Submarine Shark: Is ‘Shark Of Darkness’ Documentary Fake?

Mon, August 11, 2014 3:57pm EST by 12 Comments 14,585 Article Views
Courtesy of Discovery Channel

Marlon

Posted at 1:52 PM on November 19, 2014

I live in cape town, there was no mension of shark attacks when the boat capsized. Fishermen rescued most of the people and only 1 was missing. WHERE DID THEY FIND THOSE LIERS TO MAKE THAT DOCUMENTRY?

Who Cares

Posted at 11:59 PM on September 9, 2014

Calm down folks, it’s not like they created a hoax called Global Warming to pad their pockets then created a fictional film about it. Al Gore already did that.

Angry

Posted at 1:27 AM on September 5, 2014

Discovery Channel almost fooled me with the mermaids last year. I changed channel this time. There are many better option for watching Science Fiction films

joyce

Posted at 1:14 AM on September 5, 2014

You people at discovery are as bad as msnbc….just saying.

A

Posted at 9:48 AM on August 20, 2014

Have to do this; if you’re going to go in print, you really should be clear on what you’re writing.

reeks — chiefly dialect : smoke
: vapor, fog
: a strong or disagreeable fume or odor
See reek defined for kids »

I believe the word you meant to use was “wreaks” — : to cause (something very harmful or damaging)

Chris

Posted at 3:00 AM on August 19, 2014

The most horriblest show I have ever seen in my
Life I’m not gonna sit here and lie and that I believed it bc it did but I Still do BELIVE that a such shark as Megladon and Submarine exsist. But I’m upset at the fact that it’s not a joke to fool like that. That people had their lives taken away and the proceeds was sent to the husbands and wives of the ones who died that’s messed up. And by the way I love sharks they are amayzing creatures of God who made them. This is my own personal opinion

Deb

Posted at 8:47 PM on August 15, 2014

Shame on you, Discovery Channel!!! You have totally lost my respect! !!

Sylvie

Posted at 1:07 PM on August 14, 2014

You really should change your name. “Discovery” suggests there is actually something to discover on your channel. Making fake-umentaries like this Shark of Darkness junk should have been beneath you. I guess you have joined the how-low-can-you-go contest in the name of worshipping at the altar of the almighty dollar. I’m done with you.

Rick Butler

Posted at 12:36 PM on August 13, 2014

That’s just unbelievable shame on you Discovery channel! You have lost a loyal watcher! too much fake crap to now whats real or fictionalized!

jshoopes

Posted at 7:46 PM on August 11, 2014

If you watched for 5 minutes and thought this was real I have an island to sell you. What a joke and waste of time. Wow total crap TV.

jason

Posted at 5:06 PM on August 11, 2014

I knew it was fake in the first five minutes. How people were so gullible to believe any of it was true is beyond me.

Sharknado 2 was a better shark story then this charade.

Darryl

Posted at 10:37 PM on September 7, 2014

Discovery Channel, I have lost total respect for You. I will never watch anything again by you. You guys should be banned from the FCC!!!!!!!!!!!