Bathing suit season is right around the corner & that means it’s time to book your next wax. Wondering how long to wait in-between waxing sessions? It doesn’t have to be a guessing game, because we have expert tips on how often you should get a bikini wax for a sexy, hairless summer.
Bikini waxes are the greatest gift to earth because they last a few weeks and you don’t have to constantly worry about hair showing through your bathing suit. If you’re not used to waxing or have never had one, don’t worry because European Wax Center, the leader in out-of-home waxing, gave us all the answers on how often you should get a bikini wax and how to keep your skin smooth, healthy and glowing! Additionally, EWC also offers unlimited wax passes to help guests maintain a proper waxing schedule.
Bikini Wax or Brazilian Wax: Every 3-4 Weeks
– Full Bikini or Brazilian Bikini Services are recommended every 3-4 weeks because this allows the proper amount of time for regrowth
Bikini Line: As frequent as every 2 Weeks
– Guests who frequent the beach benefit from waxing their bikini line every 2 weeks
Melanie Coba, European Wax Center’s brand ambassador and beauty expert, shared some amazing tips on what to expect if you’re getting a wax for the first time:
1. “Don’t be nervous, you’re in good hands! Let’s be honest, a first time wax is the most uncomfortable. I would like all of my first time guests to know that the results after a first wax are not what you are going to receive after a second or third wax. There may be some hair that was too short to remove, or because of growth cycles, not even above the skin yet.”
2. “Some people tell me, ‘I tried waxing once, and it wasn’t for me.’ I like to reassure them that waxing is for everyone, you just have to try it twice. As you continue to do wax, I promise, you will be looking forward to your reservation every month.
3. “Some important tips is to make sure your hair is long enough, we say about the length of a grain of rice. Most importantly, listen to your wax specialist about at home care and follow their recommendations.”
Do you think these tips were helpful? Will you be getting a bikini wax this summer?