING ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY DOWN WHILE BOOSTING A MALE EGO. TYPICAL “NEANDERTHALS”.

merna

Posted at 11:52 AM on January 3, 2014

another stupid rumor go to hell leave her alone why you can leave her alone

Normday

Posted at 1:56 AM on January 3, 2014

I can do hHoollywood lofes job beetter then them like for instance you remeber that blonde hair dancer ricky that was in her 22 video. You know the guy that was feeling her up in the july 4th picture where her eye’s are all glazed over. That she was painting on his chest and sleeping by him when he was laying and Caitlin and they guy that grabs her leg in all of her Red Perfomances in America?

Notice how many pictures that guy with the blonde hair was in but you can find a single one of him in the past couple of months when he was popping up so frequently around her in everything she was doing until recently. More then likley I suspect that she was dating him and something didn’t go to good and he either quit or she fired him. She might have been dating him because she’s attractive and there was a better chance of nobody finding out that she was dating her because everyone thinks she’s a hose monster or enough people where she doesn’t want anyone to know that she’s dating people.

stargazing

Posted at 5:02 AM on January 3, 2014

Ed Sheeren has confirmed to reputable media that Taylor has only dated two people in now going on over two years. He was on her tour and is one of her best friends, and she confides in him. I highly doubt what your are saying has any truth. Ed would know. Also, she has a reputation for not dating people she works with.

stargazing

Posted at 5:03 AM on January 3, 2014

…the two guys she dated are Conor Kennedy and Harry Styles.

Dan12

Posted at 1:28 AM on January 3, 2014

This story is totally a lie. Why would something that supposedly happened two months suddenly show up today? And there is no named witness. Why do gossip cites like this tell lies? It’s disgraceful.
People. Read gossipcop.com they investigate suspicious stories like this. They researched, spoke to people–and the story is completely false.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:47 AM on January 3, 2014

he hate lesbo’s?

Lol

Posted at 12:44 AM on January 3, 2014

Good for him. Cas she shouldn’t use him to make harry jealous. Harry’s ugly anyways (1d fans will kill me) but truths a truth. She’s too desperate too….too many msitakes

stargazing

Posted at 4:54 AM on January 3, 2014

That is total is bs. She has been seen with him, but the tabloids completely fail to mention there are other people with them as they have a similar circle of friends. They are friends, but that is all.

Annown1932 (@Annown1932)

Posted at 12:33 AM on January 3, 2014

before I looked at the check four $7337, I accept that…my… neighbour woz like they say realy erning money part time on their computer.. there mums best friend had bean doing this 4 only about twenty months and just now cleard the mortgage on there apartment and purchased a top of the range Land Rover Range Rover. original site,,,,,,
Rush64.COM

wealthypeople2

Posted at 9:20 PM on January 2, 2014

Happy New Year! Are you still single? Maybe RichFishes.ōrg is suitable for you. This is serious rich women dating services and personals site dedicated to those seeking real love. Thousands of beautiful and rich women have been meeting on this site and created rich couples success stories of their own, not to mention the thousands of these women and men dating and finding love on this website too. Single people meeting another single is why we are here.
dsfsfsdfsdf

Dan

Posted at 8:40 PM on January 2, 2014

She must need new song material and he said no way and ran because a second date would have done it! Very smart move!

ivan

Posted at 7:49 PM on January 2, 2014

Maybe an injection of helium on her buns for her to look like Beyonce would help;

Wow

Posted at 6:36 PM on January 2, 2014

There was never any truth to this story from the start, Get a clue HL.

dalejlaw (@dalejlaw1)

Posted at 6:10 PM on January 2, 2014

my neighbor’s mother-in-law makes $76/hr on the computer. She has been out of work for nine months but last month her pay was $14217 just working on the computer for a few hours.
try this out>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2­3­J­O­B­S.C­­­O­­­­­­M

Nancy

Posted at 6:07 PM on January 2, 2014

No one wants to date her because she acts like a child and writes songs about them when they breakup blaming them and taking no blame! Smart man!

Bibo

Posted at 6:19 PM on January 2, 2014

Spot On!!!

Tracy

Posted at 2:16 PM on March 15, 2014

Dumb comment. You are clueless.

Emily (@readytoquestion)

Posted at 2:14 AM on January 3, 2014

Sounds like you have no idea what you’re talking about. In “I knew You Were Trouble”, she blames herself for a failed relationship (see lyrics: “and I realise the blame is on me”), or her song Back to December where she apologises to an ex that she hurt (and takes full responsibility for it), or White Horse “stupid girl, I should have known, I should have known” (there are also lines like that in ‘Dear John”, or the bts of I Knew You Were Trouble where she says “I don’t think that I would have written this type of narrative a couple of years ago because I hadn’t realised yet that getting my heart broken isn’t only one person’s fault. I guess that’s where I am now in my life. If I realised early on that this was a huge risk factor, and I went for it anyway it’s my fault too”.

Tracy