‘Scandal’ Finale Recap: Fitz’s Re-Election Ends In Heartbreak

Fri, April 18, 2014 12:28am EDT by 5 Comments
Scandal Season 3 Finale
Courtesy of ABC

DeniseJHoran (@DeniseJHoran)

Posted at 2:47 PM on April 18, 2014

my best friend’s mother makes $73 every hour on the computer . She has been out of a job for eight months but last month her check was $15235 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit site
===================================
LINK HERE>>>> W­­W­­W.Z­­EE­­JO­­B.­­C­­O­­M
===================================

joanlwiley (@joanlwiley)

Posted at 10:39 AM on April 18, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
WWW.J­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­B­­­­­­­­­­S­­­­­­­­­­4­­­­­­­­­­0­­­­­­­­­­0.C­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­M

Nina

Posted at 7:35 AM on April 18, 2014

The most anti-climactic finale ever. It’s like the writers just do repeats of the past two season finales and add an absurd death for good measure. They went too far, and this FORCED standing in the sun with Jake is on my last nerve.

Barb Walker

Posted at 8:32 AM on April 18, 2014

seriously underwhelming for me glad some one else feels same

innerjuju

Posted at 7:55 PM on June 22, 2014

Let me get this straight… you are ok with writers who have a character having an ongoing affair with a sitting POTUS in this day and age of constant media and you think “standing in the sun” is FORCED? Give me a break.