Moises Arias & Willow Smith: Truth About Their Creepy Relationship

Wed, May 7, 2014 9:55pm EDT by 27 Comments
Willow Smith Relationship Moises Arias
Instagram

Mical Green

Posted at 1:53 AM on July 18, 2014

I know someone who got molested but the person who did it was close with the family basically family friend. Willow probably thinks that its harm less because he is so close with the family. Willow is old enough to understand her action so is Moises. Will and Jada are great parents indeed but this should had never happen we understand you dont want to set rule but at least set boundaries. Plus this is putting Moises carrer on the line with the of no onw but him self. The put is learn from this mistake and do better in the future because she is only 13 there is only so many thing you can let her sneak past on….Thanks For Hearing Me Out …..BIG FAN

Joyce Lottering

Posted at 8:39 AM on May 28, 2014

I cannot believe some adults are still trying to defend these pictures of a 13 year old girl with a 20 year old man lying in bed. it is a no no no i do not care who the parents are and how rich they are this is unexceptable. Some of us has daughters who listens to Willow smiths songs and are younger then her what is that picutre telling them. Child Protection Service should do something and suspend her from appearing on tv or any media for 12 months and have have concentrate on school and stuff. Since the parents thinks it is old fashion to disipline your children these days, look at the number of teenage pregnancy and teenage HIV status its because of the lack of didipline and parenting these children receive from their parents these days. THEY ARE CALLED BOOK BABIES AND MODERN PARENTING THAT KILLS THE SOCIETY.

Mical Green

Posted at 1:56 AM on July 18, 2014

That is my point at least set boundaries she is only 13 this makes no sense what so ever….TRUUU

Momma here

Posted at 3:39 PM on May 22, 2014

It doesn’t appear they were unsupervised as someone took the picture. It does not look sexual in any way shape or form. If my older sons best friend were hanging around the house with my daughter I wouldn’t question it because I trust my daughter and my sons choice in friends. With all that being said…..I do not allow boys in my daughters bedroom and supervison is always required…not because of I do not trust my daughter but because I do not want society labeling her unfairly based on rumors and hearsay. So no, I do not think Willow did anything inappropriate but I do think her parents should have more concern for her reputation…especially being in the media and Hollywood.

Rhian Fancourtlru

Posted at 2:22 PM on May 8, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.
۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

HECK44.COM

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

Cringeworthy

Posted at 12:20 PM on May 8, 2014

The only thing I find cringeworthy is this article and the idiots that wrote it. Did this Allison Swan and Russ Weakland even go to school? How proud they must be to be able to inform the public about these life changing stories.

annewatson65

Posted at 1:53 PM on May 8, 2014

I gotta a nice 6 month old BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe Sedan just by some part-time working online with a pc. check out here
…….J­­O­­B­­S­­6­­1­­.­­C­­O­­M­­

Andrine

Posted at 10:08 AM on May 8, 2014

THHEY ARE JUST FRIENDS FOR THE LAST TIME !!

R U KIDDING

Posted at 8:36 AM on May 8, 2014

Obviously Will n Jada Smith have no parenting skills and why would they….. they were both just kids when they got on TV with the full backing of parents that were hoping they’d strike it rich….Why is Willow even allowed to post all these pics….. I think Social Services should get involved……although I think it is toooooo late…..talk about ENTITLED kids….. one day…..Jada….one day you’ll be sorry…..

Lily

Posted at 8:06 AM on May 8, 2014

“we still think it’s totally inappropriate for Willow and Moises to be spending time together like this unsupervised.” you do realize it’s none of your f*cking business, right?

Missy Rich

Posted at 2:31 AM on May 21, 2014

I agree, it is inappropiate for a parent to let their 13 year old daughter lounge on their grown up male friend period and where is his shirt. Not sure what planet they do that on. It’s wrong,even if it was nothing sexual. They don’t know what’s going on in their child”s head or their grownup friend. She’s at puberty as well at that. I can’t believe they don’t see anything wrong with it, which leads me to believe this is the norm in their home and that’s probably what they are investigating.

Claanan

Posted at 5:40 AM on May 8, 2014

Must mean he’s gay.

Kimoreign

Posted at 3:23 PM on June 8, 2014

LOL that’s so mean

Valerie

Posted at 4:07 AM on May 8, 2014

WEIRD.

Tami

Posted at 2:37 AM on May 8, 2014

Whoever wrote this article is an idiot. Someone obvs took the picture. Willow and Moises are looking at other ppl. They aren’t even touching umm? Slow news day?

Lara Jon

Posted at 2:10 AM on May 8, 2014

6stil I saw the bank draft of $4269 , I accept that my neighbours mother had been actualey receiving money part time on their computer. . there neighbour has done this 4 less than 6 months and just cleard the loans on there house and purchased a gorgeous Ariel Atom . hop over to this website ,>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM

the source

Posted at 1:26 AM on May 8, 2014

if you check their other picz from the same day u will know that they were not alone in the room and they never hang out alone. they are always surrounded by a group of friends and her brother. so stop trying to write a story from nothing.

R U KIDDING

Posted at 8:38 AM on May 8, 2014

Cuz you were there right….. how moronic….LOL

Tuporat

Posted at 12:40 AM on May 8, 2014

************************************************
my neighbor’s sister-in-law makes $88 /hour on the internet . She has been without work for 5 months but last month her pay was $12859 just working on the internet for a few hours. pop over to this site

………………………………………… W­WW.­WORK72­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:59 PM on May 7, 2014

but now the real truth.

mannerism

Posted at 11:17 PM on May 7, 2014

Reblogged this on m o d e m a n n e r i s m.

janetdlaughlin (@janetdlaughlin)

Posted at 10:21 PM on May 7, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

W­WW.­WORK71­­­.C­­­OM­­­­

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
LET’S HAVE A PRODUCTIVE 2014
CLICK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION

katesdtnvcew

Posted at 10:13 PM on May 7, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. vvvvvvvvvvvvzxv

pawsomebearvillehelp

Posted at 10:12 PM on May 7, 2014

Why do they keep mentioning him being jadens best friend? I think that makes it even creepier!

Dione

Posted at 10:17 PM on May 7, 2014

It’s not creepy nothing is going on she is only a child and he’s 20 that would be sick .

gaylord focker

Posted at 3:06 PM on June 25, 2014

a 13 year old is a child? you really have problems. : )

ally semons

Posted at 11:44 PM on July 25, 2014

I cant belive that pretty willow smith has been caught in bed with a 20 year old man its hard to belive