Mary Queen Of Scots: ‘Reign’ Stars Separate Historical Fact From Fiction

Fri, October 18, 2013 10:54am EST by 101 Comments 17,705 Article Views
Mary Queen Of Scots
Courtesy of The CW

Makala90

Posted at 8:47 AM on February 20, 2015

I believe that if people want accurate facts about Queen Mary’s life, they should watch documentaries, not TV series

Charles Schwartz

Posted at 5:00 PM on February 8, 2015

Yes it doss bother me – -some license is expected but not a total rewrite of history culture dress and music.

Joycelyn Gay

Posted at 4:42 PM on January 29, 2015

I like the show the way it is. I know that Mary died in the real since but to see her survive in the fantasy life is much better. It is nice to see how it could have been instead of how it was. Now can you give Mary her child and put her and Francis back together again as it should be. Give Bash and his wife a good like and let the plot of Catherine and her daughters thicken?????

kiah

Posted at 6:26 PM on December 11, 2014

I really like that it is going different .. I will really like if Francis don’t die and Mary makes children with him . Chamge her story end it a happy one

Kerry

Posted at 8:47 PM on October 31, 2014

I like that it is straying from the fact. I am a descendant of Mary Queen of Scots, and it would be nice to see a different ending for her than the one she got in real life…

Ellen Potter

Posted at 2:19 AM on November 16, 2014

I am told i am a descendant of hers too, would like to communicate with you.

Charles Schwartz

Posted at 5:00 PM on February 8, 2015

HOw are you descended from her?

Kerry

Posted at 7:18 PM on February 11, 2015

She is like my 21st great grandmother

Sarah

Posted at 7:56 AM on February 12, 2015

Adelaide Kane is also a descendent of Mary Queen of Scots through her mother.