If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more about our policies and reviews.
It’s almost Valentine’s Day, and you know what that means — it’s time to get your outfit ready for some serious lovin’! Whether you’re planning a special date night, a romantic evening in, or just a fun night out with friends, it’s important to look your best and feel confident. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! We’ve put together this list of 3 outfit formulas that will make Cupid proud. From stylish sweaters and versatile jeans to chic dresses and boots, you can mix and match these pieces to create the perfect ensemble for any occasion.
Whether you choose to go with a classic and timeless look or something more daring, these outfit formulas are sure to leave you feeling confident and stylish this Valentine’s Day. So, take a look at our list and find the perfect outfit for your celebration! Don’t forget the accessories either — the right necklace, earrings, or shoes can really transform your look. Find the perfect Valentine’s Day outfit today and make it one to remember!
Cute and Casual: Sweater + Jeans + Boots
Nothing says casual-chic like a cute top and a pair of comfy jeans. You can play around with different silhouettes by trying a cropped sweater with wide-legged jeans or an oversized sweater with skinny jeans. Either way, this look is a winner. Complete the fit with ankle boots and accessories and you’re ready to rock Valentine’s Day! This look is perfect for a casual lunch date or a day out with friends. If you want to add some extra warmth, you can throw on a nice scarf or seasonal beanie.
- Button Down Ruffle Knit Sweater: $42.99 (was $53.99)
- Levi’s Ribcage Straight Ankle Jeans: $55.65 (was $79.50)
- Steve Madden Howler Ankle Boots: $94.95 (was $99.95)
- Pavoi 14K Gold Plated Heart Necklace: $13.95 (was $15.77)
- Betsy Johnson Queen of Hearts Sunglasses: $22.41 (was $38)
Dinner Date Ready: Dress + Heeled Boots
Whether you’re headed out for a romantic dinner or a cocktail party, this outfit formula will have you looking like the most stylish one in the room. Start with a simple yet chic solid or floral dress with unique design elements, like this ruffle mini. It’s the perfect mix of style and comfort that will have you feeling confident and looking great. To complete the outfit, opt for some warm opaque tights and heeled booties. For a little something extra, try pairing the dress with a stylish shoulder bag and some trendy jewelry. With this look, you’ll be sure to turn heads this Valentine’s Day!
- Knot Front Smocked Waist Mini Ruffle Dress: $22.99
- Hue Silhouette-Shaping Opaque Tights: $10.51 (was $18.50)
- Dream Pairs Chunky High Heel Ankle Booties: $27.99 (was $50.99)
- Mini Vegan Leather Clutch Shoulder Purse: $22.39 (was $27.99)
- Pearl Heart Earrings: $9.99
Galentine’s Night In: Sweatshirt + Leggings
This Valentine’s Day, celebrate your love for your friends with a night in! Whether you’re snuggling up for a movie night, having a virtual hangout, or just relaxing together, we have the perfect outfit for you. Stay comfy in an oversized sweatshirt that’s perfect for keeping you warm and cozy on a winter night. Finish off the look with some leggings, colorful socks, and fuzzy slippers that will keep you warm for a night of fun with your gal pals!
- Half Zip Drop Shoulder Oversized Sweatshirt: $36.99
- The Gym People Thick High Waist Yoga Pants: $24.99
- Slip-On Fuzzy Memory Foam House Slippers: $24.99 (was $30.99)
- Comfortable Heart Design Ankle Socks: $14.99
- Innisfree Rose Sheet Mask (6 Pack): $11