Beyonce Posts Loving Message To Kim Kardashian & Kanye West On Wedding Day

Sat, May 24, 2014 5:18pm EDT by 8 Comments 17,254 Article Views
Beyonce Kimye Wedding
Courtesy of Vogue/Instagram FameFlyNet

Lolo

Posted at 9:12 AM on May 25, 2014

Kim has the snake media and les see who is going to win the war, but I will give it to Kim because I think bey husband has put some investment on Kanye dirt game indeed.

Lolo

Posted at 9:06 AM on May 25, 2014

Trust this is not over, now that Kim she is married to Kanye she is going to play her on dirty like she did with the North and Blue ivy. She knew the were not coming and she made the snake paparazzi media to do what the did on Friday.

Yohanna

Posted at 8:22 AM on May 25, 2014

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mister Baja

Posted at 5:15 AM on May 25, 2014

so this is her way of fighting?

bjsmith

Posted at 9:53 PM on May 24, 2014

I am so happy Beyonce and JayZ did not attend that wedding. The wedding is cheapen because its all for a TV show . Kim will make about 21 million dollars. I hope this fame whore does not ditch. Kanye like she did Chris. I still don’t why the K. Family feel so entitled. These people are not high society. Since Lamar is no longer in the picture Kanye is now the star of that family. And he is the star. Not kim, her mama or sisters. I feel sorry for Kanye getting involved in this messy family.

The brow waxed, little one looks as if it is begging to be released from its contract.

Posted at 5:28 PM on May 24, 2014

who

Posted at 5:25 PM on May 24, 2014

Beyonce message decoded:
“Kim my fans would attack me by the millions if I supported this farce of a wedding. You treat marriages as if it is a game versus a vow. I hope you love him for at least 80 days before deciding you made a mistake. Besides my Mom told me not to go.” My Mom is better than your Mom…”

Posted at 5:29 PM on May 24, 2014