'Real Housewives Of NYC' Ramona Singer: Jill Zarin's The Instigator, Not Me! Exclusive!

Fri, April 8, 2011 12:15pm EST by 13 Comments
Splashnews.com, Getty Images

Splashnews.com, Getty Images

‘RHONY’ DRAMA ALERT! Ramona said Jill made the bride cry already — that’s why she didn’t tell Jill that Alex was going to the wedding!

So much for Ramona Singer playing the moderator amongst the cast of The Real Housewives of New York City. In the Season 4 premiere April 7, Ramona has taken on a whole new role — she’s in the middle of everyone’s drama — especially Alex McCord and Jill Zarin‘s. And it sounds and looks like Ramona may have her own feud with Jill!

In the first episode, Jill, Alex and Ramona all attend a wedding in the Hamptons for a mutual friend named Jennifer. The drama between Alex and Jill falls into play when Jill is surprised to see Alex arriving at the wedding — she didn’t know Alex was going — along with Ramona. Jill wants to know why Ramona didn’t tell her Alex was coming. Ramona’s reasoning is to protect the bride — and maybe to cause a fight between Alex and Jill for her own pleasure.

“Jill already busted the bride’s ass for having the party at her home that she sold four years ago — screaming at her every night,” Ramona explains to HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “If I told her Alex was coming, she’d be making Jennifer cry.”

Plus, “she already made Jennifer cry at the wedding,” Ramona adds. “She berated her. Jill can be a maniac, please.”

Ramona also believes she’s not in the middle of the drama. “I’m not the instigator,” she says. “I’m just sick of being on the sidelines.”

“I’m just calling like I see it now,” Ramona continues. “Last season I had to be the peacemaker because there was so much craziness going on. This year I’m just calling people out on things. I’m just being emotional — Ramotional. If something is bothering me, I’m going to tell you.”

And regarding the preview for the whole season showing Ramona and Jill getting into a nasty fight, Ramona blames the scene on Jill.

“I get hysterical,” Ramona says. “I’m trying to confide in her and make this bridge and tell her what’s bothering me about her and can we get past it. [But] how can a friend be someone who talks behind your back all the time? She’s always saying negative things about me behind my back. So I finally called her and said, ‘Maybe I enabled you. Maybe it’s my fault.’ So guess what? I don’t like that sh*t anymore. Stop it.”

“We obviously see a totally different view of what happened,” Jill tells us.

- Lindsey DiMattina

Jill V. Alex! Ramona In The Middle?

Jill Not Happy With Alex! Watch The Video!

Alex: I Have A Long Fuse — When It Blows, It Blows!

msdrs

Posted at 11:06 PM on April 12, 2011

simply put… jill is a loser. you could put charles manson in a poll against her and she’d lose.

Windy

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 12, 2011

Jill instigated this poll – what a poor loser!

Marian

Posted at 1:10 AM on April 12, 2011

…and she looked like a ridiculous idiot on WWHL. Botox and hair extensions will not make you look younger than the 50 plus years you are.

Marian

Posted at 1:06 AM on April 12, 2011

Jill tries to act like a socialite….her husband owns a fabric store not Macys…really she needs to get over her goofy self. She is as much out of her element as Alex…

Pat

Posted at 1:13 PM on April 11, 2011

Jill Zarin looks like a fool-she’s not good looking to beging with-now she’s a train wreck.

Beyoncca

Posted at 10:20 PM on April 11, 2011

I Love JILL!
Alex is the train wreck (model)The Only thing Alex can model is a paperbag over that face.lol

Shanna

Posted at 2:28 PM on April 12, 2011

Your comment is funny….Alex is making a living modeling. Jill makes a living giving fat Bobby blow jobs.

Chrissy

Posted at 7:18 PM on April 10, 2011

THIS NEW JILL ZARIN ISN’T NEW…BUT SHE’S GONNA DIE TRYING TO CONVINCE THE VIEWERS SHE HAS “CHANGED” AND IS NOW KIND AND FORGIVING…UGH!
ON WWHL, I TRULY THINK SHE LOOKED LIKE A TRAIN WRECK-A REALLY AWFUL VERSION OF “I DREAM OF JEANNIE.”
SHE WAS SOOOO JEALOUS OF BETHENNY AND SHE RUINED THE FRIENDSHIP BY NEVER BEING WILLING TO SIT/TALK OR ACCEPT AN APOLOGY. SHE CRIES OFTEN FOR VIEWER SYMPATHY.
I SERIOUSLY CAN’T STAND WATCHING HER, SO RHWNY IS OVER FOR ME.
I PREFER BETHENNY EVER AFTER OVER THIS SHOW ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

Beyoncca

Posted at 10:29 PM on April 11, 2011

Jill hasn’t been given an adequate chance to change.
On the other hand Romona has professed her “renued” self the entire last season. Yet last season and this season Romona’s up to her same antics, (Instigating)

Princess

Posted at 4:01 PM on April 9, 2011

I LOVE Jill Zarin. She looked amazingly stylish on WWHL. Ramona is an awful person.

Princess

Posted at 4:00 PM on April 9, 2011

I am TEAM JILL all the way. Alex is a wannabee and Ramona is a jerk.

viewer

Posted at 1:16 AM on April 9, 2011

Jill is SO jealous of Ramona because Ramona is everything Jill is not, beautiful, successful and likeable. Listening to her nasal New York accent is unbearable at times. And her I Dream of Jeannie new look is ugly and not age appropriate.

chris h

Posted at 12:21 PM on April 8, 2011

who cares…this show is on it’s way out…