Kristen Stewart seems to have a new woman in her life, as a new report claims French singer Soko greeted the actress at the airport with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. So who exactly is Soko? Find out everything you need to know right here!
Does Kristen Stewart have a hot new lover? It’s quite possible, as the actress was greeted by French singer Soko at an airport in Paris, France on Sunday, March 13. And Soko gifted Kristen with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers. So sweet! But who exactly is Soko? We’ve got the scoop!
1. Soko may be better known by her stage name, but her real, full name is Stéphanie Sokolinski.
2. Soko was born in Bordeaux, France on October 26, 1985.
3. When she was just 16 years old, Soko left home, quit school and moved to Paris to start acting class. After about a year, she continued her education at several different schools, but eventually dropped out. She later started acting and even appeared in a number of French films. She also began to write songs, according to The Sunday Times.
4. Soko landed her first hit song in 2007, but didn’t release her debut album, I Thought I Was an Alien, until February 2012.
5. Soko is a vegan, straight edge, and refers to herself as “white goth,” according to her Facebook page.
Wow. Soko seems like a really interesting person. If she is, in fact, dating Kristen Stewart, then they certainly have our blessing. Soko seems to have her head on her shoulders and based on the photos of her presenting Kristen with flowers, she seems to really care about the actress.
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Are you a fan of Kristen Stewart’s rumored new girlfriend? Tell us below.