“Jill did some horrible things,” Alex tells the cameras. “You can’t just pretend that didn’t happen.” The whole interaction is just awkward — you can see it on their faces that neither woman is pleased.
“I just hope we can resolve it,” Jill says to Alex.
But then the two women come face to face again when they attend a wedding in the Hamptons — and Ramona seems to be in the middle instigating their feud. “I could have told Jill that Alex was coming, but what fun would that be?” Ramona laughs.
At the reception, Alex confronts Jill and Ramona sits in the middle of the two as if she is enjoying the battle!
What else happens on the season premiere:
- Alex starts a modeling career. “I got lucky in the gene pool,” Alex brags. “I’m modeling and we’re going to make money at this. It’s a business.”
- We meet the newest cast member Cindy Barshop — who gets interrogated by Jill about being a single mom with young twin daughters. “I am living proof that a woman can have it all without a husband,” Cindy says.
- Sonja Morgan shows off her new man toy — Brian — at Cindy’s art party.
- Ramona interviews new assistants, and in the process insults one potential candidate big time by offering her beauty products. “You look like you could use some of my skin care,” Ramona says as she hands her products.
- Countess LuAnn de Lesseps and Sonja go on a double date with their two men.
- Jill has a powwow with her BFF Kelly Bensimon as she packs to head to Australia.