Sister Wives Go On Attack & Meri Cries Over Janelle's Cruelty

Mon, June 25, 2012 4:18pm EDT by 97 Comments
Sister Wives Meri Brown Attacked

Wow! The gloves really came off in last night’s (June 24th) episode of ‘Sister Wives,’ just proving that one polygamist man cannot keep four women happy. It’s hard enough to keep one wife satisfied in a marriage, isn’t that true Hollywoodlifers?

Poor Meri Brown. She may be Kody Brown‘s first wife but she’s now revealed in vivid detail how she feels like wife # nothing because her fertility problems have rendered her unable to produce more than one child: her daughter Mariah.

Imagine how she felt as Kody took on wives number 2 and 3, who each rapidly produced six children a piece, all while she suffered from miscarriages and dashed hopes.

Furthermore, not only has she felt like a loser of a lesser wife because she has produced only one of polygamist Kody’s 17 children, but she has felt unworthy of having her own house that is similar in size and quality to the other wives’ houses.

Now, as the family is bravely taking on the financial commitment to buy and build four new homes on four Las Vegas lots on a quiet cul-de-sac so they can strengthen their “family culture” as Kody puts it, Meri has a traumatic time agreeing to support the decision that she will get her very own large house.

“The judgement I feel like I’ll get from many people including family members with that size of home, with only one child who will be leaving for college in a year…” she explains, reduced to tears. “It’s obvious I don’t need a home as big as everybody else’s,” she says.” I’ve had many conversations in the past that I don’t need this and shouldn’t be choosing that.”

In other words, Meri is saying that Kody’s other wives believe that she deserves less because she has produced less in the pitter-patter of little feet department.

And you can easily imagine how cutting this is for Meri who has been desperate to have another child or six. “If I’d had my say, I would have needed a seven bedroom home because I would have had eight kids myself, that’s what I wanted. But it’s not the cards I’ve been dealt. But there’s many times in my life I’ve felt punished because of that,” she sobbed.

Any woman who has suffered through the horrors of infertility knows what torture this must have been for Meri and continues to be. You’re not just tormented, but you’re living in a multi-marriage with three other hugely fertile women and then two of them diss you , implying that you are unequal.

Janelle actually admits to the world, on the show, that she really didn’t think Meri should have as nice a house as she ended up with in Las Vegas.

“I felt like you were taking family resources that our family could use,” she tells Meri. “I remember being so concerned about your need to have this home with a pool and I was really looking at how I can feed my family.”

Then there’s cruel Christine. First, she also confessed to Meri’s face: “I’m sorry for thinking you should have a small house… I thought that.”

But that wasn’t all from fertile Christine. She actually confessed in the Sister Wives Tell-All Special after the regular episode, that she told sad and barren Meri that she hoped she DIDN’T get pregnant while she, Christine was pregnant. Meri’s desperately awaited pregnancy would make her own pregnancy “less special for me,” she explained. “I was very mean,” she added.

Christine is absolutely right – she was a MEAN girl sister wife and so was Janelle. And Janelle’s latest nastiness to Meri happened not that long ago — when the family moved to Las Vegas, a year ago.

But then, Janelle’s digs at Meri are really payback we learned after Meri was apparently super mean to Janelle for the first few years of her marriage to Kody. Can you follow this?

I guess Meri found the adjustment to sharing her husband with wife #2, not as easy as she has earlier made out. Are we surprised?

Strangely after the wives started revealing more about the behind closed drama and backstabbing in their plural marriage, they all confessed that they wouldn’t change anything in the world about it. Not even Meri who was a sobbing puddle of tears earlier.

Uh, ok? What, are they all masochists or what? What do you think monogamous Hollywoodlifers? Tell me now!

Bonnie Fuller

src=”http://static.discoverymedia.com/videos/components/tlc/924e0fb81e720a887229776599fa1f6f6c144bd7/snag-it-player.html?auto=no”
frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no” allowtransparency=”true”>
More Sister Wives

1. ‘Sister Wives Tell-All’: Robyn Is OK If Kody Brown Takes A Fifth Wife
  2. Sister Wives Preview: Kody Brown – I Did Not Choose Religion To Be A Womanizer
  3. Sister Wives Recap: Poor Meri Is Terrified To Try In Vitro

carolgrover

Posted at 12:53 AM on June 30, 2014

Unselfish means not taking more than you need. Meri gets a huge house becauuse she wants it, not because she ever needed it. Meri goes back to school but with whose money. Already others are paying hihg fees for Mariah to attend an exclusive university and I do know she has some scholarships. And then Meri is demanding more attention because her daughter is going away.

Meri,grow up. Stop being so self-centered and demanding. I have never seen you nice to anyone but Robyn.

Charlotte

Posted at 11:57 PM on April 17, 2014

When are the Brown`s going to return to television? I enjoy watching the show and seeing how the family comes together. My Five Wives is not all that exciting…to much drama!

SingleChicagoGirl

Posted at 8:52 PM on February 21, 2014

In Utah, Meri, Janelle, Kody, AND Robyn had jobs. Janelle made more money than they did, though. How do I Know this??? I just got thru watching Sister Wives Seasons 1 & 2 on my Amazon Prime account for FREE. Robyn quit her job and moved closer to Kody and fam after marrying him (because she lived 4 hours away from them). Meri got fired from her job when Season 2 began. She was seen on TV and was fired for being a polygamist. Janelle and Kody obviously quit their jobs when they all moved to Nevada. Only Christine did not work. She raised the kids while everyone worked in Utah. I’m TIRED of all the ignorant misinformed comments about this family. They are not lazy sexual deviants! Meri is jealous and just because she chose polygamy, doesnt mean she is superhuman and void of negative emotion. They are not stepford wives they are human. I’ve watched this show from Season One.. to be honest, Christine is the jealous one!! She is soooo jealous of Robyn it’s disgusting and Robyn is nice to her…and too nice if you ask me! Christine’s and Janelle’s kids are mean to Robyn’s kids and its not right! Meri took up for Robyn’s kids on an episode where Christine’s son hit Robyn’s little girl in the eye. No one backed Meri up…not even Kody. Y’all have it all wrong because you dont watch the damn show!!

Carol

Posted at 1:47 AM on February 17, 2014

I don’t think he is doing anything wrong. No one is getting hurt. The family is happy with the situation, including the children. I could never live the life style, but if they are happy good for them.

diane

Posted at 4:21 AM on January 24, 2014

i enjoyed the show for awhile but then gotten so dissapointed how spoiled and unreasonable the first and fourth wives were. Janelle is the one I admired the most. christine I like her too .

Sandi G

Posted at 9:32 AM on September 16, 2013

I think Meri feels entitled to her big empty house – and God, I’m SO glad she got that frigging wet bar she insisted on! She sees herself as the first and only legitimate wife, so she’s not going to sacrifice a thing on behalf of the others. She doesn’t work, she just complains.

Robin, I think is sweet and has a good heart and really wants to help everyone, but her jewelry business is just a fantasy. It’s not that special and the pieces are terribly expensive for what they’re made of. I think the most practical wives, Christine and Janelle, see the jewelry business for what it is, and are being realistic in their hesitation to devote that much time to it. Sometimes I see the wheels turning in Janelle’s head when she’s listening to the other wives, and wonder if she’d really just like to get out of this “community marriage” and all the bickering, and go off on her own?

Kody is just happy bouncing around a different bed each night and trying to make everyone happy, while not ostensibly doing a darn thing to contribute to the family finances. What are they all going to do when they stop getting the enormous income they’re getting from doing this show?

Lacey

Posted at 8:36 AM on September 13, 2013

No one said she shouldn’t have a nice home. However she doesn’t need 3 empty bedrooms. She is taking resources from the rest of the family and maybe from her own daughter who will be attending college soon, just so she can feel “equal”. Does that big empty house make you feel good? As for Janelle, I am pretty sure her earning potential has been more than Meri if she could buy a car, house and take care of her children on her own at one point so at least she is working to make a better life for the whole family. I don’t see much biblical living happening in this family. They are focused on the wrong things.

Sandi G

Posted at 8:03 PM on August 28, 2013

OK, so now they have their 4 houses. Will someone tell me how they’re paying those mortgages? I don’t see anyone working. What is Kody doing?

h barratt

Posted at 12:36 AM on September 16, 2013

I have always wondered about that. The show has never showed Kody working or discussing what he does. In these financial times I am scratching my head wondering how each wife qualified for a home loan when only one (Jennelle) seemed to have a credit rating, after all when she left kody she had bought a home and a car. The show has always mentioned how bad Robin’s credit rating was zero and suddenly she has this nice custom home being build??? I would have thought that after getting all the houses that they would put up one big fence so the 4 homes would seem as one. Also how can they say the wives are all moms to the kids when they call each by their first name. Shouldn’t one be like mom, the other mommsie etc.

connie

Posted at 7:34 PM on January 26, 2014

how many husbands can they haveor is all one way his?

Lynn

Posted at 6:29 PM on August 28, 2013

I watch this show.but find it immoral in many ways. Polygamy is a sin, no other way too look at it. This guy should have a jail cell next to the FDL leader Warren Jeps. The kids are all suffering and for any if them wanting to bring more kids into this life is disgusting. Authorities need to stop this now. Terrible, just terrible

h barratt

Posted at 12:38 AM on September 16, 2013

I don’t think they should have been run out of Utah, he has one legitimate wife, Meri the others are basically live in girlfriends, whats the big deal? He isn’t a bigamist after all, he never actually married anyone of the other women.

PennyFantastic

Posted at 12:05 AM on July 21, 2014

They weren’t ‘run’ out of Utah. An arrest warrant was never issued, and would never have been issued. The only charge they could truly prosecute the Brown’s with is welfare fraud. The family’s ‘flight’ from Utah was based entirely on Kody’s narcissism, fear mongering, and desire to move to Las Vegas. The family mentioned SEVERAL times how much Kody loved Vegas, and conveniently, that’s the ONLY place they felt safe.
You believe exactly what the Brown’s wanted you to believe. They’ve manipulated their viewers so much that they have actually begin to rewrite their history…only they are too foolish to realize it’s all on film and documented in their book. Their self absorption and persecution complex verges on pathological.

SherylandDennis Hannigan

Posted at 4:59 PM on November 15, 2013

I think you should do a little research on Warren Jeffs. He is not simply a polygamist he was also an acting paedophile guilty of child rape, adult rape and guilty of human trafficking. Having four beds to warm of grown, consenting women is a sin but so is lying, or stealing or judging others. He doesn’t deserve jail. Warren Jeffs deserves jail x300!

sandy

Posted at 8:13 PM on February 17, 2014

Your ignorance is absolutely astonishing. I think often that the people that comment on these posts have nothing better to do but I could not help myself. Warren Jeff’s, not Jeps, is a child molester and a criminal. Who are you to say what is a sin and what is not? I do not believe that I am speaking to God Almighty. My biggest clue into the fact that you are not God incarnate is your spelling and overall intelligence coming through the vehicle of your writing. How are the children suffering? They have a nice home, clothes on their backs, food in their stomachs, and they attend school regularly. They are not exposed to physical, mental, or sexual abuse that we have seen AT ALL. Where are you seeing in the footage on television their suffering? 1 in 4 kids in America go to bed hungry. The girls in the compound run by Warren Jeffs were treated like cattle at auction, sold to the highest bidder of Warren’s choosing. The girls were forced not only into marriage but also into marital relations with men old enough to be their Grandfathers. How in the world can you compare Kody to this man? This is the reason the Browns went public because unfortunately most of the citizens of America are like you, low informed. This fact is apparent in the President who you all elected. It is absolutely terrifying how dumb you all really are.

E. Gads

Posted at 11:53 PM on April 30, 2014

Low informed! I whisht I culd be high informed like you is! May be we culd get goerge busch back for to be president for a third termenology?

carolgrover

Posted at 12:55 AM on June 30, 2014

They think momogamy is a sin and consequently immoral.

Kody Brown

Posted at 9:16 PM on August 18, 2013

Some women can’t have any children. Instead of just being grateful for what God has given her, she can only focus on what she doesn’t have. I’m not sure what verse of the bible addresses entitlement, but she may need to go back and read it.

Scotsrish

Posted at 12:49 PM on August 19, 2013

I started watching this show to understand and learn. You barely hear the women talk of their beliefs. Queen Meri is so self righteous and drags her daughter in to back her up on her constant poor me scenarios. Janelle is the financially responsible one and Kody is wallowing in the glory of presenting this mess to the public and getting paid to do it. Look at the show 19 kids and counting at least this husband and wife support their lifestyle and love all the kids. Compare 21 to 22 in the family. What I see in Sister Wives is the opposite and building these big fancy homes close to each other will not bring them together. I feel sorry for the kids I do not see the affection a real father has for his children from Kody at all. Basically they are single moms with a part time father figure.

h barratt

Posted at 12:43 AM on September 16, 2013

Meri is the woe is me wife. Has anyone ever really seen her being happy and grateful for what she has. Its not I have a wonderful daughter its I could not have others, when did she find out? It wasn’t like yesterday. Sure it hurts but get over it woman. Be grateful for what you have. I can’t stand Robin, she is so annoying, does she think her internet business will support the children in any manner? Heck she wouldn’t be able to raise her kids on it nevermind have the house she has. If she wants to help financially get off you arse and get a job.

joe

Posted at 5:23 PM on August 11, 2013

MERI ISNT SELFISH or WRONG or CRUEL MERI IS WHAT A NORMAL PERSON FEELS …
MERI has NORMAL HUMAN FEELINGS. JEALOUSY..
what kind of person wants a person banging 3 other woman..

Mimi

Posted at 10:05 PM on September 5, 2013

Meri made the choice – along with Kody – to bring more women into their marriage. The woman talks out of both sides of her mouth. She wants to live the lifestyle, but then whines and cries and groans and complains about jealousy. She is petty and immature and selfish and I can’t stand her. Janelle is the Proverbs 31 woman of this group!

Marie

Posted at 9:38 PM on June 21, 2014

What, because she works or worked outside the home? To me Christine is the proverbs wife, if any of them are, which they arent. COMBINED they equal one proverbs wife. And that is the point, i suppose. But i cant see it, and dont understand the whole fundamentalist LDS philosophy… even IF polygamy was biblical, it was OLD testament biblical, even pre jewish biblical… as for Christians, they can have nothing to do with it. THAT SAID… it is no more sinful than many of the hyper sexual people in the world, i know MANY men who hop from one bed to another and have dozens of kids with different “baby mamas” who do NOTHING to raise their children or support their various women, so on that front, i applaud these people. Still, the ideal is one man, one woman, one family.

Posted at 5:20 PM on August 11, 2013

i agree with “GAY”
in the bible it clearly says love your wife. not LOVE YOUR WIVES….
this tv show .. on this religion is really messed up.
this is a cult not love.
if this religion was acceptable there would be no such thing as jealousy but it is skewed because these feelings occur

Eden

Posted at 10:50 PM on August 6, 2013

I can’t believe how bias, ignorant and impartial this article is. It makes it seem as if the three other sister wives are constantly sending Meri cruel jabs relating to her inability to have multiple children.

First of all, calling the other wives “super-fertile” is just flat out ridiculous. They are young women, not using contraception. Of COURSE they are going to have multiple children. It has nothing to do with being “over” fertile. And having 5-6 children is nothing spectacular. Just because people in more westernized countries choose to limit their offspring to 1-2, possibly 3….that doesn’t mean that having more than that is wrong or should draw any kind of criticism. The fact that you are openly implying that these women are over-breeding is incredibly ignorant. What gives you the right to be so judgmental?

The concerns by the other wives had nothing to do with what Meri deserved or was entitled to based on her status as a producer of children. The concerns were based ENTIRELY on the division of resources available to the family. The fact that Wife 2 and Wife 3 each had six children, and Wife 4 had 4 children, meant that the family (who was completely jobless and did not have any kind of income following the move to Las Vegas) had a very limited amount of money to sustain and provide for the family and all those children. Your implication that Meri should get 1/4th of the family income is utterly ridiculous. She cannot have “perks” at the EXPENSE of the physical needs of other children in the family. The money should be divided by child – each child should have the same amount of money available to them for food/clothes/toys/expenses. That Meri’s one child would have the same amount as all of Janelle’s or Christine’s children put together is just such an uneducated and unintelligent thing to say. Your comment – labelled as “cruel” – that it was unacceptable and rude of Janelle to say that she was irritated by the fact that Meri was insisting she should have a pool in her house, when she herself was not even confident she had enough money to FEED her CHILDREN – is so misguided I can’t believe anyone would give it merit. If you are ever in a family situation where your husband has children with more than one woman, and insists on dividing the resources (including what YOU earn) in a way that the other woman (who has one child) gets the exact same amount of money as you (having 2+) – then lets see how you really feel about that division equation.

Mimi

Posted at 10:09 PM on September 5, 2013

I completely agree

arbor

Posted at 3:09 PM on July 29, 2013

Im so tired of Meri’s emotional breakdowns lately. Is she goin thru menopause or something?? She seems very self centered and I detect a great deal of resentment towards Janelle and Christine from her. Meri….. quit the act! You know you dont want another baby now that you are in your 40’s, your just milkin it for the sympathy!!! All you do is whine and cry all the time over the decision. Good Lord woman, its been a year, how long do you need to make up your mind?????The only two I can relate to are Christine and Janelle. Robyn is okay but shes too much of a people pleaser and shes even more “unattractive” bein up Meri’s Butt!! In my opinion, Janelle is the only intelligent, normal wife in the whole bunch. She is so strong, independent and smart that she really doesn’t need this drama. She should just give it up, live on her own as a single mother and move on. She is a survivor and I know she can do it!

joe

Posted at 5:25 PM on August 11, 2013

no you stupid she is NORMAL
… what kind of person wants their husband bang 3 other girls. wtf

giảm cân nhanh

Posted at 12:05 PM on July 16, 2013

Choosing the right kind of exercise can help lose weight
faster, without support of external machines and keeping your whole body moving.
The idea of squeezing several hours at the gym or on the track every day is probably laughable.
If you are eating the right foods, you can almost eat an unlimited amount
of food, literally feel stuffed to the gills, and
you’ll still lose weight, and better yet, you’ll keep
it off, and be healthier too.

Leashy

Posted at 12:49 PM on May 27, 2013

I dislike Meri so much. She is so selfish and deluded!!! If they really are one big happy family fighting for the sam cause – the children – as she claims then she would sacrifice some of the luxuries that she demands in order for janelle and Christine’s children to have it just that bit easier. Is it sad and tragic that Meri has been unable to have more children, of course, but sometimes life sucks and you just need to get over it and deal with what you have the best you can. She annoys me so much that I sometimes have to turn the show off!

Patti

Posted at 4:55 PM on September 16, 2013

Sad and tragic? Good Lord person, don’t you think 17 kids in one family is enough? They’re just trying to get more people believing in polygamy to populate USA because God knows we don’t have enough!!! If they weren’t on that tv show there would be no money coming in and the great state of Nevada would be supporting 17 kids on food stamps and welfare.

imthecrazee1?

Posted at 2:11 PM on February 23, 2013

Let us remember that the “Browns” CHOSE this lifestyle. They CHOSE to be on “Reality TV”. Life isnt fair they are Human with flaws, desires, tempers, attitudes, and no matter what religious preference one chooses at the end of the day…we must deal with our own CHOICES…be they good or bad is not for anyone else to decide.
“There but for the grace of GOD go i”.
However i judge someone else, is how i myself will be judged should i find myself in a simular circumstance.

vertical gardens

Posted at 10:51 AM on February 5, 2013

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i
read this piece of writing i thought i could also make comment due
to this sensible article.

Sandi G

Posted at 11:43 AM on January 27, 2013

I’m pretty sure the bulk of the money they live on now is the money they are paid, which is considerable, for doing this TV series. Question is: what in the world are they going to do to pay for 4 houses when this series ends?? Yes, the women should work – but Kody absolutely needs to get a job!

lrs

Posted at 9:15 AM on January 27, 2013

If Meri didn’t get the square footage as the others maybe she would not be aloud to build in the same subdivision. And why does the women need to work what in the world does Kody do to support his families?

MCP

Posted at 10:53 AM on January 15, 2013

Both Meri and Janelle had jobs, but Janelle left, bought her own home and lived away from Kody & family for a couple of years leaving Meri as the sole breadwinner with Kidy filling the “family” coffers and helping hin support the family “in” home as well as sending $$ to Janelle when she left….Janelle’s book is very revealing…she was married to Meri’s brother AND is Kody’s stepsister (her mom is one of his dad’s sisterwives)….the relationship was based on stability not romance or love…she says it in her book; just STRANGE

Sandi G

Posted at 11:57 AM on January 11, 2013

I’m almost sure that when they were in Utah, Janelle also had a job.

MCP

Posted at 9:46 AM on January 11, 2013

When they lived in Utah before TLC Meri was the only one with a job, the one adding to the family coffers , nobody else, she EARNED her right to her portion of the budget

Delores White

Posted at 3:03 PM on January 13, 2013

Actually it was Janelle with the job. Janelle has always worked. Meri was fired after the going public.

I agree Meri needed a smaller house. Why take away from Janelle and Christines children because Meri wants something nicer. They should have a certain household budget and then so much added per child as each child costs more to raise and feed/clothe/send to school weekly. I don’t think it’s fair that all income be divided equally as each household does not have the same expenses. Common sense will tell you that Janelle and Christines food budget is a lot more than Meri’s.

Sandi G

Posted at 4:15 PM on January 13, 2013

You’re absolutely right! It’s obvious that it takes more money to feed and clothe 7 people than it does 2. And it’s insensitive of Meri to flaunt all the extras that she gets to buy simply because she has enough money left over than the other 3 wives. Kody – wake up! Can’t you see this isn’t fair??

Brenda

Posted at 12:20 AM on February 1, 2013

No, Janelle also worked. Christine stayed home with the kids. Meri said she got fired for being a polygamist. Janelle left a good paying job to move to Vegas.

carolgrover

Posted at 12:57 AM on June 30, 2014

Janelle had a job doing books for a company.

ThanksG

Posted at 9:25 PM on January 7, 2013

I think you have a very misconstrued perception of why they said that (and it wasnt said as nastily as you are presenting it). They split the budget equally among all 4 wives, despite the amount of children they have. So Janelle & Christine have 7 mouths to feed and get the same amount of money as Meri, who has 2 mouths to feed. Meri then smugly revels in how much her daughter Mariah gets (clothes, computers, ipods etc) because she doesnt have to distribute her resources as thinly as the other wives- to the point where she has an empty 5bdr (+hobby room) mansion while other kids are sharing rooms- it’s so unnecessary- she even blew out her budget and took up the most resources from the family for no real reason! If she was as desperate for a child as she portrays, she would have tried IVF 2 years ago, or agreed to accept Robyns surrogacy offer a year ago.

Essentially- Janelle & Christine get bare essential necessities, while every whim & desire of Meri’s is indulged (wet bar, expensive dates, trips to Mexico, Utah). I think when you are talking about an entire family, its only LOGICAL that if you have very limited resources and you dont need something, you dont take it. If Meri really cared about the other kids as much as she pretends to, she would never have insisted on renting a bigger/better house when she didnt need the space and knew Janelle & Christine were struggling to find grocery money. Or for that matter, buying the largest most expensive house, despite having the smallest family. If anything, she is the cruel one and clearly the most manipulative. Did you know that Janelle’s inheritance money was spent obtaining the house in Lehi, and within a year or two Meri had forced her way into being named on the title. Meri has confessed that she was cruel to Janelle but never actually said sorry- just sorry you felt that I was being cruel. She has no accountability. And the bad tree bears bad fruit- Mariah is a spoiled brat- compare her to Janelle’s logical and relatively realistic children. You should be ashamed of yourself presenting Meri as a victim when she is clearly nothing but a pathetic bully.

Delores White

Posted at 3:05 PM on January 13, 2013

I wish I could applaud your comment. ITA!

msann

Posted at 6:48 PM on January 25, 2013

Meri is horrible. She should not get the big house. Why are they agreeiing to that? I have read their book. I feel so bad for Janelle. She was so mistreated in the early days of this arrangement. After reading the book, I think Meri wanted to have a secret “affair” with Robyn (and Kody) to get back at the other wives. Meri sees the marriage between herself and Kody as the true marriage and the other wives are an extention of their marriage. I want the other wives to take their kids and TLC money and leave.

Mary

Posted at 6:37 PM on January 26, 2014

so you worj=k at a job you have no children, one person, has three kids, anothernhad=s 4 and another 6. Should you all get same pat/

Sandi G

Posted at 7:12 PM on January 26, 2014

I stick by what I said. In a family, the shared resources should not be so heavily weighted towards one family with only one child, while the others with more children have to make do with less. Just doesn’t make sense. They should divide their finances equally among all the family members – and yes, Meri would get less. But then she has only 1 child. Why should she and her daughter benefit more than the others? They’re ALL Kody’s wives and children!!

Kate

Posted at 1:52 AM on May 22, 2014

Preach! If they are a family then resources should be distributed evenly and they should all be loving at he same “level”. Meri is being selfish.

jjuanita

Posted at 1:03 AM on January 7, 2013

why would you enter into a plural marriage if you know you will be jealous???? Other than being forced? I dont get it..it you were raised this way, and agree with it…well, there should be no jealousy….it is what it is….
The other family, with Joe the master… the women all seemed to like to be controlled…like aging barbie dolls who need direction…their only purpose is to have children, or help raise another ‘s child, and look good for hubby ……….Kody…..from my observance of your show….you need to rule the roost…like that Joe…..after all, are not your wives really just there to make babies?????? and when they cant..they are to help raise the other wives children??
the first one ….Mari…does not need a huge house….how those other ones could agree to splitting the costs of that is beyond me….thanks for giving me my guilty pleasure…..i dont watch any reality shows other than yours…oh, your jewelery….., it should be more generic..i thought some of it would just be for “regular people”,,….nice designs and such….I’m not about to wear anything about you guys, but something you designed that I liked I would buy.it ….and tell everyone i know who designed it….good conversation…..just a thought….

Micheline

Posted at 7:54 AM on August 13, 2013

Thank God Meri did not have other children. One selfish Mariah is enough. So sick of seeing their whining faces. If they are so religious they need to be reminded of the homeless.

Sandi G

Posted at 1:20 PM on August 19, 2013

Meri’s probably dragging out her decision because it makes for better television! After all, they’re getting paid for this show. What in the world are they going to do for money when the show is cancelled, especially now that they have 4 mortgages? I don’t see that any of them are bringing in any income, even though they’ve tried with My Sister-Wives Closet, a losing venture, for sure. I give them an A for effort, but the jewelry just isn’t that special, and it’s quite expensive for just being sterling. And Kody, what are you doing to bring in income? Aren’t you supposed to be contributing something? Also, I’m curious what makes Meri’s face so orange? Does she use liquid tanner or what? It’s very unflattering!