‘Game Of Thrones': Emilia Clarke & Kit Harington Hot Romance?

Sat, April 19, 2014 1:25pm EDT by 11 Comments 39,391 Article Views
Getty

Whole Lotta Noise

Posted at 7:14 PM on May 23, 2014

Well, i love Kit Harington to pieces so it would break my heart if he was taken. But I love Emilia Clarke too! I’m torn!

sam

Posted at 1:59 PM on May 10, 2014

hell yes to this

Brittany

Posted at 2:11 PM on April 29, 2014

Uggghhh. I can’t compete with Emilia Clarke!! If this happens I’ll never get him to marry me. Such a bummer. :(

wdcrt

Posted at 6:46 AM on April 21, 2014

Why not, Emilia and Kit are both hot and there is chemistry.

gonzoaster11

Posted at 12:13 AM on April 21, 2014

This is gonna make things really awkward when they romance each other in the later seasons (c’mon, you know it’s gonna happen) and have already broken up in real life.

MMB1987

Posted at 8:42 AM on April 21, 2014

There is no guarantee that Jon and Daenerys will get together. If R+ L=J (c’mon, you know EVERYONE thinks that it does) then their related. I really doubt Jon’s going to be into the incest thing. Plus no one’s going to want her for a queen when they realize she’s as barren as a brick! Aegon won’t want her and Jon won’t need her if he’s Targaryen himself. It would be cool if Kit and Emilia were a couple though.

Big Al

Posted at 10:23 AM on May 1, 2014

Targaryans are totally into incest, so it’s all good.

Regina P. Manning (@ReginaPManning)

Posted at 8:27 PM on April 19, 2014

Six months ago I lost my job and after that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a great website which literally saved me. I started working for them online and in a short time after I’ve started averaging 15k a month… The best thing was that cause I am not that computer savvy all I needed was some basic typing skills and internet access to start… This is where to start……. >>>>>>>> W­­­­­W­­­­­W.F­­­­­­­B­­­­­­­­­3­­­­­­9­­­.C­O­M

DelorisJScott (@DelorisJScott)

Posted at 4:28 PM on April 19, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

Harry A. McKinney

Posted at 1:57 PM on April 19, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do…………………… W­­W­­W.­­J­­O­­B­­­­S­­6­­0­­0­­0.­­C­­O­­M­­

pruittmelissa704 (@pruittmelissa70)

Posted at 1:51 PM on April 19, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M