Taylor Swift Reveals That Harry Styles Thought ‘Red’ Was ‘Bittersweet’

Mon, November 18, 2013 9:21am EST by 40 Comments
Taylor Swift Harry Styles Red
FameFlyNet

Harry&me

Posted at 10:47 AM on August 17, 2014

Btw this website sucks!!

Harry&me

Posted at 10:46 AM on August 17, 2014

Taylor swift looks the best!! :D

POOPFACE

Posted at 11:14 AM on July 23, 2014

It wasn’t Harry styles who said that. It was Jake Gylenhaal! -_-

Jess

Posted at 12:53 AM on July 12, 2014

The album was about Jake. Get your facts rights.

thatcrazybrit

Posted at 7:45 PM on July 2, 2014

This website is so inaccurate that it makes me laugh. Get your facts right before you broadcast it for the world to see.

Virginia

Posted at 8:01 PM on May 23, 2014

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your web site, how
can i subscribe for a weblog website? The account helped me a applicable deal.
I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided
vibrant clear concept

lisiem

Posted at 3:55 PM on January 25, 2014

I think Taylor’s exes should get together write a song about her and turn the tables on her. I used to like her but more and more I see of how she’s beccoming I don’t really like her anymore. She seems to be petty mean and vindictive. I saw a recent interview that made me chuckle a little where she basically said all her break ups were her necessary faults not hers. REALLY TAYLOR? not believing it!

stargazing

Posted at 3:08 PM on January 21, 2014

If she was set up, that was extremely cruel of Harry. She deserves better, and she will find better. I think it was Niall Horan who introduced Kendall to Harry. Isn’t he a neighbor of the Kardashians?

Nova Iceleigh Sage

Posted at 11:39 PM on December 6, 2013

The person that commented was Jake not Harry! Jake even admitted to it in an interview and so did Taylor…before running your mouths; maybe you should get facts straight! I hope he was cold to him; is because he was texting her the whole time making her feel and think there was chance of reconsiliation but once again didn’t happen. She had a date cause she was set up but nothing happened. Poor Tay! If they love each other so much why can’t they find a way to forgive & move past it slowly. That was sweet of Jake to say and a very mature way to handle it all.

Nova Iceleigh Sage

Posted at 11:42 PM on December 6, 2013

oops! I meant that: the reason why she was cold to him