Willow Smith, 13, Caught In Bed With Shirtless Actor, 20 — See Pics

Tue, May 6, 2014 3:57pm EST by 38 Comments
Willow Smith Moises Arias Bed Together
Courtesy of 490tx Tumblr/ Moises Arias

entrusting

Posted at 4:42 PM on May 21, 2014

He doesn’t look 20 to me, she’s properly dressed. I don’t see the point of child service other getting up in the people business Americans and there stupidity I tell you

Jane Plaine

Posted at 2:49 PM on May 21, 2014

no one said anything about paul walker 35 years old and his younger girlfriends, so why is everyone up in arms over this? Double standard if you ask me. I don’t condone this type of behavior, but why is everyone being called in? no one said anything, ANYTHING about Paul Walker.

Claudia

Posted at 6:26 AM on May 10, 2014

I seriously question the sanity of anyone who would defend twenty year old Arias for laying in bed with a thirteen year old girl. He has issues, and y’all know it.

SAMSAMU

Posted at 6:23 PM on May 7, 2014

Money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………………… W­W­­W­.­BAY91­.­C­O­­M­

Niae1962

Posted at 4:51 PM on May 7, 2014

=====================
W­W­­W.­­WORKS23.US
=====================

Harlow

Posted at 3:59 PM on May 7, 2014

Who cares…its not my daughter.

Someone

Posted at 12:57 PM on May 7, 2014

Sorry…dont see the big deal. We dont know the full content behind this, OBVIOUSLY they arent alone as SOMEONE took the picture and they are dressed. Lets focus our attention on real issues…like teen/tween modeling made to look older or sexy…..NOT the case in this photo. I mean really,. ask your self why the controversy…because its a bed and not a couch or the livingroom floor? Because HE is topless? SMDH Get real

Andrine

Posted at 10:03 AM on May 7, 2014

Willow and Moises are just friends. They are in the same group of friends called the misfits. 490tx is Moises blog. Kylie Jenner took a picture looking lots like this with Jaden Smith. And Will and Jada are doing a good job raising their kids, just because they give Willow and Jaden some space to live in and doesent have to interrupt their privacy doesent make them bad parents

kay18291

Posted at 11:12 AM on May 7, 2014

but what 20 year old wants to hang out with 13 year olds?

Someone

Posted at 12:57 PM on May 7, 2014

He is friends with the brother…who’s to say the brother or parents didnt take the picture. Get over it.

Dione

Posted at 7:24 AM on May 7, 2014

Get a life she’s a child she isn’t having sex don’t be stupid she is 13 ,

kay18291

Posted at 11:14 AM on May 7, 2014

I knew people I went to school with that had sex when they were 11, years ago (not me though). It’s not that uncommon.

Richellejm

Posted at 6:01 AM on May 7, 2014

Most kids that get molested do so by close family friends. Parents watch out.

Jessica

Posted at 3:09 AM on May 7, 2014

Oh, come on. Give us real news. Nothing perverted about this. From the looks of the way they are looking and posing, they were probably watching something on the tv. And just because adults weren’t in the room doesn’t mean something perverted was going on. The girl that snapped this shot probably just wanted a picture of him shirtless, little girl crush shit.

Laurie

Posted at 1:56 AM on May 7, 2014

Get a Life @ Taylor: People on here are entitled to their own opinions without being called names by you 2!!

Get a life!

Posted at 11:23 AM on May 7, 2014

@Laurie, it is MY! opinion that if someone is name calling a CHILD! they don’t even know names they deserve to be called pathetic!

Laurie

Posted at 1:47 AM on May 7, 2014

Kendall Jenner is not 20, she is 18!!

Helena

Posted at 10:00 PM on May 6, 2014

She looks sad

Gone with the wind!

Posted at 9:15 PM on May 6, 2014

Her brother was there with her.
He is like a 3rd degree black belt or something.
I’m sure if he even had an inkling Moises was thinking about his sister as anything but a friend he would end him.
Will and Jada trust their kids and until they give them any indication of wrong doing they should trust them.
Of course the rags are just waiting for something to happen.

cali

Posted at 6:43 PM on May 6, 2014

Moses is Jaden best friend. He has been around since Willow was a baby. Bet he see her as a little sister

anonymous

Posted at 11:01 AM on May 7, 2014

It is interesting that a 20 year old and a 15 year old would be best friends… It is obvious that Willow and Jaden have more free reign than most teenagers, especially YOUNG teenagers. I personally, couldn’t allow my teens to run around like that.

Beachgirl

Posted at 6:36 PM on May 6, 2014

I don’t see anything wrong with thoses pics and a lot of celebrites kids are good friends with will smith kids! They are soooo popular!!!

Really????

Posted at 6:26 PM on May 6, 2014

Did anyone ever think maybe its for a ad or something, it does not look that bad really! They can be working on something. Hollywood and paparazzi do blow things out of porpotion!

Jaki

Posted at 5:27 PM on May 6, 2014

Willow is a strange girl. Also, too young to be lying in bed with a twenty year old..

rawrsaurus

Posted at 5:15 PM on May 6, 2014

this girl is so gross. all i see is will smith with a bad weave.

Get a life!

Posted at 9:18 PM on May 6, 2014

What the hell does your opinion of her looks have to do with this story?
Jealous much @Rawrsaurus.
F***ing pathetic loser you are.

Dan

Posted at 5:11 PM on May 6, 2014

The parents don’t care! Why should we? It’s Hollywood….

whoknows

Posted at 4:59 PM on May 6, 2014

that’s Riccoooooooooo from Hannah Montana

Lea

Posted at 4:58 PM on May 6, 2014

the “mutual photographer friend of theirs” is actually moises. he is the one who uploads photos to 490tx.com. and i honestly dont see what the problem is. they are in the same social group, have the same friends. cant someone be friends with someone a bit older than you? they are not even dating.

Lisa

Posted at 4:39 PM on May 6, 2014

I dont know the picture doesn’t look sexual to me, I need more informtion before I jump to judgement.

taylor

Posted at 7:10 PM on May 6, 2014

You sound like a very judgemental person. Kardashians aren’t that bad to where they would cause someone to do this. You need to stop believing every bullshit tabloid the media puts out because it is not cute. Willow been cuttin up on her ow.n since before she even knew the Jenner sisters.

taylor

Posted at 7:12 PM on May 6, 2014

I’m sorry. I meant to reply to judgemental Mekaela

mekaela

Posted at 4:15 PM on May 6, 2014

That’s why I can not listen or take jada serious when she peaks about women been sold into sex ring will and jada are the worst parents what do u expect from their kids hanging out with Kylie and the kardashian I would not be surprised if jada allow this little girl to drink already and have sex in her house she and will let them do what they want we can’t expect anything better from the parents that have a open marriage this looks bad

Riley

Posted at 7:01 PM on May 6, 2014

Why would you say they are the worst parents? Do you know them? Have you ever meet them? All you know is what you see and hear in the media. You people kill me judging celebrities based off of what the media shows you. You all believe any and everything you hear on the internet. I’ve never heard of Willow nor her brother being in are getting in any kind of trouble. Nor have I heard of the Kardashian sisters being in are getting in any kind of trouble, despite who their sister is. As far as the open marriage, why is it a concern of yours? Who really cares? Does that make them bad people? If I judged you, I’m pretty sure there are a multitude of skeletons in your closet. If I asked around town about you, I’m pretty sure someone would have something to say about you as well. Don’t judge people my friend. Especially if you don’t no them.

Gina

Posted at 10:49 AM on May 7, 2014

If you look closely they both seem to be looking and talking to someone else who is apparently in the room with them. My son is 20 his sister 16 when my daughters friends are over (both male and female) they all sit on her bed huddled together arms and legs sprawled out and laugh and talk and do exactly what you see here in this photo….have good clean fun together as a group. She is fully dressed and he most likely is in a bathing suit or shorts (it is California)…whoever cropped this photo did so to make it look seductive and all of you perverts jumped on the band wagon!!! Guilty until Proven INNOCENT?