Robin Williams: See The Last Photo Taken Before Suicide

Tue, August 12, 2014 8:36pm EDT by 8 Comments 118,917 Article Views
Robin Williams Final Photo
Courtesy of Instagram

martinez

Posted at 10:12 PM on August 23, 2014

Omg robin williams is, is dead? But he was such a awesome actor and he died because of depression problems and so he tried to cut his wrist but that failed and he hung himself. He will be missed. :-(

Maria

Posted at 12:58 PM on August 17, 2014

May ur soul rest in peace Robin, u wil be missed dearly! I ‘m from South Africa in Polokwane, we love ur movies a lot. U really entertained us

jae

Posted at 1:55 PM on August 14, 2014

R.I.P. Robin! You will definitley be missed, every sad part in your movies is going to be 1000x times magnified. Now, I grew on Mork and Mindy, seen most of your movies, What dreams may come, really being my favorite of all, though all the films I’ve seen you are in the top favorites of my lists. I can rewatch them over and over and enjoy them each time. Now, enough about Robin, check out that monkey, she is smiling dead at the camera. How cute is that? This is such an awesome picture, I mean really.

Joanna

Posted at 5:00 PM on August 13, 2014

I am from Poland and I am also crying because of this sad tragedy. But let’s stop crying, let’s start talk about the doctor’s responsibility! We intrust the doctors our health, our life so they are responsible if their treatment goes wrong. As for me – by the doctor’s mistake – Robin wasn’t sent to the hospital. How many people will die because of doctor’s mistakes?

dennis ruckel

Posted at 2:08 PM on August 13, 2014

I am American from the US, but live in Argentina. People have shed tears here also, as I have. Much strength. It has showed us what a colossal human being Robin was, and will always be.

Scarlett

Posted at 2:05 PM on August 13, 2014

This is breaking my heart… I’m crying soo much over this photo… he looks so happy and chilled… Rest In Peace, Robin Williams.

Robert Kowslowski

Posted at 11:41 PM on August 12, 2014

He looks like he had been drinking.

groundedtraveller

Posted at 11:25 AM on August 13, 2014

Yes, because that is determined by a photo.

He looks similar to students with whom I work that suffer from mental illness – not looking directly into the camera, and looking like they are a million miles away.