90210 Series Finale: A Fan-Favorite Couple Finally Gets Its Happy Ending

Mon, May 13, 2013 10:25pm EDT by 49 Comments 19,132 Article Views
90210 Series Finale
Courtesy of The CW

Kera

Posted at 7:46 PM on September 10, 2014

I just finished watching 90210, 5 seasons in a month and a half. Season 6 really should have happened!

LJ Downey

Posted at 4:56 AM on September 4, 2014

Just finished the series and never would I have thought that I would be sad. Very glad my brother told me to start watching it. Yeah at first I tried comparing it to Beverley Hills 90210 but this 90210 is its own show. Please please please make a season six! This was a great show that needs to continue!

Janna

Posted at 1:51 AM on August 27, 2014

Come on make season six

nita

Posted at 4:17 PM on August 13, 2014

Okay We TOTALLY Need Season Six! Pleaseeeee i watched a 5yr show in a month thats how stuck i was on it need season 6 pleaaaseee

ngwest

Posted at 5:18 PM on May 10, 2014

U have do season 6
Best thing I ever seen
Poor silver
Ennie got engaged with liam
Ade and naveed are finally back yh totally suit
Dixon back on his music
Naomii being always the best :D gets back with max they are the best loves them

U should f***ing do a season 6

Trinity

Posted at 4:14 PM on April 19, 2014

I honestly think that Silver shouldn’t have gotten cancer. It would of been a great way to end it with all of the other happy ending. Liam and Annie getting engages, Jordan and Naomi standing up to Jordan’s mom, Navid and Adrianna getting saved and being together, and then Dixon is all better, but Silver has cancer. Silver has been through so much, and we don’t even know if she beats the cancer or not. We’re left on a blank, and we’re all left to wonder what will happen to Silver. We are on a blank about if she will live or not, and if she will beat it before she starts to lose all of her hair. This is just my opinion, but I get that they might not of wanted it like that. Or they might not of had enough to put into a whole other season of 90210. It was great while it lasted, though. It’s my favorite show by far!

Bella

Posted at 12:38 PM on March 26, 2014

Make a season six everyone wants it
it would make HUGE sales and i mean Huge people would buy the full season for almost 70$ i know i would times the by a million 70 million dollars could be bought out of a finaly!

Aniwaya

Posted at 9:47 AM on March 3, 2014

AMEN!! POOR SILVER!! I have been obsessively in love with Silver since season 1, and have only brief periods of being slightly dissappointed with her (VERY RARELY). But, C’MON!! Lost her baby, bipolar, mom dies, almost kills herself because her “best friend” switched out her meds, and now…. CANCER!! My poor lovely Silver SO does not deserve this much badness and deprssion in her life. She has got to be one the strongest characters I have ever seen becuse I honestly don’t think I could handle that. Im bipolar, and if i had ALL that on top of that, I would probably not be here right now. SILVER FORVEVER!

chisawmore

Posted at 3:27 PM on February 24, 2014

someone do something i want to see how dixion and silver ended up

kayla

Posted at 9:01 PM on February 26, 2014

vote on the link i posted above

chisawmore

Posted at 3:13 PM on February 24, 2014

such a shame it has to come to an end,,,,,,,,,,,without seeing silver and dixon,,,,plz somebody we need season 6 here,,,,,you can’t just leave us hanging on sixion

Nancy

Posted at 1:29 PM on December 30, 2013

Neeed season 6!!!

Taylor

Posted at 10:04 PM on January 12, 2014

I know right! It was such a good show.

Katie

Posted at 11:47 AM on October 29, 2013

Need a season 6!!!

Lizbeth

Posted at 8:01 PM on September 28, 2013

SYDNEY convinced Liam to read the ending of Annie’s book. Her name was SYDNEY. just clarifying because I don’t know, that just bugged me.

skyman

Posted at 9:06 PM on September 22, 2013

Hi it is a guy 4 Nigeria #### I would love 2 watch dis movie again and again *** pls season 6 would be love 2 watch pls pls

Queendarlin

Posted at 4:50 AM on September 6, 2013

I so much love this movie… Very interesting

marg

Posted at 7:01 PM on August 15, 2013

Yea we need season six I love watching it so sad it’s over please bring it back

90210

Posted at 3:05 PM on January 4, 2014

i know i really liked the show i was hoping there would be a season 6 after i was done watching seasons 1-5 because i really wanted to see Liam and Annie’s wedding and how to plan to spend their lives with each other and i wanted to see Silver’s journey with the cancer and how Dixon goes along with his music and how Teddy is with Shane and Ivy is with Diego………Please bring back 90210 i really miss the show that was the only thing that made me happy when i had a bad day :D <3

chisawmore

Posted at 3:29 PM on February 24, 2014

no lie,,,,,,,we need it so freacking bad

Jodii

Posted at 3:28 PM on August 4, 2013

Will miss the show.
Luved Lannie, silver & Dixon should have ended up 2gether and so did Max and Naomi…
It would’ve been nice 2 see how Teddy ended up and Ivy aswell. Eversince Mexico no1 had spoken 2 her & they wer all so close.
We need a season 6. Somebody do something, plzzzzzz!!!!!