Kourtney Kardashian: Kim Kardashian Will Be ‘Shocked’ By Motherhood

Tue, June 18, 2013 1:34pm EDT by 14 Comments
Kourtney Kardashian Kim Kardashian Baby Advice
SplashNews

Sarah

Posted at 2:28 AM on June 20, 2013

So Kim, if you knew how boring you would become once you had a baby would you have had one? How is the party life now, Kim? You should have thought twice before you said such an awful thing to your own sister who has 2 young children! What a hypocrite you are! Why don’t you take some time to review the footage from that show? Mean, mean, mean!!!

sarah

Posted at 1:29 PM on June 19, 2013

I’m sure Kim is no different than a lot of new mothers that are just finding out how their life has changed. I was one that didn’t realize how a new baby changes things but we adjust and I’m sure she will too. I’m sure Kia is gorgeous having Kanye and Kim for the parents and I hope their lives will be very fulfilling.

MamaL

Posted at 9:34 AM on June 19, 2013

Please , obviously she will hire the best care , but the thing is she was brought up with a mother annoying as she is and a loving father , basically very normal childhood , I think she would want her child to have a happy childhood and happy = normal , I agree with Kanye to keep his baby out of the limelight kids should have the opportunity to be just that kids , have a loving family to grow up well adjusted. A lot of hollywood stars manages this and thats because we are all human and have somewhat of the natural parental instinct. The Kardashians can be what they are but they are family first and above all other things, they’re just out to make a buck like any person… Now if you looking for disfunctional , someone help those Jackson kids,,, poor Paris…

carolinewsw

Posted at 1:56 AM on June 19, 2013

In record time I have met My Soul Mate, My Love, and MY QUEEN at ~~~~ÎntèrraćialMatch.Òrg ~~~~!!!! I did not want to pay the subscription at first because I thought it was a waste of time thank god that I did not follow my mind. This network has allowed me to meet the woman of my dreams and I’m grateful for that. So, yes I would definitely recommend this network to my friends. God Bless…
– Brooklyn, NY
sdfwercbcvb

Sandra

Posted at 10:13 PM on June 18, 2013

This child will be raised by nannies – Kim will have to get back to her very important “work” – which consists of posing and having her picture taken!

Sarah

Posted at 5:13 AM on June 20, 2013

I agree! Kim is selfish, selfish, selfish. Finding the coat tails of Bruce and their biological father. Does anyone ever wonder why Bruce’s sons from his first marriage are never on the show? Cause they are smart to stay the heck out of that mad house!!! I wish I could be paid for such a ridiculous career, though I like the other 2 sisters who also own DASH. They see to have a work ethic.

Nanny

Posted at 6:49 PM on June 18, 2013

The moment she eealizea what she did. She’ll have a whole staff of nannies. That baby was purposely procreated to milk money out of Kanye and the media.

sarah

Posted at 1:26 PM on June 19, 2013

Boy are you negative.

Kim Who?

Posted at 3:18 PM on June 18, 2013

K-ho is only concerned about K-ho.

really?

Posted at 2:19 PM on June 18, 2013

I thin Kourtney is jealous. You know Kim’s baby will get more attention than her kids. Why would she otherwise think that Kim would be a lesser parent than she.

guest

Posted at 5:41 PM on June 18, 2013

Jealous? Kourtney is a good mother and is more responsible than her self-serving, dim wit of a sister.

fuk hollywood life

Posted at 7:13 PM on June 18, 2013

what thats stupid as hell she isnt jealous shes older than kim and she has 2 kids plus we all know kim isnt ready for this baby shes not mature enough

Dee

Posted at 8:07 PM on June 18, 2013

I agree Kim has no clue how to be a mother, evidently she had no connection with Kylie or Kendall almost none with Mason or Penelope. She is going to have to hire 24 hour a day care. That poor baby will grow up alone

RC

Posted at 1:54 PM on June 18, 2013

Yet another pointless story. There is no insight and no real information, just the standard recycling of interviews or information from their reality show that tabloids turn into stories. Besides, Star Magazine has proved recently that they are NOT credible.