Lil Twist Addresses ‘Controversy’ Of His Friendship With Justin Bieber

Fri, March 8, 2013 4:59pm EDT by 21 Comments
FameFlynet

After a slew of incidents involving Justin, Lil Twist is opening up about his friendship with the Biebs! Do you think the rapper is a bad influence on Justin?

Justin Bieber‘s friendship with rapper Lil Twist has been increasingly getting more attention lately. The duo first hit headlines when a photographer was killed chasing Lil Twist, who was driving Justin’s Ferrari. The controversy heightened when photos surfaced of Justin smoking pot and pouring alcohol with the rapper. Most recently, the rapper was involved in a hit and run while driving Justin’s Fisker Karma on March 2.

In an interview with MouthToEars.com on the set of the music video “Bad Girl,” Lil Twist finally addressed the controversy because it was happening when he teamed up with Trevante for the song.

“It was actually going on during all the controversy –all the controversial crap that was going on not too long ago,” Lil Twist explains.

But according to the rapper, the project came along at the perfect time in his life.

“Once I heard ‘Bad Girl,’ I just wanted to be bad,” the rapper reveals. “Being bad inspired me to write this.”

Although there is a lot of controversy surrounding Lil Twist, especially after his latest incident, the rapper isn’t letting it distract him from his work.

“I just keep doing music and I keep living my life. I just take it day by day, I don’t try to be negative. I don’t look for trouble –trouble seems to find me sometimes,” “I just stay in the studio. I’m in the studio now working on an album.”

Watch the video below!

HollywoodLifers, do YOU think Lil Twist is a bad influence on Justin? Vote below!

– Jenny Pickard

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Justin Bieber: You Need To Take A Break For Your Mental Health
  2. Justin Bieber Attacks Paparazzi: ‘I’ll F–king Beat The F–k Out Of You’
  3. Justin Bieber: Watch The Scary Moment When He Faints On Stage

Marisol

Posted at 1:54 PM on July 6, 2014

I’m gone to convey my little brother, that he should also
visit this blog on regular basis to obtain updated from most up-to-date reports.

Venom

Posted at 7:11 PM on April 16, 2013

No! I’m #TEAMTWIST and me so proud of twist. Ohh it’s so annoying. Okay. I’m just fans of both. I’m happy when i look at both at tv. Twist is good person with a motivated songs! And justin too. When justin have a bad prohib because of justin can’t save him self

joey

Posted at 8:53 AM on April 6, 2013

Justin needs to leave this ghetto monkey alone

cc

Posted at 6:42 PM on March 24, 2013

stop blaming twist gosh in you peoples eyes justin does no wrong and its always someone elese fault. twist is not the idiot yall are

me

Posted at 10:03 AM on March 12, 2013

what an idiot! justin needs to drop him asap! he used to be such a sweety and these losers are rubbing off on him

cc

Posted at 6:40 PM on March 24, 2013

um justin does what he wants twist doesnt make him do anytthing,im a fan of both and if they wanna smoke oh well justin is his own person dont blame twist for anything

CELENA

Posted at 3:57 PM on March 11, 2013

lil need to stay the hell away form justin or me and him are gettin a fight

Phagggg

Posted at 2:01 PM on March 11, 2013

so thats the little /\/igger who has been doing us all a favor and helping justine kill himself. thanks dude.

arandomgirl

Posted at 10:07 PM on March 10, 2013

There was a time when an artist had to achieve a certain level of success before they acted like an egotistical clown. I guess these days all it takes is being the friend of someone who has had great success.

gerredy

Posted at 12:02 PM on March 10, 2013

Now you see where Lady Bieby gets his Lame dress looks.

Lewis

Posted at 8:17 AM on March 10, 2013

Cannot stand this guy such a big ego for not even being remotely famous

Swiftie

Posted at 2:29 PM on March 9, 2013

Hey guyz have u ever thought that maybe just maybe lil twist is a teen too!!!!
Jeez
Lil twist is a teen too and teens do this kind of craziness but its just a phase have u seen will smith he’s grown up good and he started as a hopeless teen
Will smith is now one of the most incredible actors and musician so please just support lil twist and justin right now they need it
(Btw not a belieber)

Dev

Posted at 10:13 PM on March 12, 2013

Actually Will Smith was a good kid, worked hard on his music and didn’t get into much trouble. His t.v. show was about a kid coming from a rough area of Philly, but Will was grounded at a very young age because of the good influences of the parents and grandparents in the neighborhood who kept all the teens in check. Teens need direction and support from their elders and they blossom. I think Justin is being used by this lil Twist kid, but that isn’t uncommon among stars be they young or old. They just need to know they are accountable for their actions. Hopefully someone who cares about them will sit them down and straighten them both out.

amella

Posted at 9:26 AM on March 9, 2013

I hate lil twist and justin bieber and their parents..how the hell do you live so reckeless , they dont deserve the money…

unyoker tyimez london

Posted at 1:45 AM on March 9, 2013

johnwayne1

Posted at 10:07 PM on March 8, 2013

Nice slippers there Lil Moron. My nine year old niece had the same pair, well until she realized how LAME they looked.

johnwayne1

Posted at 10:06 PM on March 8, 2013

Who gives a crap about either one of these waste of flesh morons? They both deserve to be in the bed together. Who will remember them in a couple of years? Justina and Lil Moron who?

Cyn

Posted at 10:43 AM on March 9, 2013

LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Monica

Posted at 8:09 PM on March 8, 2013

Get this lil nigga outta here he is a moocher and a parasite to Justin. It’s bad enough Justin going threw a breakup publicly but then to have bad friends like him just make it worse.

Cyn

Posted at 10:42 AM on March 9, 2013

Never blame someone else for your mistakes, the snot (JB) is capable of f**king up himself. Also DO NOT LIKE YOUR RACIST UNDERTONE

trill ville

Posted at 9:39 AM on March 11, 2013

U are a peice of it!! for saying what u said and yo mama 2 for having such a dumb a$$