They may have crazy incomes, but does that justify the fact that Brad and Angelina are spoiling their kids outrageously each year?
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have no reservations when it comes to spending the big bucks to raise their six children — Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 4, and 2-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne. “They spend about $10 million a year on the kids,” a source tells In Touch magazine.
Here’s where Brangelina‘s money reportedly goes each year:
- $5 million on private jets! Brad and Angelina spend about $5 million on private jets, not including the cost of first-class tickets, so that they can take their family with them as they travel.
- $1 million + on private tutors! “They spend more than a million on private tutors who travel around the world with them,” says the source. That doesn’t include the tuition of the private schools like Lycee in Paris either!
- $900,000 on nanny for each of their children! The nannies are with their kids all of the time.
- $96,000 for clothes! “They donate millions a year to charity, so that’s how they justify spending so much on their kids,” says the source.
- $36,000 grocery bill! They dish out about $3,000 per month on groceries. Eating out or ordering from in-room dining while at hotels doesn’t amount in to this number.
- $7,000 birthday parties! Brad and Angie spent $7,000 to charter a private boat for Pax’s 7th birthday. They have also rented out a zoo for an event.
- Hotel bills. “They once spent $500,000 for one stay at the Waldorf,” notes the source.
- Private cares. At $600 a day, Brad and Angelina regularly hire private SUVs to dive their kids around for the day
HollyMoms — do you think it’s crazy how much Brad, 47, and Angelina, 35, spend on their kids? Share your thoughts with us!
– Lindsey DiMattina
More Brangelina Stories: