90210 Series Finale: A Fan-Favorite Couple Finally Gets Its Happy Ending

Mon, May 13, 2013 10:25pm EST by 53 Comments 14,308 Article Views
90210 Series Finale
Courtesy of The CW

90210 fan

Posted at 11:47 AM on July 19, 2013

I think that the ending left all the fans with curiosity. About Liam and Annie wedding, Silver’s cancer it could be much longer.. Please continue the show it is a really pity that it ended that soon :(

D

Posted at 6:03 AM on July 18, 2013

I have to say I wasn’t much of a fan of the show after season 3, I stopped watching, however I just watched the whole 5 seasons on Netflix and I fell so in love. I really liked the new version of 90210, although I never watched much of the first version, I was just a little kid when it ended and. I don’t know about anyone else but my fingers are crossed for a third installment of the show, one that has, like this version, a kind of acknowledgment to the past characters an a glance into their lives after their show was done.

MISSLOVE

Posted at 11:57 AM on July 8, 2013

THIS SHOW DEF NEEDS A REAL ENDING OR A WHERE ARE THEY NOW SHOW…SO SAD IT ENDED

Lizzy

Posted at 10:12 PM on June 29, 2013

I loved annalynne ending that’s how it should have ended they should bring the show back!!!!!!!

Michael Grey

Posted at 5:10 PM on May 15, 2013

I watch all 5 seasons though the last two were awful. The new writers they got were terrible and ruined the show. Once they left college the storylines got ridiculous and it seems the show was more about product placement. What happened to Mark? At least he could of taken Silver to Vermont and care for her and her Cancer. What about Dixon flapping in the breeze and the Liam and Annie hookup was so staged and unreal. Ade and Navid yuck.. He should of been off the show long ago. It was so unrealistic and everyone had more money than GOD and their problems were so trival. It reflects how shallow and vapid Hollywood is as the shows have no substance. CW was right to cancel.. The show has been terrible a long time and I only watched as Naomi was the only interesting character on the show.

LetLannieBe

Posted at 1:56 PM on May 15, 2013

Come on 90210 fans.We need to make enough noise, someone HAS GOT TO LISTEN. We want a kickstarter campaign for a wrap up 90210 movie.

Gerald

Posted at 1:38 AM on May 15, 2013

I always thought this show hated black people, since it was made in the early 90’s. It still does. So this is a joyous day that CW has granted it’s viewers. The end to pot shot shucking and jiving on TV. Stop casting our people and wasting their talents. Tristan you owe us for this. For making us watch them use you in this.

lexy

Posted at 1:17 PM on May 15, 2013

dude! why are u so racist? Silver got the worst luck in the finale, and she’s not even black. ;p

( Linda )

Posted at 6:03 PM on May 14, 2013

It was amaizing episode.and finally Annie and Liam end up together.Im so happy about that..
All was amaizing besides Silver,I was a little sad about her.
Well i have to say Im really gonna miss very much 9O21O it was my favorite show just like TVD.

Eunice

Posted at 5:59 PM on May 14, 2013

They really should have done their season finale like gossiped girl by flashing into the future they could have gotten silver and Dixon a happy ending by putting them tougher with a a baby and all of them coupled up and happy but nope they gave the sucky ending instead

Ashley Testa

Posted at 12:47 PM on May 14, 2013

I enjoyed watching all 5 seasons I will really miss 90210 I’m a big fan I love all the characters!! Love you guys!

Bertha K. Clark

Posted at 12:45 PM on May 14, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, >> qr.net/Jobs100

Lannie forever

Posted at 11:55 AM on May 14, 2013

I really hope that there will be a move like entourage are doing. 90210 deserves their proper goodbye and not a rushed finale. The finale just left us with questions. What will happen to Silver and her cancer? Will she get a baby? Will Liam and Annie get married now? Where are they living now? In Paris? What about Naomi? And Teddy and Dixon? Adriana and Navid? This is not cool! They better make a movie!!!

Kelsey

Posted at 11:43 AM on May 14, 2013

I will miss the show, I can’t believe it’s over :(

mylovelyboo

Posted at 8:13 AM on May 14, 2013

i <3 Annalynne's ending – Naomi + Max will always be my endgame. And also Navianna & Lannie.

helen

Posted at 8:01 AM on May 14, 2013

everything was rushed if u ask me the lannie reunion,silver cancer n all… :(

Carly Peitel

Posted at 4:55 AM on May 14, 2013

PS…….whished 902 had been on a better network, maybe it would have lasted 10 yrs instead of 5 yrs

JeniLee

Posted at 2:38 PM on May 14, 2013

Honestly, if it was on another network we probably would have only gotten one. CW is the only network that renews shows with only a million and a half viewers.

Carly Peitel

Posted at 4:54 AM on May 14, 2013

I will miss this CUTE show! Loved all the kids!

leqyx

Posted at 4:07 AM on May 14, 2013

idc what “haters” want to say, I love MAXOMI so much. thanks to AL, that’s so sweet of her. :)

Blue

Posted at 2:07 AM on May 14, 2013

you are not alone

where is the liam full frontal!!???

Amber

Posted at 1:52 AM on May 14, 2013

I was always a huge Liam and NAOMI fan so this ending has annoyed me very much. Annie and Liam never went over well with me. And Max and Naomi was just dumb. I’m really bummed they didnt get more time to go different ways.

abe

Posted at 12:51 AM on May 14, 2013

they both take care for eachother’s vagina?

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:21 AM on May 14, 2013

lol + gross

Ray

Posted at 12:46 AM on May 14, 2013

Liam and Annie! I am just so happy that these two are finally together! I loved that Dixon shouted “my sister’s getting married!”
Navade, aww they are going to grow old together!
Sixon, their scenes:”)
Silver, I hate that there is no resolution for her. I wished the cancer SL was solved mid season 5.
Naomi and Jordan (no ship name required) were just awful to watch. I didn’t like Naomi’s ending either. And she never got to go to Tokyo! :””””(
Again, omfg Lannie. That cheesy proposal, and Liam’s line “I’m not taking no for an answer”….my f’n Lannie feels <3

9O21O4EVER

Taylor

Posted at 11:44 PM on May 13, 2013

So dad about silver!!! But still an amazing show! I wish there was more on Naomi tho.

Susan

Posted at 10:50 PM on May 13, 2013

I was confused with the whole episode. Am I the only one?

Aly

Posted at 10:34 PM on May 13, 2013

I’m so happy Liam and Annie got together in the end! Since the episode where Liam said he didn’t need to read the ending of Annie’s book, I guessed that eventually he would read it and realize he loves her. I do feel bad that everyone got a happy ending but Silver, she pretty much got screwed over with the loss of the baby and the cancer. I did love the moment between her and dixon thiugh. I’m glad navid and Adrianna are together, I’ve always liked them together. I liked Jordan as a character but I don’t think he and Naomi would have lasted if there was another season. It’s so sad that this was the series finale, I’m seriously going to miss this show!