Christy Mack Shares Emotional Message After Pics Of Attack Go Public

Wed, August 13, 2014 2:08pm EST by 13 Comments
Christy Mack Thanks Supporters
Courtesy of Twitter

ablajf

Posted at 10:36 PM on August 16, 2014

in the words of great Conor Mcgregor, ” I want you to tank me, I tank you, tank me now.. say my name. i want you to say my.. name. tank me right now, i tank you.. “.

Kristen.

Posted at 2:05 PM on August 14, 2014

You moron, how could you possibly say that when one side of the story is laying in a hospital bed with multiple broken bones, no teeth and a lacerated liver? Condoning violence against women is disgusting and even if that wasnt your intention that’s what if sounds like to the rest of us with a full set of brain cells and an IQ over 4. Your trailer park mentality isn’t welcome in civilized society.

Jon Koppenhaver

Posted at 9:39 PM on August 20, 2014

FART IN YOUR MOUTH? MAY I?

Jon Koppenhaver

Posted at 9:40 PM on August 20, 2014

SOME POOP MIGHT COME OUT TOO.

yocrrallxbz

Posted at 9:52 PM on August 13, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. vbnbvn

tom

Posted at 7:53 PM on August 13, 2014

There is always two sides to every story.

Jen

Posted at 9:38 PM on August 13, 2014

lol what?! Yeah, you think this is a Fight Club situation and she just beat herself up? What’s the other side? It’s a lie, that’s what it is. Even if Christy punched him, or the other dude punched him… he beat the living tar out of this woman and there is absolutely no excuse for that. Overkill to put it lightly. And this guy has tweeted out that he’s guilty and the cops will never believe me… etc. etc. etc. through multiple tweets, yet never once even offers his side of the story! I guess he hasn’t made up his side yet. Will probably be a tough one to figure out for that dimwitted buffoon. Hope he rots.

Jon Koppenhaver

Posted at 9:41 PM on August 20, 2014

I want to give you a fart baby (that means a turd) – please suckle it in your mouth. Thanks brah!

TIFF Howard

Posted at 5:13 PM on August 13, 2014

Regardless of who’s at fault????? Who ever wrote that should be bloody ashamed of themselves. I am thoroughly disgusted

mookie

Posted at 7:39 PM on August 13, 2014

I agree with TIFF. Someone should savagely beat the writer then ask them who they think is at fault. I mean really! What an ignorant comment to make.

raecattachRae

Posted at 9:58 PM on August 13, 2014

“Regardless of who’s at fault”?! TIFF Howard… my thoughts exactly. People are acting like Christy belongs to War Machine and that she does not have the right to choose to be with whomever she damn well pleases. She is not a piece of property and nothing, I repeat… NOTHING… justifies beating a woman nearly to death. And we are smug when we say there is no such thing as honor killings in the Western World. How is men killing or trying to kill their partners if they leave them, do something wrong in their eyes, , etc. not honor killing?!

Jon Koppenhaver

Posted at 9:42 PM on August 20, 2014

do farts disgust you? If not here’s one: BRBRBRRBRBRBLUBLUBLUBLATZ!!!! Aaaaaghhh so wet n stinkee!! Inhale it.

A poor American

Posted at 3:09 PM on August 16, 2014

You belong in prison too if you think it’s okay to hit women.