Kristen Stewart Talks ‘Road Trip’ With Friends — Missing Robert Pattinson?

Fri, July 18, 2014 8:56am EDT by 263 Comments
SplashNews/FameFlyNet

Twilight leaked video bonuses

Posted at 9:55 AM on September 19, 2014

Rare, never before seen videos and pictures of The Twilight Saga are online now! :) Yup guys, SO exciting. ^_^ Click my name & get them for yourself.

Kristen drugs

Posted at 6:29 AM on September 18, 2014

Her eyes have that bulge look like when you see people who are on serious drugs.

idian

Posted at 9:03 PM on September 3, 2014

When I went to an article about the Liberty Ross interview, one particular comment on it struck me, and it’s so true: everyone involved in this ‘scandal’ has moved on. The only people stuck in the past are the Robert Pattinson fans, the people who already hated Kristen, and the media. It’s just sad how they can’t let things go. And it’s pathetic that they spend all of their free time talking about someone that they supposedly don’t even like.

Wednesday, September 03, 2014 7:58:00 PM Delete

A Very Former Fan

Posted at 12:53 PM on August 10, 2014

This has nothing to do with the article above. I’m just using this vapid little forum to blow off some steam.

The view from six years further on says Stewart is second rate actress who got very, very lucky, and she most decidedly deserves to have scorn heaped on her. A stupid under-educated little tart with a modicum of talent and a pretty face who, with the mouth of a guttersnipe, the manners of a snapping turtle, and the apparent morals of an alley cat, single-handedly and without apology razed an entire fandom to the ground. She takes Hollywood’s “Unrepentant Bonehead Play” Award of the last 50 years hands down. And with her recent public statements she also wins the “Kerouac Character Role-play” award for the last decade. I don’t know what happened to the real Kristen Stewart, or if we ever really met her, but the person I see now is completely unworthy of respect or the minion-like cult following she has accumulated.

Fare-badly “Mary Lou”, it’s a pity we knew ye. And a bigger pity for the current generation that you were ever cast as Bella Swan. May obscurity and failure find you as rapidly and completely as possible,

Catherine

Posted at 11:49 AM on August 14, 2014

Wow, this is a tabloid-manipulated opinion if I ever heard one. How does it feel to have turned into such an ugly pig due to tabloid lies and LIKE it? Let’s continue to support the tabloids ‘freedom of speech’ because we obviously need more jerks like this person in the world.

A Very Former Fan

Posted at 4:11 PM on August 14, 2014

Sweetie, I don’t read the tabloids. I formed my opinion based on what Stewart has publicly done and said since 2012. She’s an idiot. And so are you little Krisbian mind slave. You and the Mary Lou wannabe are well suited to each other.

A Very Former Fan

Posted at 6:18 PM on August 14, 2014

In point of fact I defended her after her very public screw up. Over time I’ve realized that she is exactly what her critics always believed she was. A hypocrite, a liar, and a moron who can’t give an interview without trying to channel Jack Kerouac. Which makes me feel stupid for supporting her. Done here.

A Very Former Fan

Posted at 12:13 PM on August 21, 2014

Let me enlarge on that. Someone just forced Stewart’s chat with Juliette Binoche in Interview down my throat. Stewart isn’t a simple idiot anymore. She’s stepped up her game to being Hollywood at its worst. A truly arrogant narcissistic ego-driven moron. Move over Charlie Sheen, a bigger freak show is on its way.

Cathy

Posted at 4:52 AM on July 31, 2014

Krissy is skank :)

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 1:59 AM on July 29, 2014

Wo who saw that coming NIH and JL broke up HE DUMPED HER mind English men are ruthless
Seems its been more off than on since April and now its 100% off and hes been seen with Riley
Who he dated when Jen broke up with him last time UNLIKE ROB Nick prefers to live in London
Seems thats been a big bone of contention he doesnt have that with Riley as her MUm lives in UK
WHOD have thought it so hes free@single making EQUALS but the girl code states NO GO are
IF RILEY is dating NH hands off Kristen if Riley isnt then Kristen is free to go after him if she wants
Be good for her to have a boyfriend even just fun one but IMO she wont go there but who knows?

JS

Posted at 2:14 PM on July 26, 2014

Kscrew is a skank!

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 9:44 PM on July 26, 2014

@ JS——-YOU ARE STUPID COWARD.,

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 8:34 AM on July 25, 2014

@MARGARET IN THE PINK UK// ONE —IF YOU ARE A FAN OF KRISTEN . WHY ARE YOU NOT LOOKING AT THE PICTURES ON HKN HAVEN AND SEE THAT KRISTEN GAVE BIRTH TO A BABY I THINK IN MARCH. I WAS A OBSTETRICS NURSE FOR 37 YEARS, AND I KNOW A PREGNANT WOMAN WHEN I SEE ONE, KRISTEN GAIN ABOUT 22LB , YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE LARGE BELLY. HOLLYWOOD LIFE GOING OUT OF THEIR WAY TO COVER THIS , HERE ARE THE PICTURES I WANT YOU TO SEE, [HKN HAVEN HOW TO DEFLECT A BABY BUMP ] [HKN HAVEN ROB AND HIS MAGICAL POWERS ] [HKN HAVEN PICTURES CREATE DRAMA AND MORE DRAMA ] [HKN HAVEN ROB AND ME ] MAKE SURE THAY YOU CLICK ON THE HKN HAVEN SITE. BECAUSE HOLLYWOOD LIFE, HAVE POST EVERY WORD I SAY TO LOOK FOR, IF YOU CLICK ON THEY SITE . YOU WILL NOT SEE THE PICTURES,

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 9:39 PM on July 26, 2014

YES AND SHE LOOK LIKE SHE WAS ONLY 108LBs. She look good. All that weight was baby.

daisy duck

Posted at 4:39 AM on August 13, 2014

Catherine I with

wish the baby story was true. You can cover up a baby bump but after the baby is born then what do you do??? I mean you then have this wonderful living being. Unless you put it up for adoption. I can’t believe that Kristenn would go for that. I think Kristen would take the baby and disappear. I’m so glad that all you filthy mouth pep
ole have come out of the sewers. Kristen Stewart might not be yourfavorite actress but one thing you can count on is that she is going to try her best to do a great job. No one has ever called her lazy. And another thing I think she is on her summer road trip right now.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 7:37 AM on July 25, 2014

she flew out of the uSA today flight to Japan so much for the road trip
I note HL hasnt put up shes left the country hehehehe