Rihanna & Chris Brown In Bed Together On New Year’s Day — Pic

Tue, January 1, 2013 4:44pm EDT by 101 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown Bed New Year's
Instagram(3)

Santana

Posted at 3:50 AM on January 2, 2013

Christopher Maurice Brown Love himself some Robyn Rihanna Fenty. He has been stalking, writing songs and fighting for her for 3 years and he finally got her back and he is not letting anyone get in the way of his happiness, not even Kae. Karrueche need to move on because judging by his actions, he don’t want her and havent wanted her since the restraining order was lifted, he care about her but he is not in love with her. Rihanna is crazy about Chris but Chris can’t control himself when it comes to Rihanna. Kae need to move on and find herself a nice reg guy because no industry guy want her, she cant even take care of herself and she is a 6 at best…

MJ

Posted at 3:33 AM on January 2, 2013

What Ive noticed is kae fans base their opinions off of stories from blogs/gossip sites which are pure lies and at most laughable. So i can never take you all seriously! The truth is in the facts, those will never change. And they say Chrianna (fans) are delusional? HAA

Jess

Posted at 2:49 AM on January 2, 2013

I dont know about everyone else but Im thinking, thats what couples do. No biggie, nothing to analyse, it is what it is. Clearly Ri and Chris are about that “bff life” lol if they like it, I love it

annbarb

Posted at 1:34 AM on January 2, 2013

REALLY!! WE CAN’T CHOOSE RIHANNA, OR CHRIS BROWNS RELATIONSHIPS! IF YOU REALLY CARE FOR THEM JUST SUPPORT THIER FEELINGS !!!!!THIER WHERE THEY WANT TO BE!!!! WITH EACH OTHER! NOW ,THIER HAPPY! AND THEY WILL BE HAPPY WITH US! OR WITHOUT US! PEACE I WISH THEM WELL !!

I'm Just Saying

Posted at 2:32 PM on January 2, 2013

Why are you so emotionally invested in these ppl’s relationship? Is it that if their sordid relationship can work, yours can too? You’re sitting there writing a damn dissertation (in CAPS) about ppl who don’t know of you and who you only know of through radio, tv, social media and print. If you put this much energy into your own personal projects (if you have any) you could rule the world.

Love Goodluck

Posted at 12:56 AM on January 2, 2013

Chris needs to leave Rihanna alone

Monica

Posted at 12:54 AM on January 2, 2013

THEY GOT IT IN LOL

Judy

Posted at 12:11 AM on January 2, 2013

Shanta, when Riri left the stage to go towards Chris, did you see how fast he jumped up when he saw her coming and ready with them lips, lol. I think that was for karrueche, I mean how do you plan to go to an award show last minute and don’t bring your girlfriend? She was already on her way out. And if anyone listened to any of Chris or Riri’s interviews they have always acknowledged that they still loved each other. I remember watching one of Chris’s and he said he still loved her and blamed the media for breaking them up and the pressure she was getting from everyone. Cause after the incident she had went back to him but was pressured by the media, fans, her label to dump him. Like in her interview, the loving didn’t stop, it was just one horrible incident that ended the relationship. Plus Chris made that I’m a changed man song for her amongst others. Karrueche definitely was the rebound chick, they were just waiting on the restraining order to be lifted and for her to be truly healed and ready to give him another chance. It takes a powerful love and an incredibly strong and forgiving woman to be able to do so. Rihanna didn’t need to run Chris down to get him, he did all that and nothing is out of spite for karrueche. Rihanna stands to lose a lot by getting back with Chris and if she is willing to take the chance then that in itself speaks volumes. Karrueche should have left when Chris showed his jealousy over Riri in that song where he dissed her, why should he care who his ex sleeps with? Warning bells should have gone off in her head and also when she heard “she ain’t you” trust me he had a say in those lyrics and then there’s birthday cake and turn up the music plus that fight with Drake, come on, no one’s that dumb or maybe she’s waiting on Jesus to come write it on the wall for her. Nope that chick was holding to her meal ticket for dear life. Good luck to them all this year.

MiMi Says

Posted at 1:15 AM on January 2, 2013

LOL..COULDN’T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!

diva

Posted at 12:09 AM on January 2, 2013

SMH,LOL, Some of you STILL fall for the gossip and blogs, LOL. love triangle doesn’t exist. Rihanna and Chris were very much together and have been together 24/7 since christmas. Believe all of the BS gossip you want and create all of the fiction you want in your head. You won’t be seeing him with kae like that, kae is going to move on with her life. Please stop talking about kae in reference to cb and rih because there is no connection, I don’t care if HL told you he was texting kae because that is a lie. I don’t care what other men you know do, all men are not alike. Every person will not act or react the same way. They don’t share the pics because they are ” pressed” LOL, she shared the pic first( he took the pic), then he posted one of his own. yes they knew folks would figure it out and they don’t care. They are more secure with one another than you think, they are having fun and sharing with the fans who keep begging for proof and pics, if you would like to read more into it than that, than be my guest. shanta you keep talking about what songs chris did or didn’t write. Chris DID write she aint you, yes co-writers are listed but trust that it was his concept, his ideas and it came straight from the heart and it IS/WAS about rihanna. You can get the proof of that info all over the internet.

Credits adapted from the liner notes for F.A.M.E..[1]

Chris Brown – vocals, songwriter

binky04

Posted at 11:12 PM on January 1, 2013

If K is stupid enough to still be waiting for Chris to come home then that’s on her. K has to know that she was his rebound girl and i’m sure she realize that his whole fame album was a love song to RiRi afterall who does she think he was talking about with the song SHE AIN’T U

Shanta

Posted at 11:21 PM on January 1, 2013

Come on bink. He didn’t write that song…. I’m sure that you’re happy that they are together, but this is not a fairytale. They have a very hard road ahead of them to be sure. And, It doesn’t look like ms. tran is waiting for anyone…it looks like she’s young and gettin it…and she is.

annbarb

Posted at 12:08 AM on January 2, 2013

SHANTA! THE HECK, IF SHE AIN’T !!! ITS SO CLEAR! BY HER ACTIONS! HE WROTE SO MANY SONGS TO RIHANNA, IT’S UNBELIVABLE! HOW MANY! HE LOVE’S RIHANNA AND ALWAYS HAVE- HE TOLD HER I LOVE YOU MORE THEN YOU NO!!!!!

princessjane23

Posted at 12:25 AM on January 2, 2013

Shanta Chris Wrote She Ain’t You.”She Ain’t You” was written by Brown, Jean Baptiste, Ryan Buendia, Kevin McCall and Jason Boyd, and was produced by Free School. Why don’t you go and do some research? She isn’t waiting for anyone because she is obsessed with Chris and wants his fame and money.

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 11:08 PM on January 1, 2013

Ohhhh Lawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we were doing well on the blog tonight!!!!!! Everyone giving their opinions…… from both sides. It was making for some good Tuesday evening reading. Now we got the CRAZY comments comming out. I’m going to bed (im laughing…….. im laughing!!!!!!) Peace

annbarb

Posted at 11:05 PM on January 1, 2013

YOU ALSO, HAVE TO REMEMBER, MILLIONS, MILLIONS, WOMEN LOVE CHRIS BROWN, AND IN THAT FIELD HE’LL HAVE NO PROBLEM! SORRY ITS JUST THE TRUTH!!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 11:05 PM on January 1, 2013

I hope KAE does meet someone new. She is a beautiful girl. I wouldn’t want to walk around everyday unsure of my relationship status, and what the hell I’m going to find out ‘TODAY” about the person I’m with. That anxiety can be a mother fu**ER-lol

princessjane23

Posted at 12:28 AM on January 2, 2013

Have you seen how horrible she makes a picture look? The only time I see her looking some what attractive is when she takes the above picture *duck face” or when she has 50lbs of makeup and smiles. If you look at the recent pictures from her issue for “the kill” in Da Vibe you can see she has not one ounce of model material and makes the pictures look ugly. You take tons of pictures and you mean to tell me you don’t know how to model but you wanna be a model?

annbarb

Posted at 11:03 PM on January 1, 2013

WHO, IS KARRUECHE TRAN, WHERE SHE IS SO SPECIAL, PLEASE TELL ME! ABOUT KARRUECHE TRAN, SOMEBODY PLEASE!!!! I CAN’T SEE IT! THIS A WOMEN, THATS 24 YEARS OF AGE! SHE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT RIHANNA FROM THE BEGINNING, SHE KNEW, FIRST OF ALL SHE DON’T WORK WHY!? CHRIS BROWN DOES NOT OWE HER NOTHING,… SHE CAME THIER AS A GROWN WOMEN NOT MARRIED TO HIM…,I THINK HE WAS VERY NICE TO THIS WOMEN…., HE GAVE HER MONEY LIVE ON,… HE GAVE HER A BRAND NEW CAR A PORCHE…, HE GAVE HER A CLOTHES LINE -CALLED THE KILL! EITHER IM STUPID AS HELL!… OR SOMEBODY ON HERE IS STUPID AS HELL! …THEN SHE WANTED A CONDO FROM THIS MAN! ARE YOU CRAZY! AND IT’S TRUE! SO DON’T COVER -UP WHAT IT IS!… ONLY THING SHE GAVE HIM FREE-WILL -IS -SOME- FREE-WOO,WOO,,,,,GET A JOB KARRUECHE TRAN,… I GOT ALL MY SINCES WHEN IT COME TO SOMETHING LIKE THAT WHOLE SITURATION!!! IT STINKS!!!!!! AN’T NO JEALOUSY INVOLVED WITH CRAZY A SITURATION, GO – GET- JOB! SHE HAS NOTHING TO SAY BUT AS A GROWN WOMEN KEEP A STEPING KARRUECHE TRAN! UNLESS YOUR GOING TO STAY REGUARDLESS, THE SITURATION IS! AND SHE WILL PROBABLY STAY, SHE ANI’T GOING NO WHERE!! UNLESS RIHANNA AND GETS MARRIED! TO CHRIS BROWN I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY SHE STILL HANGING ON!! CHRIS IS YOUNG, AND IF SHE DON’T CARE ABOUT HER SELF SO!! WE SURE DON’T, SHE HAS NO DIGNIGNITY, ABOUT HERSELF!A REAL WOMEN REGUARDLESS WHOLE HER OWN!!!! PERIOD! HE-OWES-HER-NOTHING-!!!!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 10:59 PM on January 1, 2013

Roxy, I had a girlfriend who was dating a guy and she really had grown to love him. They dated for about a year and a half. Well……..his ex girlfriend decided she wanted him back, and she interjected herself into their relationship, told him she missed him, loved him, and he needed to leave his current girlfriend for her again. You know what that fool did!!!!!!! He dumped my girlfriend out of the blue after a year and a half of dating!!! She was devastated!!!!!!!! As soon as he went back to his ex-girlfriend, and they started dating again, SHE DUMPED HIM!!!!!!!! She said she could not stand to see him happy with someone else, and she knew she could take him away from his current girlfriend ( my friend)!!! She wanted to beat the other girl……. be the winner…..! Welll my girlfriend married a wonderful guy, and her ex-boyfriend still regrets to this day what he did to her, cause his AS* got dumped too!!!!!!!!

Shanta

Posted at 11:16 PM on January 1, 2013

Temp…I’m singing Beyonce’s song “best thing I never had”….

roxy

Posted at 12:49 AM on January 2, 2013

Yeah, but this is not the case. He was tired of Kae and he was waiting for the occasion to arise so he could dump her. Since she didn’t want to get it, he had to make it very public so she would see no other alternative but leave. Even so she kept appearing where he would go, such as the awards, the holloween party, and when he was launching some t-shirts. Someone told him she was coming and he immediately left. The facts talk for themselves. That right there tells you he is the one who did not want to go on. I think women always know where their relationship is at. But we are not trained to be prepared for a rainy day. She needs to be humble and accept that it did not come out. The more she insists, the more he will pull away.

derinola

Posted at 2:03 AM on January 2, 2013

so touching……the lesson is…… ?

Mateo177

Posted at 3:05 AM on January 2, 2013

I really do agree with KARMA and it really does happens glad your friend found someone that loves her unconditionally.

Lisa

Posted at 10:58 PM on January 1, 2013

Not sure why all the shade..Kae will not be the first or last women to get her heart broken or compete with an ex. Rih is not doing anything out of the ordinary, she always post pictures..nothing new here. Chris has the right to break up with whoever he wants without owing the public a reason why..celebrities are human too, just because she is Rihanna and he is Chris Brown, they can’t act like regular people? Come on people grow up because at the end of the day they couldnt really GAF about what anyone of us think! What normally happens with a rebound relationship, when the new chick knows dude aint over his ex? First chance he gets, he bounces..nothing new.

BreezyNavy

Posted at 10:55 PM on January 1, 2013

I think they are doing this to show the fans they are together and happy because many of us have been anticipating pics of them or signs that they are together–also because they have been waiting for this too. Obviously everyone keeps checking the site to see what is new. I am happy for them. Let them do what they want and if you don’t like it, mind your business!! :)

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 10:42 PM on January 1, 2013

I also have to agree with Nikkol, and Tina!!! If your secure in your relationship, you don’t have to go out of your way to let EVERYONE know what your doing. Your not pressed! The pic in his bed with the (still haven’t slept-lol). I mean enjoy the man you’ve wanted soooooo much to be back with. Are those pics for the public, or just to give herself some sort of comfort????? I want RIRI to make his AS* work hard to get her back!!!!!! He violated her!!! He should be busting his AS* to get back in her good graces, and she is making it tooooooo easy for him!!!!

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 10:35 PM on January 1, 2013

I hear you LIsa, but I’m going to have to disagree with you……Anyone with common sense knows that Chris was more than likely still talkin and texting KAE everyday, giving her the impression that he would be home with her for Christmas>..I mean come-on, he’s doing what alot of men do!! I hate to break it to you but BOTH KAE and RIRI have been sneeky and childish this year with the pics and messages on twitter (etc). BOTH of them!!!! She play no more games than RIRI did this year. Regardless to whether she chose to stay with him, that did not give RIRI the right to CHEAT with Chris all YEAR, and she didn’t even hide it!!!!! Fame whore… really!!!!! She has been dating Chris Brown so the media is going to figure out who she is!! Now ya ll just want her to go away. Hell I wouldn’t!!!!!! If I’ve made connections in the industry, I’m gonna use them, and I wouldn’t care who blogged about me!! I didn’t hear you comment on all the naked pics RIRI posted up this year…….

Jewels

Posted at 3:43 AM on January 2, 2013

But Temp you never mention that Chris and Kae were in an OPEN relationship so anything Chris did was NOT cheating. Also nobody knew who Tran was until Chris dumped her for a friendship with Ri. Check the facts ma’am or sir.

Shanta

Posted at 10:33 PM on January 1, 2013

I’m sorry. I’ve looked at this picture 100 times and I don’t see Chris Brown in this picture. All I see is the same pattern on the sheets and a leg. And you know….If they were really in bed together, Rihanna would have posted naked pictures of the two of them having sex, with a video attached. She’s not shy. They want you too know everything. Happy new year. Hope everyone’s 2013 is starting out well.

tobel

Posted at 11:42 PM on January 1, 2013

nikkol

Posted at 10:05 PM on January 1, 2013

I feel like she is with him 24/7 because she is afraid that he will get back with Karrueche. They both are confusing as hell. But I bet in about a week or so we will see him in the news about flip flopping from hanging out with Rihanna then Kae !

roxy

Posted at 10:36 PM on January 1, 2013

I don’t think so. If he does, that is so messed up. But the 2 women are unyielding and they basically don’t care. Staying in a triangle just for the pride of being the winner is not true love. I think CB already made up his mind.

Tina

Posted at 9:41 PM on January 1, 2013

I think rihanna is not sure of their relationship so she spends all day posting pictures for all to see that she is with him, if she was sure she would not do what she is doing (Sorry my English, I’m from Spain)

roxy

Posted at 9:53 PM on January 1, 2013

I think she has mixed feelings. She might be happy but she is also scared and confused that things might not come out the way she expected.

Kiki

Posted at 9:04 PM on January 1, 2013

so damn hypercritical it aint nobody bidness but yet they both flaunt pictures on instagram of them both laying in the exact same bed sheets. How childish an insensitive on Karreuche part as she is obviously still hurting over the whole situation KARMA

roxy

Posted at 9:25 PM on January 1, 2013

She is still hurting but she is not a victim. She is more like a cyber-bully. Remember all the pics and videos posted just to provoke Rihanna. Karma: she is receiving what she initially wanted for Rihanna.

Kiki

Posted at 9:51 PM on January 1, 2013

Roxy what video are you on about the youtube one? cyber-bully is a bit too strong a word to use when she is the one on here receiving death threats and Rihanna is no angel and has also done her fair share of mocking karreuche even went as far as to mock her ethnicity.was also carrying on with chris while he was still see karreuche

roxy

Posted at 10:26 PM on January 1, 2013

Yes, but unlike Rihanna, Kae is backed up by friends who are instigators adding more wood to the fire; like CM, If she had good friends they would have talked her out of this mess a long time ago. Now if she does have good friends and family that try to look after her, then she is definitely a hardheaded girl who wants it her way and hasn’t paid heed to their sound advice. She is no saint and Rihanna posted the pic of the rice cakes way after she started taunting her on Youtube. Kae is the one who started it.

Mary

Posted at 9:28 PM on January 1, 2013

When your in love do you try to hide it

Tina

Posted at 9:35 PM on January 1, 2013

rihanna no, if they hide their relationship is because he wants, rihanna shout out they are together everyone

Music lover

Posted at 9:35 PM on January 1, 2013

I’m sure she didnt like how he handle their breakup, however, she currently doesn’t seem to be hurt by Chris relationship with Rih. Of course, I don’t know Karrueche’s thoughts and feelings, but she posted a picture of herself kissing a friend on the lips on NYE so it doesn’t seem that she’s “hurting,” as you probably would want her to be. A new year for her could bring a new relationship from someone who loves only her.

Kiki

Posted at 10:04 PM on January 1, 2013

music lover, Just because karrueche is not expressing her feelings to the word about her break up with chris does not mean she is not distressed about the situation.she was seen in a picture kissing a friend means nothing as the friend was more than likely just trying to cheer her up.
people are so negative toward karreuche purely because she is not famous which is ridiculous because where does it state if you become famous that you should not date any ordinary females

Shanta

Posted at 10:50 PM on January 1, 2013

Music lover, I heard that she’s already talking to John Wall the basketball player….upgrade on her part. If she’s moved on, now she can just watch the action from the side lines and not be involved in it. Good for her.

Shanta

Posted at 10:35 PM on January 1, 2013

kiki, I’m sorry, but what does Kae has to do with this and Karma? i don’t get your point.

kellikrazy

Posted at 9:03 PM on January 1, 2013

chris brown and Rihanna need to stop hiddin they together everybodddddyyyyyyyy already know soo get out be a good couple and confirm it ok

Powley

Posted at 9:00 PM on January 1, 2013

I love them together and I pray they stay together

Tina

Posted at 8:45 PM on January 1, 2013

karrueche has been respected herself and she has left chris, rihanna now should do the same, rihanna shouldn’t have gone with him after what he did

Lisa

Posted at 10:04 PM on January 1, 2013

Trust me she did not leave on her own, she was still grasping for straws and that was very evident in what she tried to do on Christmas day by posting that pic of her in a T shirt similar to the one that he had on the day before, she had no idea they would be together and she wanted people to think that they slept together and she got busted, she immediately took it down when she realized that her little trick did not work. Karrueche is very snicky and very childish, yes they are all in their early 20’s but they are all very young at mind, she is NO victim she chose to stay, after that Birthday Cake song most women would have walked away, it was so obvious that they were still feeling each other. Stop making this girl out to be an innocent victim, she has played many, many games and they have now all backfired. Now she has just turned into a fame whore, you never saw her posting pics of herself half naked and in lingerie and all that other stuff, now all of a sudden she is, it’s not a good look on her, she needs to move all the way on.

Shanta

Posted at 10:40 PM on January 1, 2013

I can’t wait for Karrueche to spill the tea……I’m glad that she has moved on. And from what I hear…she’s already upgraded and got herself a real baller..or 2. Good for her. I hope that she left that dead realtionship back in 2012.

roxy

Posted at 10:48 PM on January 1, 2013

Yes Lisa I agree. I think most people that have posted here are in denial trying to twist the reality and make it seem what it isn’t. Many pictures and what has happened since October speak for themselves. He put her down so many times and yet she did not get the message. He went to the awards with his mother instead of Kae; in September he kissed Rihanna on TV in front of all the audience; he made the dumping public; he posted a video saying he loved 2 women, he wrote the song “she ain’t you” which we all know he refers to Rihanna, and the list goes on and on. With all that said and done, she would have been long gone.

Shanta

Posted at 11:13 PM on January 1, 2013

Roxy, not to be picky, but Rihanna left the stage to go kiss him at that awards show. Just a minor point to be sure. But, it’s all over now. Hopefully. She’s moved on and Rihanna and Chris can entertain us for the rest of the year. It should be…comical.

princessjane23

Posted at 12:37 AM on January 2, 2013

Explain @ Tina how did Kae leave Chris? She is constantly trying to pursue him, she had the models from her line go on their Instagram and say that Kae is dating Chris, then you have CM on National TV saying she’s with Chris. How does this show she left him? How does she respect herself when she posted a picture of her p***y in public and posting a picture of her wearing his clothing line? She never wears it unless it is for attention. If you did not want anything to do with your ex and had dignity with in you then you wouldn’t still be staying in his condo and begging him for money and other things.

princessjane23

Posted at 12:39 AM on January 2, 2013

@Shante I saw the video and if you looked at it you could see that when she was heading to her seat he inched up and kept pointing at her, and then she walked towards him, and did you see how quick that boy got up?