‘Pretty Little Liars’ Recap: Spencer Discovers The Truth About Toby

Tue, January 22, 2013 9:25pm EST by 11 Comments
Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Episode 16
Courtesy of ABC Family

Annie

Posted at 8:52 AM on February 15, 2013

How do you know that wasent ali

Coralyn

Posted at 11:04 PM on January 24, 2013

Ali is alive…. Someone was murdered but it wasn’t her.

Michele

Posted at 3:02 PM on January 24, 2013

I want to know what Toby’s bag has to do with the story. I understand he had the a key. But how did she know from the bag. I think I missed something.

Jesuslovesyou

Posted at 1:07 PM on January 24, 2013

How in the world is t that Mona is out of Radley? Wasnt she sent there instead of prison? Also, I would be a concerned Parent of the girls, and not let mona come back to the school after everything she did to them!! This show is disappointing me!

Dd

Posted at 4:47 PM on January 23, 2013

its pretty obvious tht its all part of the plan! and ive gotta be honest i died when i found out toby was the bad guy…but i didnt feel spencer at all completely… it was just soo not natural.. maybe thats just me but i found the acting pretty bad i think she could have done better …like my heart didnt break…didnt feel the shock… but ohh well great episode tho…

Al

Posted at 1:22 PM on January 23, 2013

I’ve always believe that Ali is alive. No matter what.

But what got me very confused is that…Did Aria hide the doll in the secret box int he closet from the start? or she had the doll laying there instead so that Meredith wouldnt suspect it?

If Aria hide it in the secret box of the closet from the beginning…then Ali would have taken it out and took the letter which explains that she is obviously alive. But….Aria, took out the letter from the doll which means that Aria was hallucinating all along. Right?

PLL Fanatic

Posted at 9:44 AM on January 23, 2013

I absolutely believe before the opening sequence when Mona and Toby say they’re ‘ready’ for something and Toby believe’s it’s ‘too soon’, they’re talking about Spencer finding out about Toby. Meaning, it’s part of A/the A team’s scheme for Toby to make it really obvious for Spencer to find his Radley Sanitarium ID, for Toby to ‘accidently’ drop the A key near Hanna, to be in the Hasting’s home whilst both Spencer and Veronica are home. Though Spencer is an extremely smart girl, when it comes to surprises, the good and bad, NOTHING gets by the A Team. That’s why it’s just so suspicious that Toby was supposedly ‘sloppy’. Mona did want Spencer to feel defeat. To breakdown in realization that Mona is smarter and more superior. And she definitely did so. Toby is definitely a dick for putting poor Spencer through all this, but he’s definitely not stupid let alone ‘sloppy’.

Anno

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 23, 2013

Yeah, he dropped the key way too obvious in my opinion.
I didn’t really noticed that it was a mistake of him, I thought it was a message/warning.

I guess they wanna break Spencer.

random

Posted at 6:14 AM on January 23, 2013

Poor spencer , ;(

megan

Posted at 11:09 PM on January 22, 2013

do you guys think toby wanted to be caught?!? Why would he get sloppy and leave his id thing around?

abe

Posted at 10:08 PM on January 22, 2013

she uses a dildo in his Anus to keep him satisfied at all times.
YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MANY COUPLES IN HOLLYWOOD SAVE THEIR MARRIAGE BY USING THESE THINGS!!(because every man is gay around there)