‘The View': Why Jenny McCarthy Was Booted After Just One Season

Fri, August 8, 2014 1:36pm EST by 14 Comments 10,934 Article Views
The View Jenny McCarthy
Courtesy of ABC

JT

Posted at 4:45 PM on September 26, 2014

She might have been booted because she is an uneducated, B-list actress, former Playboy bunny, who doesn’t have any intelligence and doesn’t deserve a platform to express her ideas.

Why don’t we have educated women on tv discussing relevant topics – instead of just celebrities who barely finished high school or college and know nothing of the real world, talking trash about crappy American pop culture.

Shay

Posted at 10:18 PM on September 24, 2014

I watched the view years ago and got sick of Elizabeth….she was whiny and always interrupted everyone. Then Jenny came along….loved it! She is stylish, sensible, real and funny! I watched the show whenever I could. Rosie O’Donnell is none of that. Sorry “View” …. not my cup of tea anymore. If Jenny gets a show of her own….I will definitely make time to watch!

Janet

Posted at 11:06 PM on September 15, 2014

I couldn’t stand Rosie the first time she was on and I definitely won’t watch it ever again because of Rosie and her stupid left-wing ridiculous remarks. I can’t believe they let her back on the show.

Susan Cobler

Posted at 8:29 PM on September 5, 2014

I do not know why Jenny was let go from The View, but although I have watched it from the beginning, I will no longer watch The View. I love both Jenny and Sheri. They brought fun and a breath of fresh air to the show. I have enjoyed this entire season immensely. I love Whoopi, but with Rosie on again, I will no longer be watching. I am sorry. A really good show, with good cohosts has gone down the drain.

CJ

Posted at 10:54 PM on August 31, 2014

Sadly this show has died. Bring in the black mourning cloth and kiss it gone. Good Grief they are bringing back Rosie they definately want the show to die she sucked before and what makes them think she can help it now. I dont believe that her and Whoopie will last. Whoopie wont put up with her crap of I know everything superior antics. Hey if they are bringing back Rosie lets get Star and Elizabeth back. Then we can watch the Fights and make it a Boxing contest. Rather the mutual hated society. Talk about desperate for ratings to stay alive.

Remember the government is also telling us GMO is good for you and other countries ban it. Chemicals are being dropped in our air daily and that is to help us. Research completely before condoning something or someone for speaking out. Believe me Jenny has done alot of research. Check the Increased autism rates for the last 10 years might make you think before lashing out. We are a Family with an autistic child here.

PS. do you have a degree to diagnose Jenny’s son on what he has and have you personally examined him? If not keep you comments to what you do know.

EJ

Posted at 10:12 AM on August 14, 2014

She wasn’t liked before she joined. It makes me wonder if they even looked at her resume. She said the same dumb stuff before joining the View. I guess they thought (incorrectly) that there was some HUGE untapped dumb audience that they could appeal to.

Patty

Posted at 9:36 PM on August 9, 2014

Jenny McCarthy is a no talent bimbo..Of course her big mouth and her continuing to spew crap with no scientific proof about vaccinations being deadly and the, I believe her crusade that the MMR shot giving her son Autism. Her son has been healthy for years. No signs of autism. Have no doubt old Whoopi didn’t like her..Why Barbara would hired her to begin with amazes me. Well, it appeared or was damned good acting at both Shephard and McCarthy had their noses up each other back end throughout all the show.

Vicki

Posted at 4:45 PM on August 8, 2014

Jenny was great on the view. She has a great personality and added alot to that show. I think that she would be a very nice person to know and have as a friend. :)

Denise

Posted at 3:25 PM on August 8, 2014

She was too perfect white teeth and big boobs for me. I want to hear the opinions of women who are a little more real.

BlueIris

Posted at 2:32 PM on August 8, 2014

Seems to be a lot of BS to fire someone for the very reason that you hired them. This show has had it’s run, it’s time to cancel it.

iamteppy

Posted at 1:28 PM on September 3, 2014

So true! And I watched this show! I actually didn’t mind Jenny or Sherri. Whoopi got on my nerves at times because she was had to be right & only her opinion mattered. Good luck with that Whoopi & Rosie! #catfight

jay

Posted at 2:16 PM on August 8, 2014

I thought she was great, outspoken, yes, but not too loud or rolled over people, I was looking forward to being able to hear what she had to say without Sherri around. Besides that she had personality. As far as being outspoken isn’t everybody on the panel outspoken since the shows inception.

Kathy

Posted at 10:09 AM on October 28, 2014

Jenny can be very attractive at times but the way she acts takes her beauty away. Glad to see her go. Rosie is the whole show.

Brenda Earp

Posted at 7:57 PM on October 29, 2014

I liked jenny on the view. She was just as good as all the others. Now that I know why she was kicked off the show I’ll never watch the show again and my friends said they would’t either.That’s just dirty show buz. You were great Jenny!!!!!!!