Chris Brown Gets Karrueche Tran Tattoo Removed — Report

Wed, February 27, 2013 3:23pm EDT by 68 Comments
Chris Brown Tattoo Removed
Courtesy Of Twitter, Invision/AP Images, SplashNews, FameFlynet

Chris is reportedly undergoing painful sessions of laser treatment to get his ex’s face off of his left arm. Did Rihanna demand it? Keep reading to find out!

Chris Brown is finalizing his breakup from Karrueche Tran and cementing his reconciliation with Rihanna by erasing the ex-girlfriend from his arm forever.

Looking closely at pictures from Chris and Rihanna’s Hawaiian vacation, you can clearly see Karrueche’s face disappearing into the darkness. What used to be a clear, well-defined tattoo based on a sexy shot of Kae is now just a grayish blob. How about that for symbolism!

Rihanna: Remove The Tattoo… Or Else

The painful laser surgeries that Chris is subjecting himself to are all in the name of love: “Rihanna was like, ‘You can’t have [Karrueche's] face on your arm if you’re with me,” an insider told Media Takeout. If Chris refused to get it removed, Rihanna reportedly would’ve dumped him!

The demand is pretty understandable — no girl wants to be held by arms filled with ex-girlfriends’ faces. But we hope that Rihanna doesn’t demand that Chris fill the void with a tattoo dedicated to her.

Look Chris, it’s a bad idea! Tattoos are permanent — relationships aren’t! Especially when it comes to you. Our advice is to keep your girlfriends off your body in the future.

Chris Brown & Rihanna — Back Together For Good?

Chris’ tattoo removal seems to be the final nail in making his reconciliation with Rihanna official.

On Feb. 24, the “Don’t Wake Me Up” singer told The Mirror that he and Rihanna had completely made up: “She loves me, what can I say?” In the same interview Chris said, “I’m forgiven… but yes, I worked hard for it.”

Continuing to gloat, Chris spoke with New York Post’s Page Six and told them, “We are back together. She is the most beautiful girl in the world.”

Take notes, all you guys trying to get your girlfriends back — throw her a lavish birthday party, write her a sweet love letter, and get that tattoo of your ex-girlfriend removed.

WATCH: Rihanna Turns 25 With Chris Brown In Wild, Sexy Hawaii Getaway

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Chris Brown & Rihanna News:

1. Chris Brown & Rihanna Party Late Night At LA Club
  2. Chris Brown: Hitting Rihanna Is My ‘Greatest Regret’ — Interview
  3. Chris Brown & Rihanna’s Bizarre Wedding Plans Revealed?

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 4:55 PM on February 28, 2013

@chlarisaa whatever it is, your name sounds like clitoris! You must sue your parents and get off Kae’s clit after all. Too many Rice cakes coming out of the zoo, very weird indeed.

Kiki

Posted at 6:08 PM on February 28, 2013

@fake temps simms
not enough Rihoe clitriders on these blog while you feel the need to impersonate somebody else on here lol

bvire

Posted at 10:50 AM on February 28, 2013

Love You Chris that’s the way you do it! treat your WOMEN RIGHT! WHICH I KNOW YOU WILL! love ya! my Number one fan!

chlarissa

Posted at 9:37 AM on February 28, 2013

@Bvire: Please speak english or stay in school. Your grammar sucks!! @Sandra: Oooh. Actually, don’t look in the mirror. You might scare someone with your wrinkles. Old hag.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:35 AM on February 28, 2013

@chlarissa
Old hag?? far from that with a name like chlarissa you are the old hag or you should have sued your parents for giving you such an ugly name because it made you ugly inside and out talking about you are GOD fearing lying b!!! You are nothing but a miserable HATER who probably have nothing else to do with your life but HATE!!

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:39 AM on February 28, 2013

BTW you have the nerve to tell someone their grammar sucks when the majority of you KT fans is not smarter than a 5th grader lmao B!!! GO GET YOUR LIFE and get off HL shouldn’t you be in church??? PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN(shout out to charlamagne)

Kiki

Posted at 5:59 PM on February 28, 2013

@ Sandra
kt fans only post like 5th graders selective reading lol

bvire

Posted at 10:46 AM on February 28, 2013

cHLARISSA YOU WISH REALLY LOOK LIKE ME! FOR REAL AND CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE! I’M TOO YOUNG FOR WRINKLES MY DEAR! THEY ALWAYS SAY WHICH IS A TRUE SAYING WHEN YOU FIND WOMEN that talk about you???? THIER NORMALLY THE ONES THAT HAS THE WRINKLE FACE! SWEETHEART GET MY DIFT! DOURCHE -BAG!! Ha!

Kiki

Posted at 5:57 PM on February 28, 2013

@ Chlarissa
LMFAO also that temp simms post above is a fake imposters

bvire

Posted at 3:09 AM on February 28, 2013

No one going to dictate who my fans are? Rihanna and Chris will always be my number one fans! I have my own mind! like Rihanna and Chris! bye!

bet jojo

Posted at 10:15 PM on February 27, 2013

he’s better with kae.

bvire

Posted at 3:26 AM on February 28, 2013

bet jojo, all look alike huh! weird! the names are weird? duh!

JD

Posted at 9:22 PM on February 27, 2013

Liked him better with Karrueche… There has been nothing good come his way since getting back together with Rihanna… Hopefully he finds his way back to Karrueche, their meant for one another (that’s when he seemed at his happiest), she keeps him grounded.. .

Shanta

Posted at 10:05 PM on February 27, 2013

JD…NOOOOOOOOOOO. Let Rihanna have him. They belong together like, Romeo and Juliet(you know how that ended)…lol

bvire

Posted at 3:10 AM on February 28, 2013

Shanta, your a failure in judgement on people you need to get a life dumbo! hater! Rihanna already had him? dummy! you sound stupid as usual?

bvire

Posted at 3:28 AM on February 28, 2013

JD, keep dreaming that will never be! she’s into another rapper this time! so move on! huh!

Kiki

Posted at 6:02 PM on February 28, 2013

@JD
there used to be a time when i wanted Kae back with Chris not anymore as Kae deserves so much better let Rihoe have him lol

chlarissa

Posted at 8:34 PM on February 27, 2013

@sandra: Before you speak. Look in the mirror first. When you do go to church this Sunday,which I doubt it,since you live on this blog to have time for anything else,you should stop the hating on kae also before ANYONE uses GODS name in their mouth.

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:13 PM on February 27, 2013

@Chlarissa
Seriously why would I hate on KT?? She is a PSEUDO-CELEB(shout out to Charlamagne) you must not have read any of my comments I only DEFEND my FAVE so if you think it is OK to say trash about RIH then it is fair game!! If that is what you call HATE then so be it, I have no problem with looking in the mirror because I am not FAKE I keep it REALl!! I am not a PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN(shout out to Charlamagne) so no I don’t go to church on Sunday unlike you who goes twice/year acting like you are Holier than thou!! For your info I am not on this blog more than you RIH HATERS !!! On that note YOU CAN KISS MY A**, don’t worry I will say a prayer later and GOD will forgive ;) WEAK B****

Kiki

Posted at 6:05 PM on February 28, 2013

@Sandra
sorry but why lie as anybody only has to look at past blogs on here to know that you have shown nothing but pure hatered for Kae so seriously stop with the delusions as your just showing yourself for the *sshole that you are

bvire

Posted at 3:16 AM on February 28, 2013

and you chlarissa! You don’t need to tell no one nothing? no one is hating on Karrueche she’s hating on herself! she’ll do anything to get Chris but it’s just not happening? so get lost stupid! and take a good look at your dum self! Duh! get -a-life! just jealous and jealousy will get you no where but truth will!!! feel me! hater? that’s You ! Who are You and where did you get that name from? hum!!

bvire

Posted at 3:25 AM on February 28, 2013

chlarissa you and mr.Simms, kiki, meme I bet all look alike HuH! I bet i’m right weird looking? right!

LOL

Posted at 8:19 PM on February 27, 2013

@Kiki suck a dick! So maybe you just calm down HOE!

Kiki

Posted at 8:41 PM on February 27, 2013

@lol
fck off troll with your fake *ss profile

Lol

Posted at 6:37 PM on February 27, 2013

The tat is still there lmao just zoom is its a bit above his elbow

wondering

Posted at 6:26 PM on February 27, 2013

Even a life sized tat of the Troll wouldn’t be that big!!!!!! Little karreuche humor there, it’s true, right?

sandra duncan

Posted at 6:40 PM on February 27, 2013

@wondering
lmao

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 6:22 PM on February 27, 2013

@Shanta.. I am loving the new nick name for “Chris”. Chris Cross-LOL Memories!!!

bvire

Posted at 3:19 AM on February 28, 2013

Temp simms get lost no brainer!! and tell your crew, the 4 stooges the same! el-dumbo? always got the wrong answers on everything you predict, so sad? huh!

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 6:17 PM on February 27, 2013

It looks the same to me…

Smdhr

Posted at 6:06 PM on February 27, 2013

Ok i’m to the point where nobody should re-report anything from Media Takeout

Shanta

Posted at 6:56 PM on February 27, 2013

Smdrh….this!

bvire

Posted at 3:20 AM on February 28, 2013

shanta, get lost el-dum-bo!

sandra duncan

Posted at 5:36 PM on February 27, 2013

Charlamagne should get that copyrighted still lmao!!!

Kiki

Posted at 6:22 PM on February 27, 2013

@ Duncan when i start bashing Rihoe dont start get all upset as you are one of the biggest hypercritics going on this blog website. As one minute your bashing kae the next your actually saying nice things about her but yet take great offensive whenever anybody says anything nasty about Riri.

sandra duncan

Posted at 6:36 PM on February 27, 2013

@KIKI
How am bashing KT I am just quoting Charlamagne he is not lying she is a PSEUDO-CELEB and for the last time the word is *HYPOCRITICAL lmao

sandra duncan

Posted at 5:35 PM on February 27, 2013

I was just thinking why would CB put a PSEUDO-CELEB tat on his arm lol Shout out to Charlamagne too funny lmao!!!!

Shanta

Posted at 6:59 PM on February 27, 2013

Sandra…Did you hear what he said about Rihanna and that night that they had the….incident? That was not right…….And about men beating women…Not funny at all.

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:38 PM on February 27, 2013

@Shanta
I think you misunderstood what he was saying, see the problem is listening skills, people choose to hear what they want to hear! He was basically saying that sometimes people can get you to the point where you act in an inappropriate manner In no way do I agree with DV but I have been in situation myself where I felt like I could physically lash out on someone, damn as a teenager I remember doing that when you are young like CB was at 19 sometimes you have not developed proper coping skills! What CB did was TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE but who am I to JUDGE! I was not in the car with him and RIH and I def don’t know what happen If RIH took him back she has to know why I can only hope she knows what she is doing and wish them the best, who RIH chooses to be in her bed with has absolutely nothing to do with me I am here for her work as an Artist and I am a FAN who if needs be will come to her defense :)

Shanta

Posted at 10:03 PM on February 27, 2013

SandraD.. Way to throw shade…Listening skills. Some of what you said I agree with. I got his point, HOWEVER, his whole thing was that Rihanna probably did something to Chris Cross to make him flip on her…He said that she was “caribbean” and you know how those women are…WTF. In his estimation it was Rihanna’s fault that Chris beat her Azz? Come on…That was out of line..and he laughed about it and justified it by his own actions with a girl. That’s all I was saying. People need to stop making excuses for Chris Crosses behavior. He was old enough to know what he did was wrong….Done.

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:13 PM on February 27, 2013

@Shanta
The interviewer was the one who said Caribbean women and Charlagmane quoted something a woman from that culture would say(verbal abuse) that would insight anger that can go both ways whether it is a man or a woman that can lead to lashing out physically maybe they had a fight and because he is a man with the upper hand he won? Who knows ? He did not try to justify it with his own actions he was just basically using his own experience to show how someone could easily pull you out of character with their words and actions I am not trying to justify CB’S reaction because once again I was not there and I don’t know what happened as far as him being old enough that has a lot to do with maturity level IN NO WAY DO I SUPPORT DV but it is just really confusing to me that CB is only violent with RIH(according to you KT FANS) but not with KT? BTW I liked your shade, the way you STRESSED that he beat RIH’S AZZ IN the words of Alexander Pope “To err is Human, T o FORGIVE is DIVINE ;) STAY HATING

nas

Posted at 5:34 PM on February 27, 2013

SHUT THE HELL UP HATERS!!!!! DO IT CHRIS REMOVE IT COCKROACHES MUST GO FOREVER.

Shanta

Posted at 5:05 PM on February 27, 2013

Chris cross has already said that he doesn’t have a tattoo of Kae or anyone on his body….So the story is what?

bvire

Posted at 3:21 AM on February 28, 2013

Shanta , go to bed! get lost!! dumbo!

YUP YUP YUP

Posted at 4:55 PM on February 27, 2013

Chris Brown is one lucky SOB to be kickin’ it with the dopest chick on the planet. He really don’t deserve her but whatever. As far as that tat he probably just does not care enough about it to get it retouched. So it is fading on its own.

chlarissa

Posted at 4:40 PM on February 27, 2013

And he’s keeping the beautiful beatened face of rihanna. She told him to keep that one. Awww. What memory…..

Shanta

Posted at 6:57 PM on February 27, 2013

Chlarissa….Stop! lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 8:23 PM on February 27, 2013

@chlarissa
Why are you not in church?? That pic is not RIH it is funny how you try to act all Holy and as if you are a Christian but you can take the time out of your day to try to throw shade at RIH! I hope when /if you go to church this weekend say an extra Our Father because TRUST ME you need it with your HATING A**!!

nia

Posted at 4:19 PM on February 27, 2013

I don’t believe this. They said the same thing months ago about this tattoo and its still on his arm.

Jess

Posted at 3:50 PM on February 27, 2013

damn that tattoo is ugly as f… The girl looks weird like she’s possessed or something. If that is kae then lmao Chris mos def got to get rid of it *evils*

Jess

Posted at 3:50 PM on February 27, 2013

damn that tattoo is ugly as f… The girl looks weird like she’s possessed or something. If that is kae then lmao Chris mos def got to get rid off it *evils*

tea

Posted at 3:45 PM on February 27, 2013

really @kiki? it resembles her. ;) but who knows about the idea of that?!? it’s still blah and just one his hundred tattoos. and it’s not removed. not even partially. maybe it’s not tattooed deep. if it does disappear, it’s just naturally fading. eyh come on HL. what do you know?

sandra duncan

Posted at 3:42 PM on February 27, 2013

CB has way too many tats handsome guy like that should have never ruined his body with all those tats, anyway I don’t blame RIH I would have made him removed it too if that is really a pic of KT it looks more like a pic from one of those scary movies lol

Kiki

Posted at 3:28 PM on February 27, 2013

whatever because it was never a tattoo of kae in the first place (rolled eyes)tt

twp

Posted at 3:37 PM on February 27, 2013

then why would he remove it?????

Kiki

Posted at 6:09 PM on February 27, 2013

@ twp
he hasn’t even removed it that tattoo anyway lol